I am allergic to all liquids and moisture

I am allergic to all liquids and moisture.

I need some recipes that are 100% moisture and liquid free.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9UDlyT4lHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you fooling me?

Do not fool me.

This is almost as bad as the "the sun has fallen out of orbit" bait.

no, helping you would allow you to live and you hydrophobia is a genetic defect that needs to be expunged for humanity.

beef jerky

British humor
Your dick

Its also a symptom of rabies

Flour

Orange juice

Jackie Chan

I've heard red wine is dry, so have that.

You wouldn't even be alive if you were allergic to liquids, ya cunt.

Some nice pipping hot lead, just follow the recipe below, insert the chamber orally and enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=m9UDlyT4lHM

Hard tack.

god dammit i was about to say that

sand?

I'm all for freedom and gun ownership, but then I see a video like this and think "who was this made for?"
It kind of implies there are people out there who own a firearm but know so little about it they need a Youtube video to tell them how to load it. And that's a little worrying.

It's most likely either to be used in an educational class or to demonstrate for people who are interested in the subject, and are learning about it, but don't yet own a handgun. That is, people who want to research something before they jump headlong into it.

KFC's chicken breasts are kinda dry...might want to start there

Is that a FAMAS?

Just like mom used to make.

you can own a firearm and be a complete idiot (which im actually ok with), but if you are even TRIED of a drug or domestic violence crime, you can no longer buy firearms. How fucking stupid is that? I found this out the hard way. I was tried for a crime involving Rx drugs, I dont have a conviction, in fact, I can vote. I own several rifles, and now cannot buy any. I tried. it makes me wonder what the fuck im expected to do. nobody gave me a heads up, a guide to how I own firearms, but cant buy any, can I own mine? can I trade mine? Just what??? Nobody to this day has told me anything. our gun laws in the US are such a fucking mess. we have the 2nd amendment and it basically means nothing at this point.

This is a cooking board ya dingus

if no one has come to take away your guns yet for god's sake dont ask the police or the BATF. Because if you ask you will receive answers.

Try some dessicants.

cinnamon powder
anhydrous magnesium sulfate
3Å Molecular sieves
unpopped popcorn kernels
99.8% Sulfuric acid
Thionyl/Sulfuryl Chloride
Zwieback

>I am allergic to all liquids and moisture.
>body is 70% water

Anything my wife cooks is dry as the fucking Sahara.

Well done steak

Post the anime gif i forgot to save it

stay away from Ja/ck/ scalfani then, I think his stuff may be a bit too juicey for you