HELP ME I JUST CHUGGED 5 IPAs, AM I GONNA DIE UGGHHH

HELP ME I JUST CHUGGED 5 IPAs, AM I GONNA DIE UGGHHH

yes
RIP OP

seriously my head/brain feel like they're going to explore i just ingestted 6 DOUBLE IPAs in less than 30 minutes....I mean its just alcohll right but a bit stronger but does the extra hops...

i used to drink a half gallon of rum a day your fine user just go for the ride and enjoy the hangover

This. OP is just underage or just turned 21.

dude but the hops overload is another level of pain

you are going to sneeze like your life essence is trying to escape from your nostrils

i used to drink beer, then i went into 9th grade. ill be here all night folks
probably got banned off red*it

IPAs are fucking horrible to get drunk from. Yes, you're gonna feel like shit for a good while and have a horrible hangover.

I guess you're "hopped up" on shitty beer, OP!

If it's one of those overly-hopped, bitter concoctions like in the picture, you'll probably puke. Just stick your finger down your throat and get it over with.

Buddy why
There are so many other choices you could have made

yes you're going to die from being so much of a faggot

why? why do hops effect your body so much

It's going to make him a little jumpy for a while.

I don't know that it's that they effect the body so much, but it's just a strong flavor that is way, way overdone in those things. It's supposed to be a nice floral touch, but in those it's an overpowering bitter resin flavor. You're going to keep burping up that smell and getting that bitter aftertaste for a long, long time, and you've already associated it with being sick, so I thought you'd probably puke.

make your self puke

it's nothing to do with the alcohol, just that they're double IPAs
chugging 6 tastes pretty awful

>oh no, I drank a gallon of beer, am i gonna ded?
Fuck off, rent boy.

72 oz is not a gallon. 128oz

Don't fall for the hangover meme, just drink water equal to the amount of beers you have had and you will never be hungover in the morning. There's a reason why they say to have one glass of water after every beer, you will only get a hangover if you go to bed dehydrated.

>and never get drunk
Keep a gallon of water next to your bed. What is the problem? Switch brands if it fucks you up.

Forgive me, I'm drunk. But that makes it even worse.

>don't fall for the hangover meme
>here's how to prevent a hangover

Why would they be a meme?

Yeah those are hard to chug. Nothing to do with the alcohol really, those super bitter, dense hops sit heavy on your stomach. Sometimes ill drink 2 in a hurry and feel like that blueberry bitch from willy wonka

Well more accurately, you replace the amount you piss with water, not literally chugging a glass of water after you finish a beer.

Retards just accepting that they're going to be hungover the following morning after drinking copious amounts of sugary alcohol rather than just hydrating themselves before bed.

I'm not an alcohol but I drink that much just going out for chicken wings

Lol, after a certain point of being drunk all day from morning to night, or multiple days for that matter, water ain't gonna solve your problems.

Not OP but too much hoppy beer does give me a bad headache.

Aw you must still be in your 20s that's cute

Are you 13?

Yes, hops overdose is both a real and serious condition.

enjoy farting all night

30 yr old here

Literally never had a hangover and I drink heavily when I do

Wow my pussy is so wet. Do you wear shorts when it’s snowing too?

No I'm just saying it's probably many factors that determine a hangover.

But, it's not the volume of booze

Only southerners wear heavy clothing when it is cold.