ITT: Unpopular opinions

ITT: Unpopular opinions

I think German food is actually really good. Schnitzel and weissbier, followed by schnapps and maybe some strudel is fucking amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tafelspitz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could use some ranch dressing.

>cotolette
>germans

How is that an unpopular opinion? It's meat, vegetables, and beer. I've never met anyone who doesn't like German food.

t.german

I like German food.
Am I... unpopular?

If you like 1488 kinds of shitty meat ground up and placed in a tube you will love German food. If not, you wont

>strudel
if anything that's both austrian and swiss food

Ketchup on scrambled eggs is better than scrambled eggs by itself

Eating a big, meaty breakfast is counterproductive. No one should start their morning bloated.

Putting avocado on everything you eat is akin to putting A1 sauce on a steak.

Almost all diets are bullshit. If you're lifting, and you should be, you can eat whatever the fuck you want without counting calories.

Are you a woman? Getting bloated from eating a full breakfast?

Shitalian cuisine is shit. The Americanized version is a vast improvement.

Fuck no. Are you fat? There's a big difference between eating a full breakfast and eating the equivalent of a Denny's Grand Slam Lumberjack special.

I dont think thats unpopular but im not sure.

>i like mustard on pizza

Holy fuck dude stop

Gross

Your gut health is fucked, dude.

I think hamburger is he pinnacle of culinarism, like there's nothing beter than a decent bun and a burger patty, it's pure perfection combinde amd doesnt need anything else.
Bacon and cheese are luxury that's niot that needed for a great burger.

GImme a well done hambuger steak anyday, it's better than "M-muh medium rare steak or such overpriced bulölshti like really fckine hipsters thjinkin a specisfics cut from meat cooked to mediumn rare is perfection? FUCKL MO ITS FOUKIN SHIT!!!!

T:_DRL IM DRUNKJ! AND FUC K TYOU AMERILARDS FOR BEING FUCKIN SHITYI LIKE FUCK TYOU JOI YOUR FAULT WEstTEN WORLD OF FUCKED STOP BIENG SPINELSS SHSITS AND USE THYOSE GUNS TO TOPLE YOUR GOUMVERNEMT KILL TYHOISE FCUSEKIN LIBERALS JUST FUCKIN CONCENTRACE CAMPS AND GBE DONE WITH IT!! GBUT BUT MUHG HUMAN RIGHTES NO IONE GIVES A S HIT FUCKING KEKSS! YWEA HOERADADS ME YOU ARE FUCKING KEKS!! SWEDEN AMY BE OVER RUN BY SHITSKIN BUT IT STILL SALAVGEAABLE TO A DEGREE UT YOU AMERIlARDS FUICK! OU!!`! LIKE FUCK YOU!!! YOU ARE FUCKING ROTTEN TO THE CORE YOU CAPITALISTIC BULLSHIT PIECES OF SHIT JUST UFCKIN TAKE THE TROPE ANDN HANMGHG YOURselF S FUCK!!!!

IM RUIRML IME NA DRUNK!!! FUCK YOU !

do Europeans really think like this?

t. "I have once eaten german meme-food and didn't like it" dude

Thats Austrian food though.

Came here to post this. Start rethinking your holidays you're going somewhere else.

>I think German food is actually really good
>WienerSchnitzel.jpg
>WIENER
While you're at this you should try Spitzscthaffel or whatever its called.

Americans probably just laugh at the name and go all like "huhuh funny word for penis snitzel"

This is elder god tier. Thank you germany.

infected pork leg with tapeworms? meh i don't know.

whats wrong, bud? its pretty good.

I like sauerkraut and pork. Dipping pretzels in mustard is retarded though, it doesn't go together at all.

Oh right, I forgot every fucking word in the dictionary can mean penis in English.
Anyeay here is the dish I was talking about. Really tasty.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tafelspitz

that one is Austrian aswell retard

i don't know what that is but as long as that isn't poisonous i'd probably eat it

stop this please

Found the amerimutt not understanding that Wiener describes something from Wien=Vienna in Austria

did you quote the wrong person perhaps

But I like milkshake

Yea no one says otherwise. Just that Tafelspitz is not German.

I thought we were telling OP that he liked Austrian food instead of German. So I recommended him more food that he may like and may not have heard of
I mean who the fuck cares about *real* German food ?

Are we having a german food thread?

It's great every now and then. Try eating pork and potatoes every day though. Why do you think Germans are known for drinking so much...

I think bacon is over used.

This makes my dick hard to the point of throbbing with every heartbeat.

Its better than one would expect for its basic presentation, Im a big fan

Autismo boost

This.
Pic not related.

was that pic made just to piss everyone off?
>nutella
>also coffee :)
>heres the pic I took for my instagram
>fucking good XD
>for science
I fucking love science :))))) bill nye is my hero! IM PICKLE RIIICK

Just made and ate this for dinner: German split pea soup with celeriac, carrots, potatoes, leeks, onions and parsley along with some nice diced pork belly. A staple of the German Wehrmacht.

t. German

While also enjoyed in Germany, half of the things you mentioned are Austrian. Also Schnaps is just a word for hard liquor which could anything from Vodka to Whiskey. I don't get why Americans use that word like it's a specific thing.

You some kinda fag?

Are you ok?

>meat potatoes onions and cabbage
>bad

I firmly believe that people who say they don't like something are simply mentally stuck in a notion or haven't had it cooked in a way that would appease their palate. Maybe down the road they will, maybe they won't, nothing wrong with that, but if they flat-out refuse to try, they could be missing out on something exceptional.

Thusly, I discredit anyone who isn't willing to, at least, take a bite out of something they previously disliked, while keeping an open mind in the process, as nothing but a sophomoric simpleton when it comes to both dining and, assuming they're an involved cook, cooking.

>was that pic made just to piss everyone off?
No, just autists.

If so it's poor effort.
Doesn't even have the banana for scale nor any mention of it being made to celebrate cake day.

imagine being that much of an autistic contrarian, while simultaneously adhering to a strict code of what to like and don't like made by 4chans echochamber

>implying Austrians aren't just a German meme

They stopped being Germans after Germany lost WW2

>meme
Retard.

They have as much in common with Prussia, Bavaria and the rest of the German states as they do with each other.

This is the most retarded thing I've read on Veeky Forums today.

Maybe you need a different mustard.

Not really. they have more in common with southern Germany then south Germany has with north Germany

Interesting, I gotta try that.

nobody dips their pretzels in mustard

I'm truly repulsed by italian food and think its completely overrated

I don't see how that disproves my point that Austrians are German.

the differences are subtle though. Austrians have more elegance and aren't as pragmatic as Germans

every thursday is pea soup day in the finnish military.

Okay, cool. They're still historically a German state.

Austrian here. Hes right. Austrians are Germanic in culture and language. Borders and nations separating unique groups of people is a very modern concept. There were Germans all over central Europe before WW2.

Austria simply was an empire, while the German states and duchies were an unorganized bunch of provinces. Once the Prussians started inheriting and conquering more of those provinces, did the German nation start becoming unified. Culminating in Bismarck's vision of a unified German nation from the North sea, to the Alps. Austria could have been the center of that German nation aswell, but Bismarck outfoxed the Austrian Empire by instigating a few wars that got the German support behind Prussia.

tl:dr Austria is a German nation, just like Liechtenstein and most of Switzerland.

>Schnaps is just a word for hard liquor
Not really. It is mostly classical German rye or wheat liquor (Korn). If it is whiskey or vodka we just say whiskey or vodka.