Anyone else think it's FUCKING BULLSHIT that THIS KNOCKOFF that is FUCKING OREOS should be replaced by the COMFY HYDROX...

Anyone else think it's FUCKING BULLSHIT that THIS KNOCKOFF that is FUCKING OREOS should be replaced by the COMFY HYDROX with REAL CREME AND GENUINE CHOCOLATE?????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvlRsNWfBo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one wants to eat cookies that sound like a brand of detergent

Shut up ya leaf

This meme got stale really fast

Hydrox is not an appealing name in the slightest for food. They should've changed that if they wanted to stand a chance.

I bet you don't even know the origin of the name.

The hydroxinated fat that stabilized the Creme in the center.

It would be like naming a cookie TransFateos.

Also, you never run out of Hydrox because no one wants to eat the nasty fucking things.

people are super afraid of chemicals, it is completely irrational but you shouldn't give your food a chemically sounding name

youtube.com/watch?v=vvlRsNWfBo4

We do. You've told us thirty seven times.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Oreo. The flavor profiles are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of food science most of the subtleties will go over a typical consumers head. There’s also Nabisco's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their characterisation- their personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these sandwich cookies, to realise that they’re not just impressive- they say something deep about LIFE.

Without knowing what it actually is, I would expect something called "Hydrox" to cause severe internal injuries if swallowed.

Fuck. That. Noise.

how does it sound like a fucking cleaner? It's a way better name then Oreo, I mean Oreo literally doesn't mean anything, and has not real point behind it unlike hydrox

I think people associate it with clorox because of the "ox".

Remember Hydroxicut

both literal processed shit. not food.

Borneos are so much better than both.

>how does it sound like a fucking cleaner?

How does it not?

You're just an idiot who fell for shit marketing schemes, you think Oreo sounds better because you're some brainwashed full who doesn't understand taste over shit, plus it literally sounds nothing like a cleaner, it stands for hydrogenated oil, and nothing else
Hydrox literally sounds nothing like that thought, especially if you could take the fucking time to learn the difference in product naming retard

this

hydrox is genuinely better i cannot deny it

Nice Oreo ripoff lol

Hydrox are infinitely superior. If you disagree then 1v1 right fuckin now, Marquess of Queensberry rules fagit

>ripoff
Hydrox was first introduced in 1908, Oreo ripped them off when they started in 1912

>cookies
>name sounds like eye drops.

oreo and hydrox are for plebs. chips ahoy master race is where its at. chips ahoy has the right balance of sugar and salt. oreo is a ripoff that makes extremely sweet core centers with bitter chocolate cookies on the outside. chips ahoy is the original american cookie with actual fucking chocolate chips that go great with milk. true cookie enthusiasts pair their cookies with milk for maximum flavor contrast.

nu males take oreos apart and dip them in milk and eat them like faggots.

>hydrox
>hydroxide
>how does it sound like a cleaner

sodium hydroxide is used for a lot of distinctly not-food purposes

>chips ahoy
>not making your own cookies
look at this fucking soyboy

How the hell haven't I added hydroxfag to my list of known shitposters yet?

You're going right between Jin and tootiefag.

I'd like to try Hydrox one day but they're sold nowhere

Oreo is horrible now.
Something is wrong with them.
I even shit out little black specs when I eat them.

>It would be like naming a cookie TransFateos.

^

What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? What goes on inside of your brainlet head? When faced with insurmountable evidence, you still attempt to back your shitty opinion.

Dude, this is 2017. You can't talk to literally retarded people that way.