This is not a racist thread

This is not a racist thread.

But I am genuinely curious as to whether there is or whether you think there is a great deal of Jewish influence in publishing today?

I know many in the industry are from privately educated backgrounds and so on, but there is any Jewish over-representation as there is in mainstream media etc?

Big fan of Kafka btw so I am not anti-semitic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFuiaQ6g5o0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres2/FORD.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This is not a racist thread.

kek this thread is gonna be such a shitfest

probably, but less so than in mainstream media
perhaps 1.5x representation rather than 4x

Lululuulululululu ah ha ha

go back to >>>/reddit/ big nose

Since this thread is going to be shit we might as well shitpost.

What is the most literary bird?

Secretary bird.

Whether or not there's any kind of stereotype playing into it or not, now is a time where people -
oppressed minorities especially, are finally finding a platform. And since these platforms are exploding at an exponential rate, it's a hot topic, people are TALKING about it, whether it's doing anything or not. It's just smart business to cater to the climate. So if you imply that your business or corporation is anything other than heterosexual/white/christian, that's just smart. But of course, that doesn't mean shit, really.

Raven, obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=QFuiaQ6g5o0

nightingale

This thread is going to be a nightmare.
>in b4 "shlomo"

Wrong.

Its got to be an Owl.

Jews will slither their way through any institution, nepotistically take over it, purge the people who created it (white men) by hiring women and non whites and slandering whites who confront them on it as racist, then use that institution as a jewish propaganda organ that attacks the people who created it and promotes jewish filth and degeneracy. Jews do this over and over, and the publishing industry is no different. These people have a kind of reptilian brain that is wired to obtain power by any means possible and then weaken and destroy everyone around them. It's the human version of a parasite that will kill you if you don't remove it or kill it first.

Protip: This is where anyone interested in decent discussion hops off

I wish I had that Ernie and Bert meme about underage girls at Hanukkah parties saved to my phone.

This is not a racist post.

I really, really, really hate niggers.

Definitely should check out They're really intelligent and have done a lot of scientific research into the matter. I'm sure they could help you!

Where were the Jewish thinkers before the 19th century? Lots of Jewish intellectuals nowadays, but it seems like they didn't come up of the woodwork until the rise of liberalism gave them the means.

And being so intellectually behind after generations on the stetl shows. There's always something perverted and distorted in jewish thought.

There you go user.

I don't know what this is, but you appear uneducated on this matter. Here's something relevant to your pic and your continuing education on the jewish problem:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family

>are finally
????

hoopoe

Jewish people are 2% of the US population, a similar percentage (or even less) of the EU population. Thus any industry or component of an industry with a Jewish population of over 2% is one in which they are overrepresented.

No moral judgments are required to acknowledge this statement.

Based

what's wrong with his beard

Pelican

Owl, because Horus and the general allure of the wisest of all birds. Close runners up include the Crow, the Raven, and the Nightingale.

Wow you fucking racist

Owls are what normies think of as literary. They're dumb as bricks.

Also wasn't Horus a falcon?

>genders and ethnicities are normally equally represented in every subset of the population
what did he mean by this assumption

You see this is the way you filthy marxists faggots try to win debates against us. You build ideological structures on foundations of clay and then try to bait us into arguing against said structure. You confuse your adversaries by stating prepositions so obviously false that makes them mad and then you declare that you've won because you've hit a criteria that has been conveniently enstablished by some zionist communist. what you are doing right now is trying to produce a red herring to avoid confronting the main topics of /pol/ head on. Why are you so scared of opening you ears and listen to us? If it is true that your ideology wasn't the product of century long marxist propaganda you wouldn't be so inclined to defend would you? What's the matter, did I hurt your feelings? Well get used to it, because the world isn't a magical land of ponies and rainbow. This reminds me of another thing that I despise immensely about Veeky Forums. it's subverted gayness. You can read in between the lines of the threads here that there is a systematic brainwashing that has rendered the modern man more feminine and prone to irrational thoughts. The way people pretend to be so devoted to reading some cuck-tier novels because they want to "feel" more just fucking disgusts me. Are you really so immature that you cannot have an objective point of view? Fuck off.

projection

yeah, I'm sure overrepresentations of 1000% or more mean absolutely nothing :^)

despite sjw propaganda telling you over representation in a given subset of the population is unnatural and haram, there's no reason to ever expect anything other than that, as that's nearly always been the case for anything ever.
as it turns out, ethnicity and gender have an effect on cause and effect.

I think the female overrepresentation is the more potent force. It's absurdly high

I agree, but why is it that we hear so much about white privilege when jewish privilege is clearly even more blatant? 33% of American billionaires were Jewish in 2014

Jews are over-represented in intellects fields because the highest average IQ in the world. It's that simple

Isn't that only true for a subset of European-descended Jews?

It's not that simple because jews are a nepotistic tribe of middle easterners. This is why jews like Elena Kagan promoted only jews to Harvard's law school staff during her time there. Europeans think individualistically, jews think tribally.

No.

>europeans value family and friendship
>b-but jews think tribally
sounds like jews are just better europeans m8

kek'd

Jews are inbred and mentally sick people that engage in parasitic behavior; Europeans are responsible for 97% of all scientific achievements and have created a culture of high art like that celebrated on this board for millennia.

There's no debating which if the two is "better."

you sure convinced me now that you put that way

Whatever is said before the word 'But' is a lie.

Seriously though, this, nearly all first readers are women straight out of university, more often than not unpaid with zero opportunities to climb the corporate ladder to a paid position.

>it's another frothy, paranoid /pol/ rant against the joooos

It's obviously the swan, you uncultured swines.

/pol/ is an infectious disease. remove the cancer and the patient is cured. stop going to /pol/ and you stop believing this stupid shit. /pol/ fucking brainwashes underageb&

Of course, the reason being of course, that the Jews are the master race and goyim are cattle, just as niggers are to the white man, the white man is to the jew, no wonder they are on top.

Individuals like this, who think everything revolves around and can be explained by the inner workings of an imageboard, are remarkably stupid people. It's no wonder those who whine about pol this and poltard that are so intellectually limited in their scope of understanding. And it's quite comical how they project their idiocy onto others.

Projecting projection

Holy shit dude

samefag

Jews have never created anything and when they've been allowed to rise to power they've immediately destroyed everything. That's how we got the jewish bolshevik mass murder of Russians and our current state of degenerate Weimerican madness. Anyone pretending jews are some kind of supreme, smart people are kidding themselves. Jews are a parasitic people who cannot create or build, they can only destroy.

Not an argument.

Then why do I only see one "You"?

Jewish are just better writers, face it, jews wouldn't be overrepresented among celebrities, academia and the bourgeoisie if they weren't racially superior.

>when they've been allowed to rise to power
>allowed
Sure thing bro, keep pretending that Jewish power is the result of non-Jews allowing it rather than something that Jews obtained through their own efforts. That way you can keep your fantasy going that Jews somehow are both ridiculously over-powered, yet not worthy of respect for this.

Jews are terrible writers because they are poor abstract thinkers which is a result of their semiticness.

The destructive nature of jews was known to European men until very recently so they were kept in check. It was only through the cultural inversion jews engaged in during the post war period that they were allowed to manipulate their way into power in European nations by calling anyone who questioned their authority racist and antisemitic.

Jews have contributed disproportionately to the sciences. Something like a quarter of all Nobel prize-winning scientists have been Jews

>poor abstract thinkers
>dominate the physical sciences

Jews in Hollywood are also well-known for giving each other awards. This is the previously mentioned nepotistic behavior in action.

Jews have had an enormously negative impact on European science. People like Lewontin and Gould set their fields back decades. This is the previously mentioned destructive behavior.

Anti-Semitism, black nationalism, and feminism all come from the same human instinct: the hatred tribes have of being outcompeted and legitimately dominated by their superiors.

I've been around Jews. They're fucking smart. They have an average IQ of 112. Einstein was a Jew. Von Neumann was a Jew. That New York kid who spoke over 20 languages was a Jew. They don't steal positions of power, they just have the intelligence to exploit good opportunities.

I don't think anyone's denying that jews have strong rote memorization abilities, but that this is the result of an authoritarian lust for power that usually involves manipulation and a distortion of the truth, along with a tendency to viciously attack and smear those who question them, which they use to further their tribal interests. There's also the matter of them engaging in this behavior in nations they are guests in, which accounts for why they have been so routinely given the boot.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann

what's this m prefix wikipedia

Straight up, can you even comprehend how profoundly stupid and ideologically inundated you sound? It's embarrassing, in a squirming in my seat kinda way.

Full-blooded aryan btw

Mobile site

>Full-blooded aryan btw
Then there is no excuse for you not being educated on the topic under discussion. I know why you have been conditioned to react the way you do; the issue here is that you do not.

If you're going to discuss the jewish question you need to read Henry Ford's the International Jew. It explains the issue perfectly. And this is /lit after all.

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres2/FORD.pdf

>ideologically inundated
Everyone is ideologically inundated you retard. It's just a matter of having an ideology different from yours.

>Everyone is ideologically inundated
questionable

how very post-modern of you

everything one does comes from an internalized philosophy which appears confining to someone who has internalized a different philosophy, is that better?

Education has nothing to do with it. You've equated IQ with rote memorization ability, which is one of the most moronic things I think I've ever encountered on this board. Taking Von Neumann, for example: inventing entirely new fields of mathematics, basically on your own, requires a capacity for abstract, synthetic, and original thought that it is difficult for even highly intelligent people to fully understand the possibility. The very idea that such a thing could be the product of simply regurgitating previously acquired information is ludicrous.

almost everyone in the modern world has some sort of post-modern mental framework. There are very few ideologies that aren't pomo.

scratching my ass right now with my left hand

care to elucidate what this reveals about the presuppositions I hold of reality?

having beliefs should not be a constraint on your ability to entertain ideas you don't agree with
being so resolute in your belief that you're unable to consider anything else will give others the impression that you're unreachable, at that point you'll be accused of being an ideologue, partisan, dogmatic etc

That's a pretty po-mo statement mane. You can't fathom a statement having a higher meaning so you drag it down with base things like ass wiping.

Scratching, not wiping.

>fathoming
>something higher

You're shit at so much.

aight mane. But really though, is it wrong to use fathom in that context? I want to know for future reference.

Education has everything to do with it because you're attempting to speak on a subject you aren't educated about. Jews do poorly on spatial IQ tests, which is a result of their inability to think abstractly. Please don't weigh in on things you don't understand or you will embarrass yourself as you are doing now.

>Jews do poorly on spatial IQ tests, which is a result of their inability to think abstractly
>spatial visualization = abstract thinking
not even remotely close, not even related

>which is a result of their inability to think abstractly.

Funny how so many Jews managed to become principle figures in theoretical physics, mathematics, computing, etc etc etc etc etc then, huh

If you're trying to prove my point that you don't know what you're talking about, you're doing a fine job.

you're mixing spatial metaphors

you try to fathom the depths of the human psyche

you soar to the highest reaches of the imagination

both those expressions are tacky and clichéd, but you should get the point.

There's not much worse than being too stupid to realize you are. Like purgatory.

You won't convince anyone you came out on top here since a minute ago you didn't understand the relationship between spatial IQ and abstract thought.

This is the part where you tiptoe out of the thread and create some personal justification for why you were right to save yourself the embarrassment of acknowledging that you're out of your league and need to, as I advised earlier, educate yourself on the jewish problem.

you equate spatial iq and abstract thought but spatial rotation is only a subcomponent of the abstract component of the iq test

>You won't convince anyone you came out on top here since a minute ago you didn't understand the relationship between spatial IQ and abstract thought.

The logical relationship certainly isn't an identity. Which brings me to
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So you admit you didn't know what you were talking about. Good. Now extrapolate that with the greater conversation here.

Jews are not considered innovators in those fields, but to the extent that they are involved with them, they often gravitate toward things like quantum physics for reasons that backup what I've been saying.

Not really tho. If you stop encountering the /pol/ perspective your programming kicks back in and you just shake your head while you watch the world rip itself apart. At least if you are a /poltard/ you get to rip back. Also the Holocaust is a myth, but try publishing that and you'll see who is in control of our media, you might even go to jail for it...

All the great scientific achievements were done long before Jews even learned how to write. However, it is fair to say that there are Jews who have delivered some interesting insights in the last century I think that overall their worth is questionable, overhyped and that the net effect of their relativistic and ultimately racial supremacists political model of science is deleterious everyone especially themselves.

>Jews are not considered innovators in those fields

Cantor, Einstein, Bohr, Minkowski, Tarski, Von Neumann, Eisenstein, Jacobi, Mandelbrot, Schwartz, Landau

and on

Part of it is because Jews were some of the first people to be "literate" as a whole. The publishing industry also took shape at the late 19th, early 20th century in New York, which was largely Jewish. You also have to consider the Yiddish language publishing industry at the time.

>TL;DR: Jews are religiously obligated to be literate

Right, but a large part of the jewish cultural sickness stems from the fact that for centuries their children were forced to memorize and study really twisted ideas like those found in the Talmud, which is as demonic a book as there is. This shaped who they are today, and unfortunately for the rest of us, the bad side of that is a really fucked up kind of bad. Hence the jewish problem.