Is anyone else fat and sad and fast food is their sole happiness in life. How do we change fatbros?

Is anyone else fat and sad and fast food is their sole happiness in life. How do we change fatbros?

stop eating it and make healthy food at home

>make food at home
Ha ha ha nice meme bro.

i don't have a fryer though

Cheaper and suited specifically just for you, how fucking perfect.
Use a pot if you wanna deep fry stuff.

Get Veeky Forums and make food at home. I did and it's great.

>eating junk and binge eating was my only joy in life
>now it tastes disgusting and makes me sick
>if i want to not feel like trash i have to eat real food
How the fuck do people even stay fat post-adolescence? Do they just deal with the pain that food brings? Does their body just get acclimated to it? It annoys the fuck out of me that i can't spend $15 at Whataburger and slip into a comfy food coma anymore. Now if i do that i'm ruined for a week feeling like i've been poisoned. At least i have clear liquor

If you're extremely lazy as well as fat, just pick up an electric cooker, dump the ingredients -- fresh or frozen -- into it, and you'll have a meal in 30-60 minutes.

This, it's literally the only way, it's how I got out of binging on fast food and it being the joy of my life.

>tfw used to enjoy fast food about once a week
>tendies from Caines, BK, nuggies and double qps from McDonalds, chick fil a, taco cabana
>its my treat I would look forward to because my life is depressing
>move to new town
>this town is over 60% niggers
>niggers eat fast food every day
>every fast food place has a 8 car line and is packed at all times
>also staffed by niggers so the service is slow
>no longer get to enjoy fast food because Im not gonna wait 30+ minutes for overpriced "fast food"
>oh well Ill be healthier :)
>fucking miss it more than ever

I make all of my food at home and I just want some fucking tendies or burger from Wendys.

Plus, fast food is not even filling compared to homecooked stuff. Partly because of the soda/liquid sugar calories aren't filling in the least.

>fast food isnt filling
>soda
youre doing it wrong, bruh. They fuck you on the drinks, only get water.

I’ve been trying to cook more food at home and have been eating a lot less fast food compared to the last few years. I’m slowly learning to cook the basics. It’s pretty rewarding. I’m no where near as good as most anons on here but I’m still finding it enjoyable

this, try some grilled skinless boneless organic chicken breasts, with a little salt and parsley or rosemary, with a side of kale beetroot salad. homecooked is always better and healthier

I don't agree that homecooked is better, but I'm also not fat. I hate spending the time on cooking and shopping too.

I mostly order in from decent restaurants to make things a little healthier for me. But that's expensive, so not a perfect solution.

Found the white guy.

just fuck off.

found the new guy

>and fast food is their sole happiness in life
No the only happiness for me comes from music and playing music. Feels like I have no worries.
I hate being a fat fuck and I'm trying to change

>wake up
>spend six hours lying on the couch trying to muster up the oomph to get up and pee
>go back and sleep for twelve more hours
>an hour staring in fridge and cupboards
>all punctuated by forensic files and star trek tng on repeat on netflix
i don't even have the time to make food at home

Honestly I fucking love cooking but I have no space for all the shit I want or need to have to cook everything I want so i just end up going to corner stores and supermarkets and buyung already made stuff or frozen stuff. I also can't stop ordering pizza i fucking hate myself

buy a bag of onions, bag of potatoes, bag of rice, bag of beans, bag of lentils maybe $10 -
hey dinner for a week!

just buy onions, thats all you need chief

Fast food isn't as bad as it seems. If you avoid soda and fries, you can come out of there without eating over half of your calories for the day in one sitting.

Limit eating out and take up a new hobby in cooking. Amaze your non existent friends with your cooking skills.

Yes I'm fat and sad but all my extremely large unhealthy portions are cooked in the house from scratch

I eat whatever I want and never gain weight

The trick is that I eat once a day

>be fat kid, get bullied a lot
>eat the feels away with shitty food my mother makes
>ff to now
>don't live with family for almost a decade
>make my own food
>it makes me sad, often I skip meals because food feels disgusting

I get the shits or toxic farts 100% of the time I eat fast food. It's bad enough to keep me from eating it and spare my butthole.

>be me
>240 pounds, 5'11", bitch tits galore
>hit up a gym
>start lifting weights every day on a schedule
>treadmill for a half an hour each day
>went from 240 to 225 in 3 weeks
>can wear a tshirt comfortably now with no man boobs
>can eat whatever I want still, as it's encouraged for muscle growth

Everyone should hit up the gym. There's no point in trying to exercise at home, as most people won't stick with it. You'd be amazed at how beneficial push-ups, sit ups, dips and pull-ups can be just on their own, but most won't do it unless they make a gym commitment.

See a therapist.

Who the fuck else would you be

I cook for myself, but I cook shit that keeps me fat. I'm not a landwhale, but certainly could use a slimmer shadow in the summer months.

Not the sole happiness but I often have a wild craving for particular fast foods that I can't really stave off. Like even if I'm full and stuffed I'll still feel hungry if I didn't eat what I'm feeling like.

I didn't eat much fast food before, but I did eat out for most every meal until a couple months ago I got really excited about cooking and starting cooking everything at home. Now, I dread having to go out to eat on vacations because 90% of restaurants make me feel physically sick while eating there due to how greasy and salty they are.

but I've never been even close to fat enough to eat at Popeye's so your mileage may vary.

Same.

then go get some, you can't let niggers run your life

>always was a fat kid
>used to go to the gym and count calories
>never could go below 92kg until i break (summer, exams, stress) and binge it myself back to 110kg. Repeat several times through the uni.
>now, after an arm trauma and job with night shifts i have even less motivation.
>still addicted to fast food

The only way i can stop myself from going to KFC is cooking something delicious myself, but when i have no time/energy i just say "fuck it", gorge on deep-fried chicken and feel guilty afterwards.

The real problem isn't eating half your calories in one sitting, it's that you don't even feel full after. I rarely eat more than 2 meals a day and only get maybe 300 calories of food outside of meals, but it's fine because my food fills me up. I've started monitoring my calories and eating at maintenance, I have been hungry exactly twice (no, I'm not exaggerating) since I switched to cooking all my meals at home 2 months ago, and that's only because I went out of town and wasn't able to cook on my own.

Things could've been worse nigga, I could be you

>bragging about your diet and drinking clear liquor
This isn't a pussy rate thread on /soc/ pal, if you're lost, go join all the other he/she's on a more progressive board

choose a fast food place far away and walk there

Get soy as well to balance the hormones

Tried popeyes a few weeks ago. It was pretty disappointing. I could find better food that won't kill me.

yeah same, i eat a "normal meal" from jack in the box now (less than i used to regularly binge eat at 4am), like i'll get a burger, medium fries, and a soda, and i eat it and i feel absolutely sick, like getting punched in the inside of the stomach, it's horrific

I know that feel user. Depressionchatting here.

recognizing that you have a problem is the first step but it isn't a replacement for following through, so don't delude yourself.

my first suggestion is keep a food log, a legit one, no BSing yourself. you don't even have to make a diet change or even think about doing so. once you have a cold hard log of all the food you've eaten and the (lack of) nutrition, you'll think twice next time you are in the drive thru, i guarantee it.

it's easy to say "well i didn't eat THAT bad" when it's just your delusional estimation of the past. when you're thinking of hitting up taco bell at 9pm, you can look in that log and think "this would be a TERRIBLE decision for me and my health."

Nope.

I run marathons and currently day 6 of nothing but water.

My mind is so sharp and focused I can also see into the future.

Enjoy your diabeetus, mind fog and character paralysis and morass.

you'll learn to stay away from junk food if you start exercising

>some grilled skinless boneless organic chicken breasts

That's like the basic bitch White American meal of our times. And some seared broccoli.

Follow up with a Pumpkin Spice latte for Starbucks.

most all answers are shit and not gonna work because you like me have that fast food addiction and no amount of home made anything will end that craving

the real answer is portion control and exercise .. few years out of high school i was 6'3'' 340lb and hating life and just like you the best part of my day was spending $20 on fast food and loving the taste of all its glory

but i hit a point i was just sick and tired of being fat so what i did was instead of spending $20 once a day , i cut that back to $6 once a day ... my whole life i have always just ate one meal a day i know its not great but that's just my routine and have been doing it ever since i was 13yr and now at 34 i still eat only once a day

back to the food when you cut back from $20 and at least 5500 calories a day to $6 and 1300 - 1500 calories you are going to lose weight fast ,, and best thing is you still get your daily fast food craving

now that you still are going to be digesting a good amount of sodium and fat you must exercise , yes just cutting back you will lose weight but trust once you start loosing and feeling better you will get addicted and want to get more active ..... and at first screw with weights and just focus on cardio ,, i play basketball and swim and go on long hikes/jogs in nature so to me that is all fun and its not boring and that is key with cardio just find something you enjoy and try do it at least 2hr every other day

also if $6 is just to little to start then just cut your fast food to $8 - $9 a day and every few months cut back a additional dollar , fast food is not getting any cheaper so really $6 - $7 is a good ending point .... also i love sandwiches so i love going to jimmy johns / subway / quiznoes / togos ..... right now going on 12 years my diet is now $9 a day i do sandwiches 3 days a week and the other 4 days i just eat whatever i want within my $9 budget

i upped it to $9 a day because i work out a lot 5 days a week 1.5hr lifting & 6 days a week 1.5hr cardio , like i said once you start to see results you will get addicted ... so i really needed the extra calories in my diet because i'm losing so many of them during my gym & cardio sessions

and yes people are going to shit on my eating and work out routine but like i said i was 340lb at 6'3'' and god knows my body fat % i couldn't even imagine the number ,, now 12 years later 6'3'' 230lb 10% body fat and my upper body is shredded , i never really worked out my abs just from swimming and jogging i have decent 4 pack abs .... and best of all i still eat whatever i want within my budget

the moral of all this is with enough exercise you can pretty much eat whatever you want , the good thing is like me you already have the addictive gene so once the weight starts to drop and you see the loss in the mirror really try your best to move that addictive trait to exercising ,, just start with cardio first and after more and more of the weight falls off and you really start to notice a difference in the mirror then start lifting weights ... it really worked for me i'm guessing it will work for others like yourself too

>Now if i do that i'm ruined for a week feeling like i've been poisoned
Do you actually eat real food or just... "real food"?
Though might just be the American ingredients, the way i've understood it you guys have it bad when it comes to good quality fresh produce be it veggies or meat compared to Yorop, especially Scandinavia where im from.

I eat like "shit" every saturdays, usually making something like hamburgers, filled baguette or just going crazy with sugar so something like pancakes or ice cream with whipped cream, jam and toffee-sauce and i can get back to my normal healthy diet just fine the very next day.

Then again i've allready lost over 30kilos and my overall "normal diet" which i plan to stick until grave is mostly shitloads of low-carb veggies and little bit of meat 1-3times a week so maybe i've just been going "too hard" with my diet and got used to it.

>I mostly order in from decent restaurants to make things a little healthier for me. But that's expensive, so not a perfect solution.
Restaurant food can actually be a LOT more unhealthier than what you might think.

With sauces in particular, most restaurants are very liberal when it comes to adding flour to get it thicker easier,faster and cheaper than by boiling the extra water out of it and fat+salt=flavor, no matter the quality of the fat, be it good butter or shitty cheap vegetable oil it still gives flavor.