Are there any atheist books out there that aren't cringeworthy?

Are there any atheist books out there that aren't cringeworthy?

Atheism is cringeworthy.

Of course! But they aren't atheist books

Could you recommend good books written about atheism, of course, under an atheist perspective?

What did you mean by this

Pretty much everything by Dawkins is good. The problem is that everybody is already an atheist, there's just a handful of LARPERs left. You already know everything Dawkins will say so it can be boring. The only thing it'll change (as again, you're already an atheist) is your opinion on how he is as a writer.

Thus Spake Zarathustra

That books are not atheists, objects can't have religion opinions.

The Miracle of Theism
t. Edward Feser

FreDICK was a cuck who died poor and alone, so I don't think his writings about atheism should be taken seriously

Are you autistic?

What I mean is that I think (popular) scientific works which aren't inherently atheist are the good atheist books
Many people dislike an evolutionary perspective on things, but there is plenty of science in which it doesn't make sense without this perspective (and sure sometimes it isn't done well, but it is still useful)

But I am assuming the issue is "whatever there is a God or not". Maybe you are looking for atheist inspired ethics or something along the lines of that? That's beyond my scope

On the other hand, why wouldn't regular ethics suffice?

I identify as a book right now (genderfluid) and I'm atheist.

10/10 alt-right memery, this is some top tier shit, fucking lolarious.

>lolarious
Wow there Shakespeare, one neologism a day

I don't know about books, but there are certainly people identifying as objects, I think they are called headmates or something. They're as real as bisexuals or whatever else.

What about Hitchen's book "God Is Not Great"?

that you´d be interested in a book for a lack of believe is the most cringe-worthy thing here
what do you expect to get out of it?
if you are religious you´ll not change because someone argues how there´s no way god could exist
and if you are an atheist you should already know why you don´t believe in a deity

Lol, I didn't type that, I think there's a filter now to change "hil"arious (without quotes) to that. Try it

lolarious

geez dude, i don't know, why don't you try uhhh,,, virtually every single fucking book ever published?

Hilarious?
PS: I actually like neologisms

Why isn't there an equal stigma on religious books then? The Bible always makes it to Veeky Forums's recommendation chart and no one questions it.

"new atheist" literature is nothing but a bunch of atheist memes digested and regurgitated into the mouths of brainlets who fancy themselves geniuses. four horsemen is an apt name; their apocalypse caused the ruination of atheist credibility in intellectual circles.

that's because a lot of old literary canon makes biblical references which you won't get unless you're familiar with the bible.

B A I T
A
I
T