pleb

Somethin somethin poo poo hands

WHY

they could probably straight up digest turds at this point without any problems
anyone who couldn't handle the sanitary conditions is already dead
i'm kind of impressed in a sort of macabre way

>Eating and trading their Yugioh cards at the same times
BASED AF

You can see where they washed the street with water so I think it’s clean enough

Damn, water? They're livin' large

It's to show solidarity with some politician/cult leader who was hospitalized, I believe the woman in the picture being held toward the camera.

What's with the tape on their foreheads?

Yeah, I kind of wonder if it might be a good evolutionary strategy to live in utter filth and have dozens of kids. If only the strongest survive the horrible conditions you inflict on yourselves, are you breeding supermen who can survive anything?

I mean, there's already scientific evidence that proves living in very sanitary conditions is actually detrimental to your health since it weakens your immune system.

India needs to be fire bombed into oblivion.

But eating on the ground where other people take a shit isn't going to strengthen it either, nor taking a bath in rivers polluted with chemicals and rotting bodies

There are much better ways to improve your immune system, pajeet

I'm not agreeing with the idea of living in complete filth. Either extreme carries consequences with it.

fine

Their water has enough microorganisms in it to prevent any foreign ones from taking hold, and they're so used to the primordial ooze that they are immune to it. Designated shitting streets is a smart strategy, really.

>not using microorganisme warfare to clean your streets without using chemicals

pleb

bump

But it smells really bad.

>eating off a designated shitting street

go to bed pajut

Theres levels. The parents who make you use purel before you touch their baby and only buy organic baby food are going to raise a weak kid allergic to everything. But living in filth leads to completely unnecessary battles for your body which also leads to an early death.

Just do small things like just rinse your hands when cooking for yourself unless you've touched chicken. Builds up your system

>stone floors
>pic related is concrete
Retard.

>Used to work landscaping and would have to sift through trash on the regular
>Made it a habit to wash my hands super good when I came home
>This has evolved to washing my hands after doing something as simple as using my computer if I'm about to eat
>Wonder if it's secretly making me shittier at staying healthy

feels bad

>shit in street
>eat off of the fucking floor

Non-whites are fucking animals.

>Calls the sidewalk a floor

You be a retard to

I'd rather wash my hands 100 times a day than getting parasites like those shit eating indians

it probably is, washing your hands less frequently is like a natural form of vaccine
this is also why kids eat their snot

They look like some politicians doing some weird stuff.

I work in food industry. I was my hands 20+ times a day without thinking.

So THAT'S why the have designated shitting streets, so they won't get poo on their food that they eat off the ground! Man, Indians are surprisingly intelligent.

>that guy holding a picture of his dead wife
feels

Thats just his bollywood waifu

they fucking eat where they shit? what the fuck the only fucking animal that does that is the pig and that is because they happen to eat their own shit

It is, it's some kind of specific traditional/religious meal that's eaten off the street for meme reasons.

It's a ritual called Mann Soru.

What kind of meme is this
Pigs are extremely clean and do not shit where they eat for the exact opposite reason you provided.
The only reason a pig would shit near anywhere it eats or sleeps is if it isn’t being provided enough space.
Are you retarded user?

with all the poo problems in india, it still confuses me that they choose to eat with their hands
>inb4 they can wash their hands
yeah, well, they also shit in the water there
Though they are probably immune to anything at this point. Maybe we need to not poo in loo as well.

Why is India so fucking disgusting?

Notice that they are all using their right hands to eat, that is because they use the left hand to wash their asses after taking a shit.

>multiple people calling the ground the fucking floor
are we in the midst of an autism epidemic?

Retard

No shit

That street probably isn't a designated one.

lots of shit, actually

Pretty obvious user. this is a meme thread.

>only buy organic baby food

organic baby food is doign the opposite of what you think user

They swim in ponds fed by latrines lol, they're much worse than pigs.

No infrastructure, no money, social/cultural habits that they try to break are met with poor welcome, no infrastructure.

No money. 2-1/2 kids per woman on average. No infrastructure.

Shunned their proper British masters by being dog disgusting

How do they choose which streets are designated and which streets are for food?

They sacrifice a sacred cow to Ganesh, then the priest dude gets high off drugs and wherever he chooses to shit out his curry and vindaloo from lunch becomes the designated shitting street.

it's okay sweetie, the bad man who called you stupid is gone

Water, lye miuriotic acid.

Number 1 rule. You do not shit where you eat.

>india's first ironic restaurant serving food in toilets.jpg

>India is Black Marsh

How long after landing in India do you think it would be before you accidentaly touched/stood in some poop? Has to be in seconds

The air is saturated with poop particles, it would be instant.

Correct,the woman in the picture is a politician who was hospitalized.

It's honestly not that bad,the street shitting is mostly limited to small villages and settlements.

If I get reincarnated, I want to come back as a poo-in-loo, so that after I die in that life I'll have lots of lulz.

Indians are the fucking worst of the worst, I fucking hate them.

They are dirty, smelly, eat where they shit, retarded ass backwards religious beliefs that stop them from being civilized, fucking worst accent, they flooded the programming market because they work for peanuts and their is the worst of the worst, you just know when something was coded by a pajet, they are like automatons, no critical or logical skills.

/blog

>Stone floors
You mean the sidewalk user?

>I've never talked to an Indian in my life and I form my world views from Veeky Forums
There's 1.4 billion Indians in India alone. They are not all like the stereotypes you seem to think they are. Stop seeing the world through memes.

>have never washed my hands after using the bathroom
>never wash my hands while cooking aside from after handling chicken
>rarely get sick and recover completely within 2-3 days when I do
It's true.

I used to live in absolute shit conditions, never took a bath except for at most once a week, moved in with parents and start getting fucking boils. What in the hell caused that?

1mil out of 1,4 billion are fine, yea and so what the overwhelming majority is shit.

>>he doesn't eat authentic indian curries on the designated shitting street

ftfy