Just picked this up today. It's time to turn my life around

Just picked this up today. It's time to turn my life around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/charismaoncommand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It didn't work for me.

what are you trying to fix, user?

Meme book. Try to read this instead.

>Essentials
Improve Your Social Skills - Daniel Wendler

>Advanced
What Every BODY Is Saying - Joe Navarro
The Games People Play - Eric Berne
Pre-Suasion - Robert Cialdini

>Troubleshooting
No More Mr. Nice Guy - Robert Glover
Be Your Own CBT Therapist - Windy Dryden
Improvise - Mick Napier

>The bible of networking and relationships in general
>meme
Don't listen to the contrarians user, this book is a must have in any collection

Your list teaches you how to be a manipulative sociopathic dick. Nice try though.

He didn't even list Robert Greene.

any book looking to train you in the social game does this

Nah it really is a meme and unless you lack basic social skills it wont be that life changing. 7 habits is a much better general book.

READING A BOOK WONT' TEACH YOU SOCIAL SKILLS

ex: idiot robots who read shit about sex on PUA or reddit forums but still perform like a microwave manual calculator

Have fun OP and perfect those normie skills

You just need to doubt yourself so hard that you accidentally doubt the beliefs that are causing you to doubt yourself.

From what I understand this book is a meme. The first chapters basically sum up to "people don't like you if you yell at them" and "be sincere"

>wanting to be a soulless normie
Why? Just why?

Don't listen to the haters, it's a great book, very helpful

Never said Carnegie is bad. It's just an overrated meme.

The list teaches you how to socialize effectively by going through the steps that promotes good conversation: being interesting, building rapport, sharing and creating experiences, etc. It doesn't teach you to become a manipulative sociopathic dick, and none of the books revolve around any sort of amoral perspective. If you're already a manipulative sociopathic dick, then you'll be more effective at screwing other people. If you're a person with a good heart, however, you'll be better equipped to get your best intentions across and handle complex social situations.

The first book, Improve Your Social Skills - Daniel Wendler, isn't even that bad. It's everything somebody would need to get started on their own, even if they're a desperate /r9k/ inhabitant. I don't know why you're getting your panties up in a bunch, because this is genuinely a good book like the others here. There's really no book alone out there that can teach you to be a good person.

Robert Greene is a good read for politics, not for socializing IMO. Then maybe that poster would have a point. I still think you should read Greene so you're aware of what other people can do to you and what psychological tensions can arise.

reddit likes this book, therefore i dont

youtube.com/user/charismaoncommand

I use this channel to improve my own social skills and it works a bit. Don't expect your life to be changed though.

Got any good books for manipulative sociopathic dicks?

Not the list himself, but possibly the books being listed.
And: You missed a comma, user.

P.S. You're welcome!

no comma inbw what is not a 3 or more list faggot, fuck

pdf to the daniel wendler book?
be your own cbt too

Libgen the 1st book. Dunno where you can get the second. I bought the book. It has nice charts and clear language, felt it was useful. I think you might want to search for an alternative self-help handbook on libgen that works for you if you don't want to shell the money.

if you wanna be a sociopath also add greene and most of the manosphere authors like roosh v and cernocuck

i want to fit in.

I tried looking for that book but couldn't find it so I gave up and ended up coming home with this one.

This worked for me

But I'm sincere when I yell.....

>The first book, Improve Your Social Skills - Daniel Wendler, isn't even that bad.
>isn't even that bad
Woa! That's one helluva recommendation!
>The list teaches you how to socialize effectively by going through the steps that promotes good conversation: being interesting, building rapport, sharing and creating experiences, etc
Huh - so, the books you listed all, together, do what Dale Carnegie did in one book? I see.....

Cock-Ball torturer?

>Woa! That's one helluva recommendation!
There's nothing bad about it. It's a good book on the basics. If you're an /r9k/ faggot, you can save yourself with this book and lots of practice.

>Huh - so, the books you listed all, together, do what Dale Carnegie did in one book? I see.....
Dale Carnegie doesn't go into detail about any one component, with few exceptions. It's a meme book.

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.

Does this board have no sense of humor?

I do, it's just you're the 5th person I've heard make the joke and it isn't really funny.

>Libgen the 1st book
I didn't find the book.