Pic related is my favorite beer. Am i a pleb?

pic related is my favorite beer. Am i a pleb?

You're a hipster for sure.

How great is Chanel Preston? Literally bobbing for cereal out of a gaping asshole

Every time a red stripe gets ordered, the bartender has to suppress laughing out loud.

Props to the third wheel. She really brings the performance together.

its a little sweet and single note for my taste. works better if you drink it on the beach in the islands. not that im an ipa fag, i just have others i like more. sam smiths oatmeal stout is fun, as is chimay ale, and wheat beer, and paulaner

She is the star of the show

So, this being a beer thread, maybe I can find something here for me. I can no longer drink extremely hoppy beers. I must have an allergy or something, because hoppy beers makes my jaw swell for hours. It's extremely painful. So, I have to limit myself to stuff like pilsners, lagers, and blondes (I can do an occasional red). Any suggestions? Or perhaps someone with the same problem, what do you do/drink?

Its not bad. But its not worth the already low price.

made by rolling rock's brewery and costs as much as craft beer. if it wasn't such an absurd marketing scam then sure, but im not paying top dollar for a typical wet sock lager just because it has a cool bottle and label

pic related is my favorite beer. Am i a pleb?

wow
ITT: HIPSTERS
It's not a bad beer at all. Pretty average tasting, but that's not a bad thing, it's easy on the palette. Personally, I fucking hate hoppy beers. This isn't hoppy, but not watery either. I like it.

For me, it's an ice cold bottle of Mickey's.

Do the 40's have those neat little riddles in the caps?

Quality beer. Most definitely not a pleb.
>salty hipsters will say muh yurp

Nah just the hand grenades

Then the bartenders where I live must be terminally depressed, seeing how they've got metric tonnes of the stuff yet hardly manage to sell a couple. And for good reason, because what's in that bottle isn't much different than what's on tap.

Honestly, the only reason why this pedestrian Jamaican brew arbitrarily broke into the mainstream is because Diageo and Heineken promoted the hell out of it. Macro lagers are such a scam.

Spaten is solid.

Their Optimator doppelbock is godly.

guaranteed to be light struck no matter where you buy it. like drinking a skunk.

>pale macro lager
yes you are

sounds like you should drink Belgian-style pale ales and sours

again
>pale macro lager
at least it's a good one

hipsters drink Red Stripe all the time, what are you talking about?

In a lot of places in Edinburgh, this is just the cheapest shit around, along with Carling and Tenant's. Enjoy your pleb beer.

The only people I've ever known to drink red stripe are people who listen to sublime.

Pilsners are hoppy though

I've seen people buying them in clubs that would be considered hipster by Veeky Forums flyovers

This stuff is garbage and I have heard horror stories about the sanitation of the factory.