Stawberry shortcake question

Hey four Chan posters. I’m new to this site. I’m having a longaberger basket party and I'm going to make some strawberry shortcake. One of the women coming to my party has a gluten allergy so I will be making gluten free cake for the shortcake. Now my question is are there any precautions I should take when baking gluten free cake? I’ve never dealt with it before.

Tits or gtfo

Hi Linda,

Thanks for joining us on four Chan. I would recommend using gluten-free cake mix for your gluten free cake. Best wishes for your basket party.

@9755350
?
@9755385
Thank you. I bought some Betty Crocker gluten free cake mix the other day.

Get out of here with your tuna fish cooch, Linda. I will never forgive you for what you did at the PTA bake sale, and I am a highly respected member of this website. You are not welcome.

Linda, on the behalf of those of us living in the modern age, I would suggest you go further and make all of the cakes gluten free. Somewhere along the line it's going to be contaminated and your good intentions will go to waste.
Gluten-free cakes are easier on the waist anyways!

@9755481
Thanks for the suggestion, Sandy. My only gripe is that gluten free ingredients are much more expensive. Currently I shop at Meijer for most of my groceries and they don’t have a large selection of gluten free products compared to a store like Whole Foods.

@9755455
Tell your husband he left his wedding ring over at my house, Karen. ;)

I work with a woman who actual lyrics has celiac and her daughter has it worse. If this is a serious post, then more importantly than making the cake turn out perfectly (I assume just follow the directions on the box), make absolutely sure that not even a speck of regular flour gets into the cake. Wash your pans thoroughly or just make them in disposables and don’t work with any gluten-containing-ingredients while making the cake. Think of it something like a peanut allergy except it’s painful illness and not death.

@9755509
How's little Bobby, Linda? Still in juvie?

mods please delete this thread

uhhh

@9755512
Sound advice. Luckily I purchased a new pan recently and hasn’t been used. I am unaware if her condition is as severe as the woman’s that you described but I will treat it as such. Thank you.

I have a coeliac friend, and from cooking for them I think the best thing I've learned is to keep gluten far away from the gluten free stuff. don't want to contaminate.

I hate this place

Good. Go back to reddjt

Hi Linda. A good substitute for flour when baking gluten-free is anthrax.

epic :^)

>gluten free
yucky

Eat shit, kike

>trying this hard to shitpost