I Taste No Difference

I Taste No Difference

Other urls found in this thread:

consumeraffairs.com/news/man-bites-dog-its-legal-to-eat-dogs-and-cats-in-44-states-101714.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>See no difference
>One eye faces sideways
>One faces forward
Vegans????????

dog tastes a lot more like lamb, than beef

Thanks I had no idea my dog would would taste no different to beef, will try my dog tonight.

Fucking meat eaters drawing lines about what meat they eat. I'm a meat eater and I'd eat anything from longpig to lampshades. Fight me.

me too

>animals that have eyes on the sides of their heads are generally prey animals
>this is so that they may see predators to the sides and behind them better
>animals with eyes on the front of their head are generally predators
>this is so that they may judge distance better when attacking prey
>humans have forward facing eyes
>we are literally designed to kill and eat animals

came to post something along these lines

our whole upright posture and 2 legged gait is more proof of this fact. we are built for efficient land movement

as soon as a cow defends my family from burglars in the middle of the night, and asks to go outside when it has to go to the bathroom, i will make the cow part of my family and vow to abstain from consuming its race brothers

>Fight me.
you're not a 14 year old girl, stop using their stock phrases because they're too god damn retarded to come up with their own words to express what they're thinking or feeling

Underrated

If we can selectively breed wolves all the way into pugs then why can we not selectively breed cows so that we have a 150lb guard bull to gore intruders?

i didn't say we couldn't, we just haven't, so i'll eat the one that can't do the things i said

Never had dog before, but I'd eat a dog if I needed food.

I didn't know I wanted this til now

prey animals are assholes. They have to be to not die

there's a REASON they arent treated like dogs. Same reason we dont domesticate deer. They're fuckheads more likely to hurt YOU than the intruder. Even if they get the intruder, you'll get a hoof to the face afterwards. A dog at least will realize it's biting you and let go. Cow will stomp you to paste and never realize its you coating its hooves

THAT is one of the worst arguments ever.
1. They don't taste alike.
2. They don't look or act alike.
3. One has been bred as food and work animal for thousands of years, the other has been bred as a companion and work animal for thousands of years. Breeding for food is a very different set of criteria.
4. If you've ever had to cart off a dead dog vs a dead cow, you fucking KNOW the difference.

Yeah. I don't.

When will dog meat be legal?

>people don't usually eat dogs therefore people shouldn't eat cows either
This half-baked logic is why I despise veganism

Where does this end?
>Stop calling people retarded because you're too retarded to think up a better insult
> Stop using English because you're too lazy to invent your own language to express what you're thinking and feeling
It's cliches all the way down man, that's what language is

Language is a meme in the legitimate sense of the word rather than the new internet meaning

funn fact: all you vegans trying to false flag as "carnivore" only lead to the booming of the dog meet industry in China, something that was nearly brought to extinction a mere 5 years ago, is now back on top thanks to all the tourist you brought there with your constant advertising of "omg le cos = dog" propaganda. Hope you like all those dead dogs you killed.

Is dog meat illegal?

consumeraffairs.com/news/man-bites-dog-its-legal-to-eat-dogs-and-cats-in-44-states-101714.html

Legal to eat but not to sell. Dig in boys, free meat from animal shelters

>one is raised as a live stock
>one is raised as a pet

The mindstate of these fucking soy boys. Go to a field and try to make a cow fetch a stick. Or make it listen to your commands.

Fucking soy fucks.

>soyboy doesn't eat pets
>soyboy never kept cows and is a cityboy
As expected

Actually it taste more like boar than lamb. European boar not american hog.