Which comes first: The cereal or the milk?

Which comes first: The cereal or the milk?

I mean If you don't like your cereal to be soggy and you also take a million years to eat I could see the case for pouring milk first

Cereal in bowl first. Scoop out some. Pour a little milk into the spoon onto the cereal

Obviously the cereal, to avoid splashing.

>pour cereal into milk carton
>wait for cereal to break down
>chug slurry for most efficient nutrient absorption

Cereal.

What are you, a fucking wild animal?
Cereal first, then milk. Or bourbon if you are a real man.

Its like my great-great-great-great-grandfather used to say:

Cereal first, your morning will burst.
Milk down first, your day will be cursed.

i eat cereal dry

I come first.

the bowl

That's optional. Somebody post the funny gif of the guy pouring cereal and milk into his mouth and making a mess!

If someone is watching, milk first. otherwise the right way, cereal first

Gross it's not even real milk.

burst is a bad thing too, right?

Sugar won't stick to dry cereal. Therefore, cereal must be wetted by sprinkling milk over it before sprinkling sugar.

If you don't sprinkle sugar over your cereal, i pity you.

>putting sugar on something that is already loaded with sugar

>Looking a gift rhyme in the mouth

Gotta have real milk for my enriched high fructose sweetened, bleached flour, artificial marshmallow cereal!

your fucking father motherfucker

You're supposed to slowly add the cereal to the milk while you stir.

In general it’s much wiser to add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.

>he still eats cereal for breakfast
You must be 18+ to post here y'know.

every time

gradually spoon cereal into the milk while stirring constantly to temper it, then when you've added half the cereal gradually pour the milk and cereal mixture back in the cereal while stirring
it's the only way to keep the milk from curdling

If you want clean milk, do milk first. The particle dust from the cereal will travel up the milk stream into your carton. Then you get off tasting milk or milk that goes bad extra fast. If you don't give a shit about shit milk then dump the cereal first.

And if you want to look into the phenomom google "Upstream Contamination" This is why you taste the chemicals in a toilet after you are done puking in it.

>That Bob Marley shirt
The man was a prophet and this dumb bitch has no business sporting him for fashion purposes.

Yes I do, soy and almond milk is fucking gross.
hemp milk is good but doesn’t belong on cereal.

That is for between 2 fluids with a surface tension difference. Since the only liquid in the bowl is milk that is exactly the same as the milk you are pouring in it won't happen.
That's just the most obvious of several reasons that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Yes. Obviously why the fuck would I want to pour nut oil over my delicious cereal.

> buying cereal loaded with sugar instead of adjusting the sugar to one's own taste

Rastas tend to be a lot more conservative than trustafarians know. A lot of rastas are pretty homophobic, male-dominated, anti-birth control, Old Testament-type people. Dipshits seems to think pot + dreadlocks + reggae = liberal. Not so much.

>must be over 18 to browse site
>cereal thread

cereal is for children and horses.

Usually if you don't have enough milk, you might want to pour milk first, otherwise you'll end up with a lot of cereal and very little milk.

Yup and che didn't want to be sold on t-shirts but pay no mind to the subversive elites.

>eating cereal
lol enjoy your gut fatty

I happen to be a horse.

Soggyfags make me sick to my fucking stomach, I've never met a troupe of mickey mouse clowns more revolting. Here's the skinny, River Daddy:
>Milk fills the whole bowl
>pour in a little cereal
>eat it before any gets soggy
>pour in a little more
>repeat until milk is gone

Who the fuck pours milk first? Why? It doesn't make sense, like it just logically makes sense to pour the cereal and then fill it with milk. What is the advantage/purpose to pouring the milk first? Holy fuck I would have such an autistic meltdown if I saw someone doing this in front of me.

It's like your from another planet.

Depends on the cereals I like soggy raisin bran

If it's soggy then you don't fast enough

problem with putting cereal last is that you'll probably spill some milk on the table.

Marley was a greedy mean fuck who sang about love as a cover same as Lennon grow up. You want integrity? Go roger waters instead.

syd > david >>>>>>> roger

>two separate bowls
>one for milk, one for cereal
>grab a handful of cereal from the bowl and dip it in the milk and eat it

>Syd
Lol aspirations of being burnt to hell?

Yeah ok you stay in a closet talking to your voices like syd too mate