What is a good Veeky Forums degree that won't have you starving to death? Sorry English and philosophy majors

What is a good Veeky Forums degree that won't have you starving to death? Sorry English and philosophy majors

One that includes other languages such as French or German literature if you're Anglo. You should already be familiar with your native classics by the time you go to university anyway.

Programming might be good. It's not very Veeky Forums but it's like learning an intensely logical language that might help you get another perspective in the conciseness you address things to other people.

Any degree is fine jobwise as long as it's from a good university and/or you acquire skills and experience that employers want alongside it. Unemployable degrees are a meme.

Peter Thiel was a philosophy major.

He literally bankrupted Gawker for outing him as a faggot

>Veeky Forums degree that won't have you starving to death
HAHAHAHA

I would have done the same thing desu.

This. Study programming at uni, study on your own the most boring and sought after things like wordpress, php, java, then get a job for a few years for experience. Then you will be able to do freelance and earn a living working few hours a week. Move to a remote and cheap country, meet new cultures, read books and work on your laptop. Much more interesting than studying English then teaching it at a highschool.
Or if you fail to do that you could just get employed for a high salary and retire at like 45, or take lots of sabbaticals.

>starving to death
Stupid American. There are sources of calories beyond cheeseburgers and cola.
Good. I bet you wish you had that kind of power, faggot.

>defending Peter Thiel
he's a deluded Silicon Valley goon

t. Letzter Mensch

>implying I'm not a paneuropean aristocrat who sees Peter "Crybaby" Thiel for what he really is

>aristocrat
You aren't.
>paneuropean
WIR

architecture

I can already tell you're a pasionless cowardly bastard. University is for studying whatever makes your blood boil, not getting an employable degree like a philistine. "Yeah, you'll totally be able to read and write after 10 hours at the cubicle, man, like, your work doesn't define you, do lit as a hobby!" Disgusting.

Just major in something easy and STEM like math or biology and read in your ample free time.

>Cubicle

Ahhh, now that's the life. Lets see how many ibuprofen it takes today to minimise that throbbing pain in my joints.

Tell me again how I can get a job working 10 hours a day above minimum wage. And get to sit!

too real mang

t. janitor with an english degree

>Lets see how many ibuprofen it takes today to minimise that throbbing pain in my joints.

t. Pharaoh (1999) pro

Just go teach English in Southeast Asia.
You can live fairly comfortably and still have money for cheap heroin.
Don't try the coke. They don't have coke. It's just more heroin. You want coke, go teach in Colombia.

you right