ITT: We post literary criticisms that give you hope. Too much negativity here, I wanna cheer up some of you guys

ITT: We post literary criticisms that give you hope. Too much negativity here, I wanna cheer up some of you guys.

(although some of you legit suck, I'm looking at you anime fanfictioners)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/S4TBJG4W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some anime fanfictions are good though.

.....user...I.....

It's a good first step.

No. My dude. Stop

i hooked up with a girl in a creative writing workshop who looked like this

What happened?

She wrote anime fanfiction.

You're joking.

Hang on while I get the link.

We may as well have it. Also, post any reviews of your work that gave you hope famalam.

i was recently single and started a workshop in the fall. she was a freshman i was a junior. kept looking at her legs the whole time, made it fun to go. she also was shy af and didn't want to write a story for the workshop (it was a club). saw her at a party so started talking was p. drunk walked her home and hooked up. got her completely naked it was fun but she was a virgo so i didnt want to deal with the blood/deflowering so we didnt bang.
got drunk at a frat mixer the next night and on the way home hooked up with her again.
next night went to a big party though none of my mates wanted to go and i was alone there, and sexually frustrated, and got pretty upset when some chick turned me down, and was also dealing with latent depression/general fuckery from my break up earlier in the month+general conditions, so when i got home i finished my rum and cut up me arms a good deal while grinding the anor londo stairs in dark souls 3, and checked involuntarily into a psychward the next day after walking through the hood to a hospital, where i stayed for a few days and missed two midterm exams.
wonder how the year would have turned out if i just hit her up again that night instead of going home, something i had considered at the time.

>not writing my little pony fanfiction

come on dweebs

>tfw you've written several MLP fanfics, including one that became somewhat famous within the fandom

I'm guessing the guy in the picture wrote anime fanfiction on account of those profile images.

user..please go.

That's...alot really. Hope you have recovered since then.

I write pony fanfiction, is it too late for me?

That's me and no I do not write anime fanfiction

it was always too late post excerpt

dam. I respect your respect for virgins

What this user said. Do it gay.

why aren't you dead yet you crusty asswipe

Hit me up with a link, I wanna see.

why

Why the fuck not, you fucking cunt?

user shut yo bitch ass up

Suck my dick you fucking nerd.

>MLP fanfiction is the pinacle of literature.

Make me nigger

You're goddamn right

Have some decency

no

pastebin.com/S4TBJG4W
Here's that anime fanfiction you were waiting for. Critiques appreciated.

For all the ponyfaglets, let's dispell the fact that Pen Stroke is a good writer. Kkat is and Fallout:Equestria is gospel.

That is all.

Praise the lightbringer.

All of you are fucking stupid.

>She was an older woman, perhaps late thirties to early forties,

murakami/10

also your writing is turgid with adverbs and -ing forms

sauce please

@peyolive

thats her twitter.