What does Veeky Forums make of Granta's list of the 20 Best Contemporary British writers?

What does Veeky Forums make of Granta's list of the 20 Best Contemporary British writers?

1. Naomi Alderman (Jewish Female)

2. Ned Beaumann (Jewish Male)

3. Adam Foulds (Jewish Male)

4. Joanna Kavenna (Jewish Female)

5. Benjamin Markovits (Jewish Male)

6. David Szalay (Jewish Male)

7. Adam Thirlwell (Jewish Male)

8. Evie Wyld (White Female)

9. Zadie Smith (Afro-Caribbean Female)

10. Kamila Shamsie (Pakistani-British Female)

11. Taiye Selasi (Ghanian-British Female)

12. Sunjeev Sahota (Punjabi-British Male)

13. Ross Raisin (White Male)

14. Helen Oyeyemi (Afro-Caribbean Female)

15. Nadifa Mohamed (Somali-British Female)

16. Richard Hall (White Male)

17. Sarah Hall (White Female)

18. Xiaolu Guo (Chinese-British Female)

19. Jenni Fagan (White Female)

20. Tahmima Anam (Bangladeshi-British Female)

Link: archive.is/xEzmM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=-z05qylllqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>stormkukoldry 1010:
>I decide who's a jew
ok.jpg

>I decide who's a jew

What do you mean by this? Which authors do you doubt are Jewish?

I would encourage you to be careful who you accuse of not being Jewish, as I take anti-Semitism very seriously and will not tolerate it in this thread. Thanks!

I enjoy this new wave of /pol/ threads that technically aren't even /pol/ threads because you're just stating facts and remaining on-topic. Keep making them.

>picking out the Jews

Wow, I don't even. Why are you so hateful and intolerant?

Might I remind you that Jews only make up 0.5% of the British population. How dare you oppress them further by pointing out that almost 50% of the above list consist of Jewish authors! I simply WILL NOT tolerate your hate.

>kukolds of the storm "forgetting" about their own history
Fuck you and your fucking family trees that are are "pure" back to 1744 or whatever. The stormkuck decides who's a jew.

>muh fakts
Facts are just meaningless opinions. Let's say that you barges in at every wedding and cites divorce statistics. Who could say that you are not anti-wedding?

>reporting your report

That's a reportable offense

I haven't read any of them but feel free to suggest some other writers who belong on the list more.

this list is from 2013 you fucknut

Jews are also make up the 0.5% highest intelligence, I guess the logic of that is beyond you though

I love using the jews as a cudgel to preach hbd.

Ummm, wow, that is like...super racist. If you are talking about global IQ distribution, you should also concede that Africans in general have far lower IQs than Whites, and therefore should if anything be under-represented on the above list, yet there are about as many Africans there as White British. But I *really, really* hope you aren't implying any such thing, because you'd be both racist and logically invalid.

>Anglos

>contemporary writing
Literally who the hell cares? Literature is a dead medium and Veeky Forums is just a playground for psueds like me to shit of Deefwuh fans even though I haven't even read Infinite Meme and never plan to.

But IQ was made up by racist Eurocentric white males oh wait

Black British people aren't Africans.

Typical white people thing to do, try and make shit up to make them seem racially superior but fuck even that up. You should just kys as a species.

I was just pointing out the fact that Jews (and East Asians) score higher on IQ tests than Europeans, proving that IQ isn't just a culturally relative scam to oppress non-Europeans

>missing out on the funniest, most heartening book of the past 30 years
plen

__ ___________ ______

It is though, but typical whitey fucked it up.

Lol, wouldn't it be much more reasonable to assume that IQ tests are accurate and that Jews and East Asians are the most intelligent, then Europeans, then Middle Easterners, then Africans and Aborigines? It's easily observable. And easily quantifiable, with the IQ test

IQfacts:

White Roman Catholics, Anglicans, and Episcopalians outscore both Jews and white atheists on IQ tests. Also Asians have a very narrow bellcurve, meaning they produce fewer geniuses.

yes they made it accurate by accident, it was intended to make whites seem superior but they didn't realise that they weren't

Oy vey! They goys are on to us!

>not shown in the list of pathetic paranoid ass scratching sniffers: OP

Why are there so many jews on the list? And blacks for that matter, it seems disproportionate.

No.

>Black
>British People
Pick one.
Wish I had the picture with the caption "Are you trying to culturally enrich me?" If anyone has it please post it.

Sorry Jews are just better than most people at most things. I also think this thread is bigoted and anti-semitic and should be pruned to reduce the chances of it influencing impressionable Veeky Forums users.

Don't let jews get away with this "we're just better than you, goy!" claim. It's total nonsense. Jews are a wholly uncreative semitic race whose societal endeavors are almost entirely limited to parasitic endeavors. The IQ is a product of rote Talmudic memorization and jews have never created anything. Europeans OTOH have created nearly everything because we have the high IQ and the Faustian spirit to explore and innovate.

Don't let these filthy desert rats get away with their lies. Jews cannot build, they can only destroy. Remind them of this.

>Granta
Literally fucking who? You're finding Z list magazines to complain about now.

>stop talking about jews, goyim!

Why shouldn't there be you f*****g racist?!?!

Watch this if you want to know how this world came about

youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=-z05qylllqI

>Granta

wtf the granta website looks EXACTLY like the white review website, did they just copy and paste the code and then change the typeface or what

man, hitler was an amazing public speaker

TFW when I have nothing of note to speak of so I rave about pre-modern race politics instead

>ITT fake racists and fake SJWs troll each other
Black people are mad that there are too many white writers, white writers are mad at the Jew writers, Jew writers are all self-hating cucks, oy vey.

I forgot to sage but I'm posting again to let you know that I'm saging, even though that achieves absolutely nothing but, hey, why not rub more shit on the shit pile.

Fucking jews

>45% of the people living in Britain are white males
>only 10% of the best contemporary British writers are white men

>3% of the people living in Britain are black
>20% of the best contemporary British writers are black

Why are blacks so much more literate, intelligent and creative than white men? It's more or less undeniable that they're superior

I doubt those 'black authors' write their own books, Jewish ghostwriters do, it's all a plot to make us believe black people aren't subhuman.

>>Granta
>Literally fucking who?

jesus h

jesus