Now that the dust has settled...

now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that creamed carrots are the best side dish for thanksgiving (and christmas?)

Never had em

never even heard of them

The dust hasn't settled. And now they're all over my fucking carrots!!!

No. And if you're going to cream vegetables, it'd better be either turnips, potatoes, or a mix of rutabaga, turnip, and potato.

There was a attempt

I didn't know creaming had such strong opinions associated with it

What’s it taste like

creamed spinach is the best creamed dish

Only with red meat. For lighter meats like chicken or turkey, creamed root vegetables or creamed cauliflower is better. Don't get me wrong, I fucking love creamed spinach, but it's best with steak, prime rib, or roast beef.
Beef= creamed greens
Poultry= creamed root vegetables or creamed cauliflower

This.

I do a raw uncooked version. Blend the following: Raw carrots + full fat whipping cream. In a couple of minutes it turns into butter with juicy bits of carrot.

Can we at least agree that creamed corn is the Devil's bile?

absolutely

My family demands I make creamed pearl onions every year.

I'll cream your carrot, fag

It's nice to see carrots getting some love. I couldn't convince my family to go with carrot soufflé over candied yams. I'm such a fucking failure :(

You have never had good steakhouse creamed corn and are therefor fucking gay.

Never have been a fan of creamed carrots, but I fucking love what everyone here calls "Copper Pennies", which are basically marinated carrots in a sweet and savory sauce with onions and bell peppers. These were a staple at every bbq I ever went to growing up.

>Offering to cream his carrot
>Claim he's the fag

There's nothing gay about making another dude cum as long as you're the dominant. It's basic geometry, and a practiced roman tradition.

We're all fags here man

>practiced roman tradition
>and rome was the foundation of western civilization

You got that right.
>inb4 b-but muh western civilization is chaste and btfo everybody else, cause you know, pale

Got recipe?

Leave and never return

Satan please