Looking to pre-make a shitload of different meals over my christmas PTO and put them in a deep-freezer to reheat so I...

Looking to pre-make a shitload of different meals over my christmas PTO and put them in a deep-freezer to reheat so I don't have to cook for all of 2018

What should I make?

Avocado toast with raw Manuka honey and pink Himalayan salt.

Yeah burritos are great.

Chili (various different kinds)

Whole chicken stew

get a family member to buy you an entire deer

>Avocado toast with raw Manuka honey and pink Himalayan salt.

Is the gayest sentence I have ever read.

Stews are good, like boeuf bourguignon

You'll be sick of your own food by week 2 and be heading to taco bell.

Fag

Pasta/Rice casseroles.

Savory pies, I mean the kind with the pastry all round, not just with the pastry on top.

>Freeze

You're doing it wrong. Your shit will be freezer burnt within half a year.

His pic looks like burritos. Htf do you can burritos?

Whole you moron. What are you, some kind of dumb fuck who has never canned an entire burrito before? Hey, get a load at this fucking idiot guys. This is fucking embarrassing.

No shit you don't can already made burritos you fucking nincompoop. You take ingredients from every jar and assemble one. Next time don't try and be fucking cute about it you idiot.

Do you often get so buttflustered by posts on a Sumatran orangutan sign language board?

>You take ingredients from every jar and assemble one.
But I just want something I can grab from the freezer and head out

allright, so he'll have about 10 different open jars of preserved foods instead, all of them almost full. They'll spoil within half a year, too. and you'd still need all the time to cook/prepare your food.
so why not just preserve the ready meals by freezing them again?

Basically this, so just make maybe 3-4 months of meals at a time.

>Deep freeze so I don't have to cook for all of 2018
>for all of 2018
This reeks of either bullshit, stupidity or both. Even if it succeeds, you are not going to have certain high-quality food for a long time.

>never canned an entire burrito before? get a load of this fucking idiot guys. This is fucking embarrassing.
It's your full retard troll that's embarrassing.

>Image that implies pickled vegetables are better
Enjoy your lost nutrients.

Just meal prep once a week, while you watch Netflix or something.

The food is gonna taste terrible if you deep freeze it.

meat holds up better than you'd expect in a freezer, buy 1/4 cow or something and vacuum seal the cuts.

You should get a vacuum sealer

I've never met a person who owns a chest freezer and willingly goes to taco bell.

>open every jar to assemble ingredients
Every time you open it you're exposing the ingredients to the outside world so what the fuck is the point?...

Please user, most people who own chest freezers use them to store pizzas and meat.

Make a couple of gallons of spaghetti sauce.
Ladle it into quart ZIP-Loc bags, enough for a single serving.
Add to the bags enough cooked pasta for a serving.
Seal and freeze.
Microwave to unfreeze, put in a bowl and heat, or just heat and eat out of the bag.

I also make a ton of hamburgers, put them in buns, add the condiments, into a sandwich bag and freeze.
Can do the same with hot dogs.

Cook a bunch of frozen pizzas, slice up, 2 slices per bag and freeze.

Usually make once a year, bunch of backed chicken, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, gravy, put some of each into bags, freeze, good for a Sunday dinner 2 weekends every month for a year.

>Every time you open it you're exposing the ingredients to the outside world so what the fuck is the point?...

That's not how jarring works.

Are you going to jar ground beef or refried beans. lettuce?

>Cook a bunch of frozen pizzas, slice up, 2 slices per bag and freeze
Or maybe, just maybe leave the frozen pizza frozen. Its already pre-baked. This is one of the most retarded ideas I've ever heard.

people can ground beef and refried beans all the time. lettuce wouldn't be any good out of a can tho honestly none of the shit would be great but it would get you by

Make tamales
They’re easy to make and you can make a shit ton of them in a bunch of different flavors too.

oh you mean pickled not canned thatd be nasty

I'm pretty certain that you don't have a clue as to how the freezing process works. Your post is an excellent example of what NOT to do when freezing foods for future meals, quick and easy, or otherwise.

>Make a couple of gallons of spaghetti sauce...

Sauce will be fine, cooked pasta will turn to mush in the thawing process.

>I also make a ton of hamburgers, put them in buns, add the condiments, into a sandwich bag and freeze.
Can do the same with hot dogs.

This is the worst advice ever. Reheating this when thawed is going to result in an inedible bun with mush on the inside. Fuck, dude.

>Usually make once a year, bunch of backed (sic) chicken, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, gravy, put some of each into bags, freeze, good for a Sunday dinner 2 weekends every month for a year.

You will end up with the frozen version of diarrhea when thawed.

Frozen pizzas arent prebaked

you're autistic son