Is there a book about having wasted your aesthetic and virile youthful years on the Internet in isolation...

Is there a book about having wasted your aesthetic and virile youthful years on the Internet in isolation,or how to cope with having wasted your beautiful youth in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/amJUMYE3Qho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please help me I'm decaying

how old are you?

TLOTIAT

>wasted
Do the normies in your age range strike you as having lived their life efficiently?

25, look like 40. Confirmed by everyone.

I don't envy anyone for their efficiency, what I mean is I wasted my good looks.People used to want to befriend me, girls used to smile, get to know me, That kind of thing is what I wasted senpai.

I have no life experience and I'm decaying and no one cares about my stupid old face senpai. I'm suicidal senpai.

You never had a beautiful youth.

>Is there a book about having wasted your aesthetic and virile youthful years on the Internet in isolation,or how to cope with having wasted your beautiful youth in general?

T-H-I-S-.

My face was beautiful and my youth was great in terms of social validation. Less so with my mentality and habits at the time. I learned from my errors but I won't get a second try. Nobody does. Now for my question: How to cope?

You were not beautiful.
Stop cheapening the word. Beauty is rare.
Beautiful people are not abandoned to the internet for decades.

You cope by realizing that your whole lost treasure narrative is positively absurd.

Wasting =/= losing you fucking nerd

‘When your youth goes, your beauty will go with it, and then you will suddenly discover that there are no triumphs left for you, or have to content yourself with those mean triumphs that the memory of your past will make more bitter than defeats. Every month as it wanes brings you nearer to something dreadful. Time is jealous of you, and wars against your lilies and your roses. You will become sallow, and hollow-cheeked, and dull-eyed. You will suffer horribly… Ah! Realize your youth while you have it. Don’t squander the gold of your days, listening to the tedious, trying to improve the hopeless failure, or giving away your life to the ignorant, the common and the vulgar. These are the sickly aims, the false ideals, of our age. Live! Live the wonderful life that is in you! Let nothing be lost upon you. Be always searching for new sensations. Be afraid of nothing… A new Hedonism – that is what our century wants. You might be its visible symbol. With your personality there is nothing you could not do. The world belongs to you for a season. […] but we never get back our youth. The pulse of joy that beats in us at twenty, become sluggish. Our limbs fail, our senses rot. We degenerate into hideous puppets, haunted by the memory of the passions of which we were too much afraid, and the exquisite temptations that we had not the courage to yield to. Youth! Youth! There is absolutely nothing in the world but youth!’

MY. DIARY. DESU.

That was nice, source?

If that's your personal hang-up, sure thing. Let's say I was just attractive enough so that two dozen or so pretty girls and one of my teachers blatantly tried to fuck me and Chad wanted to hang out. Random strangers used to buy me drinks and I was the very platonic and very autistic eromenos of a college professor who basically paid for all my shit.

I didn't take the chances = I wasted them you double nerd. Stop being obtuse.

Picture of Dorian Gray

For someone who is seeking ways to cope you sure are defensive about your little pet tragedy.

Also let's count the number of people who come into the thread and claim to have been beautiful like you. It might be a more appropriate mirror in which to gaze.

I enjoyed this, is this new?

I was hoping that when you are finished being obtuse and nitpicky as fuck you will fork over the good advice I know you have in store for ugly old me. I was attracitve/handsome/beautiful(trigger warning) but I wasted it. How to cope?

I just think it's odd how at the start of the thread you had "wasted your aesthetic and virile youthful years" online "in isolation" yet now you're telling us riveting tales of how you took the world by storm.
So, uh...which is it?

>dude's having a midlife crisis at 25 because he's convinced he would have actually slipped it in his teacher if only he wasn't addicted to the internet

I never took the world by storm, that's my fucking problem, I'm a half virgin who never opened himself up to anyone when people were BEGGING me to, do you understand?

It's funny until you realize I look like 40. But I will admit I did giggle at your framing of the events.

Unless by "look like 40" you mean something like "look like a fat ugly 40 year old loser," I don't see why that's a problem. Plenty of women find 40 year-old men sexually attractive. It sounds like your core issue is that you got bitter and desperate and it's off-putting compared to your previous youthful manner.

I think you're neurotic and you're exaggerating your retarded feats of beauty as delusional compensation for your feelings of worthlessness.
You enjoy casting yourself as a tragic figure because it's the only meaning you're willing to invent for yourself. And conveniently your "beauty" is now gone so can never be disproven.
Back in the real world, no one was begging you for anything, if only for the simple reason that normal people are not as neurotic as you are. No one is obsessed with you. You're obsessed with yourself and this is pure cancer.
My advice is to become a tranny. You'll be able to indulge in your masturbatory fantasies about yourself as a sex object much more deeply.

kek

>Plenty of women find 40 year-old men sexually attractive.
Of course, but not 25 year old autists with cushing syndrome cheeks who aged like shit and look like 40 because of chain smoking, alcohol and long term sleep deprivation, not to mention balding. And yes I'm working on these issues but don't tell me the young and pretty ones will ever be within my reach again. Not only would it be pathetic to date an 18yo even at my age but the chances of finding a really pretty one are fucking tiny. But I will concede that it would be wiser to wait until I sort myself out physically. And that's exactly what I'm doing right now.

Unfortunately whatever I do what remains is the fact that I wasted my youth. How. to. cope?

The longer you chase these external things for peace of mind, the further it will be from your grasp.
youtu.be/amJUMYE3Qho

I don't see how what I said is so unbelievable that you would doubt everything and reduce it to cognitive bias on my part. Are you ugly or something?

I've encountered your type before.
The blunt fact is that no one has ever been as impressed with you as you are impressed with yourself. The logical inconsistencies and exaggerations in your life story are the chains keeping you trapped. I'm sorry if that hurts your puffed-up sense of worth first as the beautiful boy and subsequently as the tragic man but the first step to "coping" is to give up the ridiculous charade. The truth shall set you free.

>chain smoking
You brought this on yourself.

user please. While I was being honest, whether you think I'm exaggerating, whether I'm beautiful or merely attractive (call me average!), whether Chad and Stacy were merely pretending to talk to me and invite me to parties, in the case of Stacy buy me drinks and kiss me and grab my genitals, the core issue is that this all stopped being the case years ago and I'm griefing as a result. Surely you should consider a different hypothesis?

My hypothesis is totally consistent with your behavior in this thread. I said that you're neurotic. As such your own evaluations are inherently unreliable.
>Stacey invited me to a party!
Dude this is seriously just sad.

Again, have you considered that the problem is not simply that you have aged but that you have become a self-hating, delusional wreck?

>My hypothesis is totally consistent with your behavior in this thread.
Your hypothesis is consistent only with your belief about me lying about everything. Taking what I said at face value, you could not have arrived at your conclusions. Therefore I have to accuse you of the same thing you just accused me: You're neurotic and as such your own evaluations are inherently unreliable.

Why not both?

How? Bald? Wrinkles?

And then some. Chronic sleep deprivation, ciggies and bad aging genes basically.

I suggest suicide. That's what I'm doing once game of thrones is done.

You are overreacting the youth of most people is confused and shallow. He/she really loved her years getting wasted every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night and meaningless gossip. It basically is never to late reading isn't all, finding people you can have meaningful conversations find nice places, create something or just enjoy nature or a nice meal.

mass suicide who's with me

Quit smoking. Exercise regularly. Improve your diet. Drink in moderation. Get adequate sleep. These will all help improve your mood.
If that's not enough, seek professional mental healthcare. Seeing a psychiatrist and counselor and getting medicated significantly improved my life.

>Why not both?
While appearance is a big factor in life, you can find people attracted to all kinds of things, whereas if you act elsewhere the way you have ITT, then no one is going to want to be around you. One is a hurdle, the other is a hard limit.

In general, cf. Chekhov's play Uncle Vanya. For an approximation.

Question is it better to quit drinking entirely or learn somehow to drink moderately if I'm starting from a position of being highly susceptible to developing an addiction.

i see shit like "voluntary human extinction" and i'm like "involuntary human extinction"

This

P R O U S T

Only if you are sexy and we can die together in a body pile all shirtless.

Quit altogether if you're predisposed to addiction, because it's a slippery slope from "some drinks" to "month long bender".

Since you insist that you used to be beautiful and now you're not, post before/after pictures

I quit alcohol 2 years ago because it always went from "2 drinks" to "waking up in a pile of vomit on the floor and realizing that I had driven to the store for more alcohol while black out drunk."
I was so retarded that I would even google health benefits of alcohol and then convince myself that what I was doing was good for me.
Sometimes I thought it might be worthwhile to learn how to at least be a social drinker but I don't know, I'm legit scared of what would happen when that first sip touches my tongue after 2 years. It would be like an explosion going off.

Further question - should I quit coffee too? Although obviously it isn't as devastating I abuse it in the same way. "I'll have 2 cups" to "drinking 3 pots of coffee and shitposting on Veeky Forums all day"

The main issue there would be excessive caffeine and maybe sugar. Too much caffeine is going to stress you out, wreck your sleep, and causes anxiety. If you feel tired or anxious frequently, or can feel your heart racing at odd times, then definitely cut out the coffee. If you have a psychological disorder like depression, ocd, paranoia, etc, then you should especially be careful with it because anxiety will exacerbate your issues.
Don't quit both the coffee and the drinking at the same time though, one's going to be hard enough as is