There's been a discovery over at /pol/. You guys are better readers than us so we need your help

There's a book called "Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey", and it alludes to some scary coincidences in our modern day. The author, Ingersoll Lockwood, also wrote a book called "The Last President", which is even freakier.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/BVFPnfYqz6Q0_barontrumpsmarve00lock.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT THE FUCK

schizophrenia is one hell of a drug

I think the book was written about Barron's grandfather, like how Alice's adventures in wonderland were written about a real girl. Basically Barron is his own grandfather is what I'm saying.

Are you seriously asking for us to help you learn to read?

Recent records of the book's existence have also been scrubbed from the internet

We can't find any pdf versions of the Baron stories, and most websites are sold out. Apparently this was a staple for classic literature, and what better place than here to see if anyone knows of it? (dont answer that question)

So is schizotypy my friend

>he thinks that anyone here reads
hahaha nigger

You're too caught up in your silly ARG that you can't see you're fucking yourself over. I've no doubt /pol/'s weaponised autism can find the book, but I'm not going to help.

is this real

The only thing that makes /pol/ want to read a book (but preferably a condensed "infographic" based on it) is autistic obsession with memes and magical meme correspondence, you're anti-intellectual retards and no one wants to help you.

pre-dominantly leftist board has no room to call others anti-intellectual retards roflmao

Good reply

That was actually pretty funny you deserve a (you) for that unironically.

Woah praise kek my dudes shaliday

You know that phrase "meme magic is real", well it works both ways

real is meme magic?
who, really grows a beard on your neck

How dumb is /pol/? It took me five seconds to find the text.

>Apparently this was a staple for classic literature
literally no one has ever fucking heard of this.

No blue pilled cuck that's not it:
"Reality is meme magic"

>Veeky Forums is a pre-dominantly leftist board
Are you high?

...that nobody has heard of.

I'll explain. Our mind constructs the world according to associations, which are memes, thus meme magic is real and reality is meme magic.
Hope this makes it clearer for you numale.

Really makes you think.

oh dude i love /pol/ larping

This is amazing!
Does Barron Trump have haunting memories of Trumps impending murder and subsequent cannibalization by the rich turning on him, like the end of The Perfume?

There have been plenty of apocalyptic predictions recently and throughout history, and they've all been wrong. Last one I can remember was for September 2015. I doubt some random book is going to be the decider.

Nuanced positions are more fashionable than extremist screaming on Veeky Forums. That alone makes it a breeding ground for communists.

>X makes some good points, but I disagree with most of the arguments he puts forward in light of the criticisms put forward by Y. In the end we must consider X's work as a product of this time, and keep that in mind before we attribute any malice to him.

is just a wordier form of

>X is a liberal jew shill KEK, Y for president!

This is a Christian board.

this makes no sense

It was sarcasm.

sure

a.uguu.se/BVFPnfYqz6Q0_barontrumpsmarve00lock.pdf

Here to help.

uhhhhhh

>You guys are better readers than us

The amount of stupid is fantastic.
Go back to your containment cubby