Remember when Mira made infinite jest into a bong now you can watch her turn it into clothes and cook it into a lasagna...

Remember when Mira made infinite jest into a bong now you can watch her turn it into clothes and cook it into a lasagna. How sad!

I am not offended by this because I have not read Infinite Jest and generally do not care about it.

Who cares, DFW would probably be honored. The fact that she/you think you're offending people with this shows how little you understand about literature.

Very very good move wearing those giant glasses to hide how fucking old and saggy her face would look, next to that much younger looking girl

idk, i liked the book, and i really like dfw himself but im sage-ing this anyways

cute girls will now and forever be allowed to get away with anything especially if its flavored with the slightest hint of artistic pretension no genuine criticism can be leveled without the immediate and effortless deflections like projection and a whole class of isms, but it really doesn't matter because of how inconsequential these things are until ((we)) substantiate these stunts with things like outrage et al

This is the lowest tier pseudo-intelligentsia crowd.ehgh gross just thinking about ppl like this.

But it really wasn't a bong was it? Bongs have water, it was more of a pipe.

Then again what do you expect from a stupid stoner.

Lads meesa don't even know anymore

The last thing IJ needs is more publicity. If they really wanted to be irreverent towards it, they'd ignore it completely and instead focus on promoting something more worthwhile. But then again they're attention hungry hacks and shitting on IJ is hot trend among pseudointellectuals atm so I'm really not surprised

:(

Why do they hate it so much?

>gwar
B A S E D M I R A

It's an absolutely horrendous book

actually, this is hilarious.

>I am so glad there is a movement of two women reacting to the mansplainers of infinite jest

i am so glad that stupid middlebrow airheads obsess over subpar middlebrow books because they are shit at reading and always will be. it makes me feel like a real winner. and i need that lie in my life right now.

I'm not sure that's true.

>"DFW is sexist"
>Zadie Smith loves his work

Are white women retarded?

Well you're wrong

>mira realizes she has to grind for Veeky Forums's attention
took her long enough, all things considered.

>watching black feminists ostracize white feminists from within their own grrrl power group because dey may be female but dey whitey too
>looking at the dumb and hurt expressions on the white feminists faces when this happens
Pottery.

yeah fa m your reading comprehension is a1, she was definitely referring to the author and not his fanbase
sage

Charles Dickens wrote a book that was way too long, so I cut it up and turned it into a top hat.

How do I kill myself

Gives a whole new meaning to "this is water"

Don't kill yourself, kill her instead. It's a much more productive use of your time.

I'd make a condom out of Infinite Jest, mold it perfectly to my penis, then throw it away and ask Mira politely if she would like to go on a date, and at the end of the night I'd give her a kiss on the cheek, but only if she said it was okay at least twice.

This is why we should have never given women freedom of speech.

Who?

R E S S E N T I M E N T

Its not ressentiment if you have a plan to outperform, friend.

>if you have a plan to outperform

And what would that be? inb4 you deflect and bail.

"chode"

Thats the lamest attempt at iconoclasm ive ever seen.

Aren't we talking generally? The words definition implies self-abasement, and I'm saying people have done more for less when it comes to attaining certain goals. If you have to repress hate to do it, people will still do it. I guess I'm saying the ends justifies the means.

>completely vacuous rambling

vatt a shzock

R E A D I N G C O M P R E H E N S I O N

why does she think removing her clothes is good? her body is fucking disgusting, inhuman even.

t. buttmad hipster

what "plan"? what are you even talking about? don't bullshit and get riled when you aren't given a pass on it. specify what you actually meant by that statement in something even halfway substantive or get lost.

>tfw no intelligentsia crowd to hang out with at all
Why am I stuck with chads/stacys and computer nerds? Where are all the artsy intellectuals? REEEEE ID EVEN HANG WITH PSEUDS IF I KNEW WHERE TO FIND THEM

read my post, I've already specified what I meant. lol the fuck is wrong with you

>like omg read my post again hahaha it's all there

you are a bullshit artist. fuck off, dullard.

wow man you really are going hard on this one. chill out. I think I'm sensing a bit of repressed anger. ressentiment, perhaps?

>woah brah chill okay

you like to move goalposts around more than you like to speak clearly on the statements that you make. why should user take your opinions seriously when you seemingly refuse to as well?

I'm not even sure you know what you're talking about anymore.

Damn, the tweets are dumb but she looks real cute in that picture.

i am talking to someone who thinks they can bluff their say past a clarification of a statement they've made with a few pithy lines and then switch up tactics continually when their paltry explanation doesn't suffice.

i'm not even some /pol/ anti-female writer mope you are just so clearly full of shit that it's annoying to deal with. stop posturing. for once.

She has nice feet as well.

Specify what the fuck you mean and I'll explain it nice and slow for ya guy

Shit like this is why the shit they hate is on the rise ffs

bitch obvs doesnt know her place is in the kitchen and only time she should open her mouth is when its being put around this dick!

She's joking you fucking idiots. All her friends are white. All her guy friends are white. All her boyfriends are white.

Whats with this obsession of Infinite Jest? I don't mean on Veeky Forums but with her. Did she really go out to buy several copies just to "destroy" them to make a..point?

If you don't understand the sacredness of Infinite Jest you need to go out of this board
And yes I noticed how you didn't mean what it means to Veeky Forums but it is still necessary to point it out

No she just got her friends who either read or failed to read it. All hipsters like her are obsessed with that book. It's some ultimate pseud hipster shit

What did Jamie Loftus mean by this?

I get the sacredness, I read the damn thing. It was alright, but posited too many questions, without giving any sort of answer of than "ya might as well kill yerself"

>are women retarded?
is fire hot?

That's obviously not why they hate it, though

Yes, but they all have no opinion.

The Jew doesn't want to stop the yearly multi-billion-earning holiday now, does it?

>What I will say is this: David Foster Wallace seems fine, but I will not take time out of my only life to read a footnoted book that is 1,079 pages long. I refuse.

can't take time out of that precious life of hers oh well makes sense

hey man I'm the guy who posted "RESSENTIMENT" in the first place but not the guy who has this exchange with you -- can you explain what you meant? I didn't really understand what you were getting at

the male hipster is obsessed with Infinite Jest
the female hipster is obsessed with hating the male hipster
that is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know

Not even the guy you were originally replying to, but you're a total dick. Learn to write better.

I dont think so, but you can go ahead and enlighten me

>are white women retarded
>white
>Gonzalez
>blanco

No

>tfw a privately educated, trust-fund receiving Woman of Colour tells me, a working class white man, that I am deeply privileged and that I should read her blog-book

>out of spite

Do women do anything other than for this reason? They have no positive beliefs at all.

Why does she still use that baby Mira picture from the few months where she was actually cute when she was like 19 or something. Sad!

She's aware the picture is a meme ya dunce. Brand recognition.