How many women have you been with/your virgin status?

How many women have you been with/your virgin status?

How many books do you read a year?

I stopped counting at 20 because I realized it's kind of stupid thing to keep track of really. I read about 5-10 books per year but plan to read more now that I'm graduated.

no man stops counting you virgin faggot

0, am in possession of virginity

I've read 9 books so far this year.

>1
>like 30

I read about 9 books a year. Hard to say.
life isn't comfy~

Not the person from before but what if I never counted in the first place? I can go back and tally it up but who honestly keeps that number on quick recall? When would that number ever be important?

There is no way that at one point, when bored, lonely or simply horny AF you didn't start counting wondering about how many different girls.
If too simply remember or to feel good about yourself.
Even if with a couple you don't know and have to trust others accounts you should be able to get a plus minus 2 Ballpark figure.
>that number on quick recall
ok if it is an insane amount maybe you should have it ready and remembered but I doubt most of Veeky Forums as been with 9+ girls

Last year i read 43 books from start to finish. I also read a lot of poems and short stories from collections, but didn't finish those.
This year, i've read 51 books.

I keep a list of what i've read throughout the year to not forget abut the books, since i read so much. It's also nice to read the list itself, it brings back memories of all the books, where i was and what i was going through while reading them, sort of like a recap of the year passed

around 40

>ofc

15-17

20-40 depending on type and free time

3 Not sure if just having a 69 counts as sex without vaginal penetration so it might be 2.

I am around the 15-20 books mark.

0 women, virgin, 26 years old.
I have completed 39 books so far this year.

I've slept with about 15 women and I am 20 years old. Lost my virginity at age 17.

I read about 20 books per year, though I've been reading more than usual this year.

>implying celibacy isn't Veeky Forums
Monks were celibate. So were most of the great minds in history. Only modernists and postmodernists see promiscuity as a status symbol and not a derision of the self and the partners engaging in debauchery with you. Even the famous writers of lustful sonnets and private letters were writing to their spouses, not some disease-infested 21 year old who has slept with hundreds of men.
I can't wait until Veeky Forums starts unironically arguing that twerking and sexting are Veeky Forums, and that only brainlets don't listen to trap.

Just pay for it and get it over with at this point, unless you're a mongrel.

>getting put on the sex offender registry because prostitution is incredibly illegal where I live.
No thanks. I lost my sex drive and my attraction to 3D women years ago. It's easier to focus on other things now. My life is pretty good and I'm not about to ruin it with a criminal charge like that.

women: about 20
books: few, maybe only 1 or 2. But I'm also reading probably 50-100 books' worth of fairly high-level fiction and nonfiction online per year.

25 book

Reading books online counts. Doesn't matter if it's from the library or from Project Gutenberg.

On second thought, 50-100 is too high of an estimate. I'll revise that down to about 50.

A lot of it isn't books though, but stuff like Wikipedia articles, news articles, essays online, etc.

Anne Hathaway was not the Dark Lady.

Monks, when they wrote, were mostly transcribers, not originalists.

I have never caught a venereal disease.

I have never used a condom.

Based God fucked your bitch and her best friend.

Convince yourself you're not kinda bummed about it.

>unless you're a mongrol
>tfw Irish-Italian-Finnish mix
>tfw more than 30 sexual partners at 24

Reddit

Spacing

And

Stupidity

Wow

What

A

Surprising

Combination

16 women, 20 people total. Maybe 21 now? I don't know how many if non-penetrative counts. I guess up to 50 books a year.

How do Veeky Forums tyoes even manage to get 10+ women? Tbh my wish is just to have a gf, like my first. But having many would be fine, too. Compared to being single.

>inb4 gym, hobbies, practice talking
I mean assume I am a normal person who isn't an autistic virgin: how would I find women?
For reference: dating sites and chatting up on the street yields nothing. Would prefer not to go to clubs.

Best bet would be to join some sort of writing circle or book club that isn't populated by 40-70 year old women. You can meet women with similar interests in those, and maybe engage in some conversation in which your hobbies don't sound completely autistic.

Do you actually talk to them? Do you have many friends?

Inability to make friends is the biggest factor in not getting laid.

Still retain my v card at 24
like 50 ~ 55 if i am not lazy

I am a Catholic and thus abstain from extramarital sex.

I have 0 friends and I talk to a lot of people. Around a minimum of 3 daily.

It's hard to believe that my type of woman would be found at a bar, but perhaps it's really a start. We'll see.

Ladies and gentleman, the patricians of Veeky Forums.
Everyone else is a pleb who abandoned the pure literary lifestyle for pleasures of the flesh.

i've screwed around 40.

I dunno about books, I don't really count. A lot.

Based. I just said a Hail Mary for your continued chastity, brother.

25-30, I read slowly.

5 girls

almost 10 books so far this year? plenty of excuses to make, i just wish i read more

I deleted my comment because as someone who quit drinking after drinking heavily, I didn't want to encouraging bar going after all. Also, some of what I said is based on observation of others operate rather than my own experience. I personally have had one night stands from bars but none of those blossomed into much beyond that. The girls who I was with for extended periods I met in other ways - house parties, friends, etc.

What a copout.

6 women, 1 men (but only because I was on drugs and it seemed like an good idea( I'm not a fag, one day I'm gonna kill that motherfucker))

around 10 to 30 books per year.

What a copout.

>one day I'm going to kill that motherfucker
Just saying this is why women don't like date rape.

Anyway
Possibly around 30 women and a few men. One trap. Not proud of all that I just had a lot of love and dick to give.
Lately I've been reading only one book a month but it's because those have been War and Peace and Dante's Divine Comedy. Kind of thirsty for the next door stopper; any recs?

if you weren't insecure about your faghood you wouldn't be so angry with him

>((one day I'm gonna kill that motherfucker))
t. Bisexual in denial who had sex with a man and now wants to commit a capital crime to soothe his wounded ego. Have fun getting bootyblasted by Tayshawn in the slammer for the rest of your life if you decide to go through with that.