if you had to eat lots of raw onion how will you mix it? asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq4hG6qgyPs
xroads.virginia.edu/~drbr/hem_river.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would I mix it? Shit's good.

In a salad or I'd just pickle them.

Make salsa

Squeeze the juice, that's where the good stuff is at. Then drip into your eye to make it enter your bloodstream faster.

make some ceviche

we're talking onion like OPic? thin slices, boil water in a kettle, pour hot water over onion, let it cool down, strain. (the point is not to cook the onion, but to extract some of the juices, its still fresh onion)
now you've pure oniony goodness without any bitterness (and some onion tea, never seen anyone drink that). add (olive or sunflower) oil, saltnpepper, some fresh parsley - wa la. onion salad.

Onion juice for that test

Onion heavy gazpacho would probably be one of the best ways

How much onion? I would mix it with cheese and beef so the flavor wouldnt be so bad

Onion and cheddar sandwiches.

around half kilo a day

thin, thin slices with sweetened pickle brine would probably be alright

>raw

Slice it thick, put it in a bowl, fill bowl with rice vinegar and salt.

Mix with diced tomato, black beans, diced bell peppers, canned corn, lemon juice and parsley, optionally hot sauce, eat with tortilla chips.

carmelize them and throw them on literally anything

what do people not understand about raw?

Dress it with your own semen, will give your T levels a super boost.

make it into onion relish.
if eating it raw for a dare I'd mix it with milk or cream cheese to dull the onion vapours

raw onions cucumber some red wine vinegar with dill or mint shake it up real good let it sit for an hour in the fridge
or make a salad

raw onions with raw meat

Mix it with soy sauce

How the fuck am I the first to say French onion soup?

youtube.com/watch?v=nq4hG6qgyPs

just take hrt

>raw
raw
>r a w
r a w

R A W
A
W

Ohhhh. Yeah, I misread that and thought he was just saying he had some raw onions, not that he wanted to eat them raw.

>
I would make a cucumber and onion salad and put sherry vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Let the vinegar work on it for a little bit and then eat it.

mix it with raw garlic, to mask the strong onion taste.

Onion smoothie.

It's not gonna taste good, but it's probably tolererable. I'm not gonna retch like I'm downing the cheapest gut-rot vodka.

frugal gourmet had a recipe: chopped onion, olive oil, salt/pep, crumbled feta, maybe some other shit. nice side.

skip bell peppers unless red. green are too bittter. you must not like them any more, i order it.

>thinly sliced red onion on a sandwich

makes it so much better

Make some onion heavy guac.

the fact that you likely dont have to eat it raw is probably the cause of confusion dumbass. even cavemen could make a fire, why wont you just cook it?

God, that little thingy connecting c's and t's in this font is infuriating.

Cevaps. A balkan junk food that pretty much just piles raw onions on a plate with sausage and pita.

Make the best onion gravy ever. Shit's whack.

>REEEEEEEEE
>RAW!!!

>he doesn't know that "cooked" and "raw" are technical terms and that they don't just refer to whether the food has ever been heated above room temperature

Is this more of that testosterone meme? Have fun with your mood swings, bouts of aggression, and acne, because that's all you're going to get if this actually works. Unless your T is abnormally low already.

>discussion about testosterone
>posts effects of estrogen

it has to be raw, that is the point of the thread

don't worry about them, user, their low t count is just making it difficult for them to reason logically.

The only one who got it

they have those at walmart for $3 or maybe it was $1.50

they had yellow, green and black when I looked

Itt low test soy cucks

I like a carrot kale banana blueberry apple and onion smoothie. Tastes good man. Only thing is the onion sweats when other people are unprepared for the dank musk. Trick is to smoke an aromatic pipe tobacco so you have an irresistible pheromonic zest illiciting nostalgic memories of fathers and grandfathers.

i won't eat onion raw unless its a red onion and i usually put red onion in salad

onion sandwich

xroads.virginia.edu/~drbr/hem_river.html