You guys can't even be bothered to make your own threads. SAD

You guys can't even be bothered to make your own threads. SAD.

/alk/ General.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5IRtlNt1so&feature=youtu.be&t=4m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=tpaSENzmLgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JqQuJLofyFw#t=33m01s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man I felt like shit today. Woke up nauseous, feeling weak and it lasted all day. I can’t drink hard liquor any more without this happening. I usually drink beer and think I will stick to beer from now on. How the hell do you guys drink liquor daily?

You're not an alcoholic then...

GUYS I'M AN ALCOHOLIC xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I think this is it, lads. Something on my right side has been in pain for 2 days now. I think something is wrong with my liver.

S I P B O I S!!!!

>no silhouette
>no link in old thread
>no link here to old thread
>no “al/ck/“ in title, subject or body
>may as well hide the thread, no fucker will find it, newfucks insist on fucking up and start nine new threads as soon as we hit 250 posts
>bans, warnings, deleted threads, pissed off Veeky Forums, no fucker can even ctrl+f, let alone drunkenly search for the familiar image, shitposts guaranteed
Please delete this shit then proceed immediately to killing yourself.

>bans, warnings, deleted threads
That's the point, newbitch

>implying this isnt /alkalines and bases/ general

Delete this monstrosity you newborn newcuck shitpigeon. A new one can’t be started while this flimsy faggotry is up, there’d be 3 active threads. All this is gonna get is people pissed off that they couldn’t filter it and people pissed of that they couldn’t find it.

I'm not doing a single nice thing for another person.

Every time I try to be nice and help someone out I get fucked over.

My mom used to say "every time you feel like being nice count to 10". Fuck if she wasn't right....

I am a mechanic at belle tire and expert welder and every time one of my family members cars break down they come crying to me with a sob story. An I'm a fucking pushover so I go out of my way to fix shit for free or next to free, An don't expect anything in return.

Well that fucking ends.

I have wasted enough of my fuel, tools, parts, and time helping anyone. Every time I do I rarely even get a "thank you" let alone a few dollars for the diesel fuel my truck pours though just starting it.

My bitch sister in law asked me to fix her car because "I can't get the kids to school wahhh" and I foolishly got up at 4am to go do this and she doesn't even thank me or offer to pay for the 320 dollar part I just put in her car for free. If she brought her car to BMW it would be 1100+ for what I just did FOR FREE at 4 fucking am.

Not one more time will I fix someones car that isn't a customer at belle tire.
Time to get fucking hammered and stop being angry now.

/end rant

Unngg my spleen

“I’ll just have one...”
youtube.com/watch?v=l5IRtlNt1so&feature=youtu.be&t=4m50s

How do I help a friend who is slowly turning into an alcohol? he already said that he has a problem

Suck his dick and mind your own business.

I can’t specify the time at which the vid begins? What fresh flavour of faggotry is this?
(4:50)

>My bitch sister in law asked me to fix her car because "I can't get the kids to school wahhh" and I foolishly got up at 4am to go do this and she doesn't even thank me or offer to pay for the 320 dollar part I just put in her car for free. If she brought her car to BMW it would be 1100+ for what I just did FOR FREE at 4 fucking am.

why would it even occur to you to do this
the average woman would wait until 8-9am to text back saying "umm im pretty busy today, the soonest i can get you in is either tomorrow or next week" and then charge full price + tax for the service, without batting an eye
the average mechanic would be much more harsh, even to his own family members. My dad is one

I'm too nice and I'm a pushover.

She text me at 11pm on Friday asking this, I went over there at 4am Saturday morning and worked in literally freezing temperatures to fix her car so she could buy groceries when she woke up that morning and get her kids to school on Monday.

I should have charged her at very least 700 dollars. 320 for the part that I paid for out of my own pocket, Plus labor. An that would be generous of me to charge 700, That's almost half of what BMW would charge.

I'm a fucking pushover idiot.

I will not make that mistake again, Idc If It's -40F and her kids are in the car on the side of the road. Not my fucking problem....She has a husband and a job. She can call someone who isn't me

The reason she calls me is because she knows I'm a beta bitch and will help anyone I can for free.

Fuck being nice, It's never gotten me shit.

Who here /ammonialight/?

>got pissed drunk friday night
>woke up Satruday with a terrible hangover
>couldn't hold down water
>constantly vomitting
>terrible headache
>went to bed at 8pm
>kept waking up every 30 mins
>got up at 11am

I've had hangovers before, and bad ones at that, but what the fuck happened to me.

Cumulative damage, not taking liver repair breaks. One day it’ll be so bad it’ll kill you.

shit happens man at least you learned from it. Im sure you are aware people have much more respect for people who set their own rules and are unswayed by people's impulsive emotional outbursts. People are disgusted by people who easily cave in to their demands.
having a practical skill set like auto repair is fantastic though and you're eventually going to get hurt in some way or another no matter what you do

The reason you feel bad for being nice is because you are being financially exploited for your kindness.

Really your being more then 'Just being nice' you can be nice without doing shit for free.
There is nothing not nice about saying no and explaining why, though I can understand why you would think that way.

Ate nothing but a handful of fries for straight 2 days and drank 6 beers yesterday. Now I'm hangovered and ate some more fries and eggs and I hope I won't throw up. I feel weak as fuck. Good times.

Before then, I didn't have a drink in a week. And I only had about 4 pints that day.

My father always had a drinking problem but he would only drink on the weekends and not get too drunk because my mother was nagging him.
She died unfortunately last year and my father has been drinking 5-6 beers every day since than and more on weekends. I also walked in on him when he was drinking vodka straight from the bottle and now I don't know if he's regularly doing that or if it was just once.

I always pass out when I drink at home, is this bad?

>drinking 5-6 beers every day
>drinking vodka straight from the bottle

These two things don't sound congruent

20 min out of detox at the looney bin and I relapsed. Oh well. Rehab soon

>check my browsing history
>some guy I met on omegle apparently uploaded pictures of his micropenis and I fapped to that
Should I just kill myself?

>out walking my dog
>slip on the ice and fall on my ass
>feels like the bottom parts of my spine slammed into each other. thought i broke it for a minute
>winded, pain also makes me vomit
>get up on my feet after a minute or so
>walking like a cripple and it hurts like fuck
>now home, still hurts and i can barely move

how fucked am i lads

>pain also makes me vomit
I'd go to the doctor if I were you, that's a lot of pain. There's a good chance that something is very wrong and/or you'll be given painkillers

>animeposters

I rekt my sciatica joint in 2011 just by sitting on an awkward chair for a month. 24/7 pain for almost 7 years.
Throwing up is a sign that your spine split and is leaking fluid. Happened to me a few years ago. Without the fluid your brain is left dry. If it’s happened to you, you’ll feel ok laying down- the spinal fluid can still teach the brain, but the moment you elevate your head, you’ll get a headache and start throwing up. Took 2 weeks before I could get out of bed.

Just woke up to my 3rd day of no booze after a pretty heavy two week binge and i don't feel any better than i did on the first day. I can't sleep, have no appetite, dry heave throughout the day but never puke, and have an awful headache with nasty anxiety. Nothing feels interesting and i just sit around on Veeky Forums waiting to feel better but it never comes. What the fuck.

I definitely learned.

The old saying "nice guys finish last" really does ring true.

You are right though, It seems people who are stern to their decisions and will not cave get more respect.

It is just hard to say no to helping who I consider a family member. I know I have no moral obligation to help her because she's not my wife nor my blood but because she is married to my brother I feel an obligation to care about her and her kids. I fucking hate having empathy, I would get a lot further in my life without it.

She's also very manipulative, My brother doesn't do things he used to do anymore because she guilt's him into staying home with her all day.

Overall It's a hard situation, But I'm though helping people besides my parents. They are the only people I owe something to, So fuck everyone else. They have jobs, They can pay someone to do what they need.

have a drink

F
But seriously, Go to the ER or call 911. If you fuck around and wait you will literally be paralyzed, Not trolling. Go now!

Vomiting is a sign of spinal fluid in your tissue

fugg, ill call a friend and see if he can give me a lift to the hospital, probably shouldnt drive like this
thanks boys

I feel you, went through a similiar change years ago in my life

I feel like we were in situations very alike at that point in my life

If there's one thing I could say to you given my perspective now after having gone through this change, yes you don't have to do everything for everybody and allow people to manipulate you but don't be an asshole to people that treat you with respect and appreciate your help

I've gone too far the other side of that now and alienated myself from close friends and family by being a selfish rude asshole because I just got so fed up with it all

Post results. Tell them you drink too much too.

>The old saying "nice guys finish last" really does ring true.
The problem isn't that nice guys are nice. Nice people are well liked. The problem is nice guys invariably have no personality (because they're ultimate people pleasers they just adopt personalities to fit in), they are doormats (can't say no and prefer to lose out rather than make someone unhappy), and are boring (nice stories are rarely exciting).

You don't have to be an asshole. Nobody likes assholes. But have a little backbone and avoid being a servant. At the very least tease people. Teasing is fun and most people enjoy teasing.

Five days is the charm for me every time. Ganbarre!

5 days??

Thanks for the advice man. I'll definitely heed it

I'll take your advice and not be an asshole to anyone, But at the same time I'm going to start saying just flat out "No" and not feeling guilty about it or giving an explanation why. I've been a pushover my whole life and rarely do people appreciate the things I do for them, Especially often at my expense.

That's a good example.

I suppose you are right.

What does you mean by teasing people?

>drank some liquor last Friday night remembered Saturday why I quit drinking that shit.
>gives me anxiety the next day bad. I'm going to stick to beer drinking and smoking weed for awhile.

dude you need to stand up for yourself, tell her the cost of the part and tell her you'll do the repair free of charge because shes family, but she needs to pay for the parts. don't even buy the part until its been discussed. wt actual fuck man

been on vacation for the holiday this week. managed to keep it together pretty well. only went over 8 once. then i went back to work got off the graveyard shift sat. morning and got blasted all day. my gf came home and i hit her up for some cash and took all of my money and went and blew it at the bar on lottery. lost it all came home drunk as fuck and passed out. didnt even think about it while i was doing it. woke up in the middle of the night to drink water and checked my phone. cash advance on credit line, bank account overdrafted $37. nothing in my wallet. walked to the fridge and realized i didnt even eat yesterday. grabbed a beer slammed it and went back to sleep. im feeling terrible now. i should have been spending that money on my kid for her 2nd birthday and christmas. not sure what to do but gambling addiction and being an al/ck/ dont go good together

i feel like i need to quit for my daughter, but ive only gone without beer once this year. made it about 36hrs before i said fuck it and tried to taper. that turned into just drinking and i havent stopped. i know i should care more but i feel the waves of fucking hopelessness coming down on me thinking about my shitty job, life situation and how this isnt where i was suppossed to be at 27. i just drown it out. alright boys im done now, just feeling extra shitty this morning. gonna go do a fish fry with my pops and get drunk. dont care enough to address my problems right now. thanks for listening. Oh yeah, OP you fucked up the title. al/ck/ fuckhead

Human garbage, do your kid a favor and fucking put the muzzle of a gun in your mouth.

neck yourself you stupid cunt. i make sure we eat and have a place to sleep and the bills are paid. fuck you, at least im here for my kid even if i do sgtupid shit sometimes

Withdrawals peak around day 3. It's going to get better from now, slowly.
Takes months to get out of PAWS, take that into account before you decide sober life isn't worth living.

Third day of what may be pain in my liver. I will never drink again. Even if this pain is something else, the fact that I am worried about my liver is a wake up call.

i couldn't find my computer this morning but when i let the dog out i found it on my front lawn. what the fuck happened last night. at least it didn't rain computer still works thankfully.

19 KB
went out on friday night and actually paced myself and didn't even black out though I did tell my very innocent 19 year old coworker who doesn't drink that I wanted to kiss her (i'm 29). I forgot about until she texted me yesterday and I said I felt like a creep and sorry if she was uncomfortable and she responded with 'lol it's okay, you're a sweetheart' and now she wants to hang out.

I am not travelling down this path. Nothing good can come of this.

Liver damage isn't even the worse alcoholism can cause.
Pancreas damage, brain and nerves damage, blindness, etc are also possible and outnumber hepatitis.

Being a pissed drunk gambling addict is not being there for your kid. Eat a bullet.

why not fug her and not drink?

Not that guy, but kindly fuck off, he’s a better parent to his kid than you would be. You’re making things worse.

thanks for the advice. not like i havent considered it. only reason i havent is because of her. who would pay her way? you seem to be under the impression that i dont provide for my family. i know being sauced up and wasting a couple hundred bucks in the poker machine is shitty but it only happens when i pass my limit. im trying

ok

idk man even if I sobered up I still think it would be a bad idea. I don't need to get involved in some poor girl's life like that

Wine snob here, I drink nightly (sometimes daily). What does it mean when you start getting really dark green tinted diarrhea everyday?

Booze causes inflammation, which causes diarrhoea, which can mean you shit out bile before it’s had it’s chance to do its thing.

I bought a gram of weed in 2011 for 14 bitcoins.
They’re about to hit $10,000 each.
>chug

protip: football is a great excuse for why you're buying 2 cases of beer after you just bought a bottle of liquor yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=tpaSENzmLgQ
;_;

Ey man hindsight is 20/20, how could you have known this weird ass online magic money was going to become valuable. I feel worse for people who sold bitcoins at $200 or something because they at least had time to realize that that shit is worth money.

Omfg how do I know if I’m going to die from cold? 5 degrees here, no heating for weeks. Tried lighting a damn fire in here out of desperation. Thing that worries me most is that when I’m blasted I don’t feel the cold nearly as much, scared imma freeze in my sleep

What'd you do to get thrown in the looney bin user?

pics

>when the owner of the corner shop calls me partyboy

Yeah my life is a right fucking party when I spend my evenings getting dickered on cheap Polish beer while playing WoW and shitposting on /pol/

Yeah my pancreas is absolutely ruined, I shit out oily, orange water every single day. Cant even tell you the last time I had a solid shit, it's gotta be over a year by now.

2 weeks of binging is a long ass time. im sure 3 days sober is not going to be enough to get through w/d. im thinking more like 5-6 days for that. nice job.

Poor Old McDonald, one of us
youtube.com/watch?v=JqQuJLofyFw#t=33m01s
(33:01)

there are meds to help you follow through. naltrexone, campral, gabapentin, also antabuse (but that doesnt get rid of cravings, just makes you sick if you drink)

how do i stop

usually takes me a 5 drug cocktail to end up like that. you did it with just alcohol?

Nobody knows what else to say.

Imagine if cashiers/shopowners went "Hey, it's the isolated, lonely drunk kid who plays internet all day"

Nobody knows

People reach "rock bottom" when they are tired of digging the hole. Meds help. All too often, alcoholics say "today is the day i stop", after a particularly wrenching bender. After a day or two, that resolve dissipates and they end up drinking again. This is where modern medicine comes into play. There are meds (naltrexone) that diminish physical and mental cravings for alcohol, so its much easier to drink a lot less.

They dont do all the work for you, but theyre enough of a boost to change your life around.

Alcoholism.
Inpatient rehab is often in psychiatry ward.

You need Creon/Pancreaze/Pancrex/other commercial names.
You're not only not digesting fats, you're also missing on many nutriments, and will suffer malnutrition.

Taper with beer or benzo to avoid dangerous withdrawals, then don't drink during PAWS, then only drink moderately for the rest of your live (or don't drink at all if you can't moderate after a drink)

Can't wait to relapse tomorrow. I was forced to quit from lack of money. The withdrawal fucking sucked, I don't want to go through that again but I really love drinking.

taper to avoid withdrawals. it takes some self control but its not too hard.

I’m so fucking alone. God dammit this shit is awful.
Does anyone know a decent, non right-wing/conspiracyshit radio station? I think it’s aboit as close to a friend as I can hope for

>blindness

jokes on you, i already have that from masturbation

Just found out my girlfriend was probably cheating on me all summer, and is at the least planning to cheat in the future.

Fuck me. Fuck everything. There is not enough booze in the world for this.

Don’t do what I did and take years of agonisingly trying to sort it out. If she did it once she’ll do it again. Say goodbye and nothing more.

True capitalist radio.
You can find it on blgtalkradio.com or youtube

We live together and I'm starting a new job literally tomorrow. I can't just up and leave this house for a while. I'm wondering whether I put my cards on the table and tough it out, or play dumb and just leave when I can, with her left holding the bag.

Women ain’t shit but hoes and tricks

Fuck me. I started drinking because I found what I thought was testicular cancer, when a teen. 2 years later it fucked off, but I was firmly embedded by then, in a life of drugs, booze and chaos which continues to this day. Aaand ten minutes ago I found another.
At least this time I didn’t gasp, jump out of bed terrified then watch my life disintegrate given that I was convinced I’d soon be dead. In fact I’m not even going to a doctor and I’m hiding this post in the hope that I’m blacked out right now and can just forget.
Wonder which is worse - death by cancer or alcoholism. Maybe I’ll just IV a fucking gram of heroin in one shot.
Life is shit. Nothing but fucking misery.

Name of beer?

Dude, it's probably nothing. If you found it before, and it was nothing, chances are it's nothing this time too. Chill out.

Go out with a burger, truly the American way.

Just become verbally abusive but don't let her know you know she cheated, it'll make you feel better plus it'll be fun

Sounds awful.
Just remember that the more you engage in argument, the more ammunition with which you’ll be furnishing her. Arguing about this will make you hate eachother and enrage you further. Do your best to find out for sure whether she did, then do everything in your power to gtfo ASAP, crucially, before you separate and she starts bringing guys back.
I dunno man. I’ve lived a ferociously unhealthy life. Even if I’m in the clear, I won’t be for long. So be it.

That's the lamest excuse for alcoholism.

Nah. Mental illness is a more lame excuse