Check out Nietzsche book from library

>Check out Nietzsche book from library
>Girl behind the counter glares at me upon seeing it

I-I was just interested, I swear

She's a fucking pseud and I guarantee you she doesn't even understand Nietzsche's work half as well as she thinks she does. If you see a young person give a hostile treatment of Nietzsche I GUARANTEE you they are posturing pseuds who don't know fucking shit.

Why would you care about the opinion of someone like that?

like omg what a fascist

Most certainly true. No other philosopher is more easily picked up and misunderstood. The problem exacerbates when Nietzsche's poetry seduces the inept reader, who then spouts nonsense, for he lacks anywhere near the education or intelligence of dear Friedrich.

She knows you're going to drop it back in a fedora. Poor girl's seen that happen too many times. You're already a lemon wearing sunglasses; think of what you're doing to her and others.

Oh God. It's too late. I read the first word and I can already feel something hatlike growing out of the top of my head. I've gained five pounds too. Help me, Veeky Forums. What's the antidote???

>What's the antidote???
Jordan Peterson.

that's a fate worse than nietzsche, user, don't lie to user like that.

What does "girl" mean? Like how old? And what colour hair?

I like the self check out for that reason. Don't want anybody knowing I like Fitzgerald.

Mid-twenties, black hair, glasses, earrings, I said "Have a good day," she said "Mmhm"

Was the mhmm facetious at all? or was it innocent? or was it "mmmm i want u inside me"

She's not your type anyways if she thinks there's any real tangible connection between Nietzsche and Antisemitism. Shouldn't be working at a library if she can't separate the art from the artist, let alone the art from people who misrepresent or misquote the artist desu

Idk, pretty generic

I didn't find her very attractive desu. First time I've been glared at for a book. I should go back and check out Mein Kampf

wtf sluts love nietzsche though
they just use him to justify being a stupid slut and ruining their ex boyfriend's lives

roasties love double standards far more than nietzsche

Hit her with Mein Kampf one week and the Communist Manifesto the next. Maybe the Satanic Bible the week after that.

lmao

>girl
you forgot to bring your whip

I did something similiar to this.
They ended up asking me about it and I told them I was just interested in each subject whilst the guy at the counter at first thought I was some alt-right fag, after that a commie so he got really confused. Should've seen his fucking face.

The idea is to check out Trotsky and Nietzsche at the same time so people don't think you're far right. When I check out Nazi stuff i always make sure to add Soviet or Communist stuff so people don't get suspicious.

true af

do normies know about Evola, or is it still safe?

>Nazbol detected

>tfw girls behind library counter in my country are 35 plus

>Have Nazi flag as desktop wallpaper
>Need to go to IT Help Desk to get wireless at college
>Pussy out and switch wallpaper to one with flowers

I read a lot of Nietzsche, like to think I understand The Gay Science and Genealogy of Morals, and I recently listened to The Antichrist on youtube. I think his key message to people is to be honest with oneself, which is surprisingly hard to do.

Agreed.

You should turn her.

This is a stupid post. Some girls have been taught to fear/disdain the DWM backlog, duh, but there are still plenty that have had better exposure to his work.
What in Nietzsche encourages women to "ruin ex boyfriend's lives"? Untermensch much?

stormfags out REEEEEEEEE

Dude that was the very book

I feel like just saying be honest with yourself doesn't quite encapsulate what Nietzsche was trying to say. I believe that while that while he promotes honesty as a whole he is specifically asking people to be honest about the feelings that we usually keep locked away with asceticism. The main examples being envy, anger and lust. If rather than lock these feelings away people dealt with them as they come it will be only to societies betterment. In the case of anger if it is let out as it arises the anger can be resolved. This saves the person from developing a malignant anger that sticks with him for years to come. Plato speaks of this in his Republic when he allows the younger Guardians to fight amongst themselves if the situation compels for it. It is much the same for Envy and Lust. If these fealing are dealt with properly they can be the driving force for personal and therefore societal improvement rather than the poison of man.