Too anxious to be able to concentrate on a book or kino

>too anxious to be able to concentrate on a book or kino
>neurotically refresh Veeky Forums for a quick hit of dopamine instead

Step away and eventually the internet-brain calms down.

how about your go off Veeky Forums and at least try to alleviate your anxiety eh

i think that's what most people on Veeky Forums do sooner or later

smoke weed

Meditate

book on meditate? what tradition is best? mindfulness sounds like trendy and plebish coastal bullshit

Yeah
I check in every so often since I know very few people I can relate to in the same way I relate to people on here, but mostly I try to substitute that desire with introspective activities.

I'm infinitely thankful for the posters who don't direct their self-loathing outwards

Mindfulness is easy, effective and has the least hokum attached. Sit down, shut your eyes, count your out breathes to ten, repeat for twenty minutes.

How does Veeky Forums give you dopamine?

If anything reading posts on this site just makes me more anxious.

i tried it and it makes me more boring than i usually am. is there any type of meditation that doesn't make you boring?

wu wei > meditation
mindlessness > mindfulness
cooking or driving while spacing out is zen

>or maybe you just don't want to be left alone with yourself

Not him, but some boards make me less anxious, some make me more. For example, /r9k/ is the latter and Veeky Forums is the former.

what will I do in my shorter spurts of free time? i. e. bathroom

No idea why /r9k/ would make you less anxious. There's so much negativity on that board that it's even worse than Veeky Forums.

I'm still trying to find a board that relaxes me, but all of them are infested with /pol/shit these days. Everyone's trying to stir up shit. Nobody can relax.

You don't really need books t b h. There's no wrong way to meditate.

What I do is sit down on the floor and close my eyes. I think about absolutely nothing and don't fall asleep because I'm sitting up. You will feel your mind physically clearing as you think about nothing.

Do this for ten minutes.

Whatever we did before smartphones: read magazines or think about the world's mysteries.

just smoke weed

smoking weed is easier and better

How do you prevent your brain from wandering into unwanted turns?

>unwanted turns

face your conscience, nigger

o-okay but how

For me its the anonymity thats relaxing.

In real life people can remember me and commit personal attacks against me over something I said or the way I look.

I cant cope with having a facebook or anything. Too much social anxiety. I have problems

Stupid

This. I don't even go on chan on the toilets. I have a manga that I bought years ago laying around the bathroom and just read that.

I said /r9k/ makes me more anxious. Veeky Forums has some negativity but it's pretty minor in my opinion.
If you're into Otaku Culture then /jp/ is the best board for relaxing

Manga is fucking wicked gay

Well, I'm sort of kidding, since I never shit without my phone. But I do find if I'm browsing throughout the day, by the time I can sit back and read, my brain is in internet mode and it takes a while to actually read with absorption.

Best thing to do is take a walk or literally just sit and stare at the wall (meditate) or something.

use the bathroom

one of the worst feelings