Knock glass over during dinner at least once a week

>knock glass over during dinner at least once a week
there must be a better way

Perhaps a sippy cup is more your speed

Here you are, sweetie

>he doesn't just stand by the drink source and swill untill sated

I don't think I have done that in 20 years...

>Mighty grip

I vividly remember the first time I had dinner with my first girlfriend, her father and her sister (no mother) and spilling a bottle of coke as I was pouring myself a glass. It makes me physically recoil to remember some things I did in my past

Reminds me of your mother's twat

>not using your spilled drink to clean the table for once

Get a sippy cup

>start drinking liquid soap
>once a week get a clean table top
a plan with literally no drawbacks

i'm not a baby

yes you are

You have parkinsons

Start drinking surface cleaner diluted in water. This way when you spill it you can just use it to clean up instead. 2 birds, 1 stone right there.

Sippy cup, you child.

Thought I had some neurological disease because I dropped so much stuff. Turns out I'm just a clutz. Welp.

one of my favourite things to do is imagine myself in horrible situations like what if I walked into a lecture and spilled coffee all over the floor at the front and made a whole scene out of it even though I never take a drink into a lecture to avoid this exact scenario

Alcohol is a kind of solvent.

>spilling drinks consistently
>not a baby
you're lying on one of these aspects, and i figure it's probably the not being a baby one

shut up!

You may have a poor kinesthetic sense, poor motor control, or lack of touch sensitivity. Does your hand cramp when you write with a pen or pencil? People who suffer from one of the prior mentioned tend to grip things like pens extra hard because they aren't getting enough feedback from their hand while writing when they hold it lightly.

In old timey fashion, you might be described as "clumsy". However short of a neurological disease nobody is clumsy permenantly. While touch sensitivity is not easily improved, kinesthetic sense and motor control can be improved with practice. Get glasses with heavier bottoms. This will provide more resistance for which you feel the glass before knocking it over. Otherwise, excercise more, and focus on activities which require coordination and control. In addition, consider using glasses with lids on them, sometimes called a "sippy cup." It should reduce the number of spilled liquid incidents.

i used to hold pens hard when i was younger but no longer
i don't think i'm uncoordinated i shoot quite well i think i just forget the cup is there

>i just forget the cup is there
sounds like you lack object permanence, you baby

If you drink fresh San Pallegrino from plastic bottles you can just close the top every time you take a sip

You fucking baby, your supposed to put the glass a head of the plate so your big baby arms stop hitting it you baby

Google "executive function disorder". There's no treatment other than modifying your habits to make things easier for you. For example, I put something down and forget I put it there a few seconds later, so I do constant mental double checks.

OP, no idea how to prevent the dropped glasses part, except to switch to insulated lidded tumblers, like Tervis, things with a handle, glasses that have good bottoms, ridges to hold. In nursing homes, they just do coffee mugs for unstable residents, often with lids and straws. Restaurants all have lidded cups just for kids, which you can ask for "may I have my soda in a To Go cup, please?" and if they answer is no, then ask for the children's cup. You can say that you collect them or some explanation like that.

At the dinner table, I am going to suppose you act without thinking, like ADHD. Slow down, think before doing. If that's not your issue, do you know the etiquette of table manners? Back up in your training and start paying attention not to shoving food down, gabbing, but rather manners. Sit up, one hand in lap. Set your place at the table correctly. Glass on right, bread plate left. Start using the correct form for your meal, with small bites, frequent sips, frequent blotting of lips with napkin. Breathe. Dry your fingers of grease before handling your cup. No brute force for anything, just more delicacy. Forgetting a drink is there and knocking is over is reaching for things beyond it. Oh no no. Ask for things to be passed. Move the drink first. Pretend you are dining with the Queen, a new boss, or actually being filmed and on TV, Live!...you need to slow down. There are some glasses that suck, and if your glasses are Solo cups, or some crappy thing that doesn't fit your hands well, or sweats profusely, time to go shopping. Even getting a bright pattern might help.

. . . really?

yes baby

4 grippin an sippin

Stop being Michel j fox.

>Knocks a glass over
Maybe you should try researching the whole History of table manners, user you fool...

thanks for sharing

Wow, I haven't heard of this kind of problem in yonks.

Hope you're not using the good linen!

I imagine your problem is that you are eating your meals on a very, very small table. There obviously isn't enough space for you, your elbows, yours many plates of food and your buckets of milk. If you insist on eating out of such huge vessels, then you should probably eat from a bigger surface. Or the floor outside, the floor outside (ground) Is huge and should accommodate. Just make sure you don't use the good linen. If you want to carry on eating from tiny-tables, then you should have small-sandwiches, mini-milks and general, little-lunches.

I'll get an example pic of what im talking about.

Bit of an exaggeration but you get the idea.

I have also heard of people using a series of sliding channels built into their table to bolt their cutlery etc to the table which are fitted in a sort of trough and allow restricted movement.

Anyway, enjoy yourself and keep on cooking!

Best,
Michael-Allen

is this pasta?

looks like shrimp, asparagus and potato desu

Thanks Mike

It shows a lack of focus

Do you have Parkinson's Syndrome?

Good to see you again Mike

>tfw no clumsy baby bf to cook for and pamper

Well you are certainly fishing in the right pond

are you a girl?

nice yukari

>forgetting to mention that this is an IMAGEBOARD after all
One job

No.
Thanks.

HI BILLY MAYS HERE!
Are you tired of spilling milk every week?
Are you embaressed by those stains on your living room carpet, or the stains on your decorated table?
Well not to worry!
Now with the Tips-E-Cup, those worries are now a thing of the past.
Using patented Tips-E technology you can push the glass over, and the liquid will never spill! Look at that!
Watch as I drive this 4x4 with the Tips-E glass and see how not a single drop is lost!
If you order right now, you'll get 2 Tips-E Glasses.
But I'm not done yet!
Order in the next 30 minutes, and I'll double the offer, and you'll get 2 additional Tips-E Glasses, and the new patented Spaghetti Softener, which takes that uncooked spaghetti, and makes it boil ready in just minutes. A 60 dollar value, all yours for one easy payment of 19.99$ just pay seperate shipping and handling
I know you'll flip for your Tips-E
Call now!.

are you a femboy?

finally, a fellow touhou fan outside of

>are you a femboy?
What? I just like the anime lol

came here to post this

you should try cutting your hands off

Cheers Mike

BTFO

>yonks
Thanks again Mike. Always a pleasure to have you around.

alice is cute!

do not hurt the alice

Weebs plz go

post all your alice

Have you considered drinking everything from a hydration bladder?

Sounds like a viz top tip

update : just spilled a glass of eggnog

:(