Days ago I bought pic related. Any hint to add flavor to my popcorn?

Days ago I bought pic related. Any hint to add flavor to my popcorn?

I need to use a lot salt, but still tasting like paper. 90% of that salt ends into bottom bowl. Help.

Also:
Can I use this machine to make Puffed rice?

Other urls found in this thread:

nostalgiaelectrics.com/product/coca-cola-series-mini-hot-air-popcorn-maker-rhp310coke/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try covering it in bleach for a clean savory coating

You need a bit of oil on each kernel so the flavoring sticks.

How is it powered? Manual, electric, gas, nuclear etc.?

There's nothing on plain, air-popped popcorn for the salt to stick to. You need a bit of oil or melted butter or something on the popcorn.

Use air activated salt.

i hate you

Use popcorn salt. The really fine one.

What does Coca-Cola know about popcorn?
>post pics of your place so we can have a good laugh.

sriracha on popcorn is excellent

also, pickle juice, oddly enough

air popers is shit next time buy a stove poper

put a bit of olive oil and salt, shake.

Sriracha, parmesan and Ketchup

flavacol if you want to be a delicious sodium monstrosity like the movie theaters

Old Bay

What if I were to sprinkle white vinegar and salt on it?

Op, melt butter in a large serving bowl. Then pour the popcorn ontop and shake the bowl around so the popcorn gets coated in the fats. You can then add salt or whatever dry seasoning you want after that.

You can also use a neutral oil like peanut or safflower but butter generally tastes better.

OP here

Problem here is that you can't use any kind of oil or salt meanwhile the machine is On. You only can add salt or any other stuff just after cooking.

I like this idea.

nostalgiaelectrics.com/product/coca-cola-series-mini-hot-air-popcorn-maker-rhp310coke/

Great waste of money you stupid roastie. What pinterest tag led you to this hidden gem?

Can't puff rice in that, but it can roast coffee. If you have a variac, you could try to get it dialed to automatically eject beans after first crack.

Air poppers are great for those who enjoy dry popcorn and coffee. Pops much faster than anything else. Microwaves are a shitty way to do it that just barely works when the collection of kernels acts as a single mass. A lone kernel will never pop because of the wavelength.

Shut up you jerk

grated parmigianno or other hard cheese. also hot pepper powder. fresh black pepper. the classics. dont use hot sauce, it wilts the pop