F A S T F O O D

What's Veeky Forums go to fast food?

For a long time it was DQ, now it's TB and especially Carl's Jr now that they're on the $5 lunch train too

For me, it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

Nandos or McDonald's if I can't be bothered getting out of the car.

steak'n'shake, wendy's, jimmy john's. Sometimes five guys.

I get burgers or a sub. I don't like how expensive everything is anymore though. I can't believe one of the 'higher-end' burgers at a fast food joint is now 5-10 bucks.

Wendys is open til 4am
Jr Cheeseburgers are $1.09 (only lettuce)
Crispy wraps are $1.69 (no ranch)
One of each and I'm happily satisfied.

Chicago's taco places are also a top option since its a lighter meal. Logan Square w00t!

Anyone who eats mcd is killing themselves and their ambition. Ive never seen someone eat mcdonalds and then go the extra mile to work hard, i.e. exercise, read, study.

>eating fast food

McDonald's isn't as shit in my country as it is in the states. Same with KFC.

FOR ME

I'd rather go to one of the local Mexican places and get a chile relleno burrito. And some habanero salsa.

You mom gives me 33% of my daily nutritional value.

What does it have inside

McDonalds, specifically McDoubles. It's the default, easy, cheap food for me.

For me, it is the New Zealand McChicken with a steamed bun. The best fast food burger

McDonald's Chicken Selects meal with a free student McChicken

P. Terrys

Why would anyone get fast food now when fast casual exists?

In n out double double protein style w/ raw onion and extra onion, mustard instead of spread. I’ll buy two if I’m famished. Don’t like the frys though and pass on a drink

whataburger, open 24 hours, really great food and can custom order most things on the menu, spicy ketchup is great, overall top notch stuff

The McDonald's in our area with that McPick menu or DQ with that $5 lunch box. Anything else isn't really worth getting imho

I usually go to McDonald's after class and get a coffee and a McChicken

For me it's dat looooooooooooong chicken.

10 times better than taco bell and it has better portion size

Hesburger

Checkers has 2 spicy chicken sandwiches for $3. Superior to the McChicken in every way.

Burger King for me

chick fil a
>milfs in yoga pants