Why are we not embracing the next obvious evolution of condiments: Mustamayo and Mustaketch...

Why are we not embracing the next obvious evolution of condiments: Mustamayo and Mustaketch? Instead of having three separate bottles of mustard, mayo, and ketchup, when you're already inevitably going to mix mustard with the other two, why not have two bottles of them premixed? Instead of having to slather mustard and mayo on your sandwich, you just spread some mustamayo. Instead of squirting mustard and ketchup on your hotdog, it's just one single squirt of mustaketch. So much less effort. If I put together a team to make this happen, would Veeky Forums buy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mRntutn8udw
youtube.com/watch?v=mRntutn8udw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ratios

But then I wouldn't feel like I'm a saucier.

There's already a thing like that, it's called Dijonnaise.

dijonnaise already exists - you can buy it
and haven't you ever heard of Quinky sauce?

And Fry Sauce.

Not going for Machotard, are you even trying? Tossers.

White Castle mixes the mustard and ketchup together for their sliders to save on time. It's "What You Craveâ„¢."

Yeah I make this every time I get fries somewhere. It's just mayonnaise and ketchup.

what kind of team are we talking about? how many people would it take? what sort of facilities?

>tfw mixed dijon, homemade aioli, and mayo
ultimate sandwich spread

If you like Dijonnaise and fry sauce, you should try this stuff on your sandwiches. It's easy to make from scratch, too.

>haven't you ever heard of Quinky sauce?
This is the ultimate evolution.

Same thing as 1000 Islands or American sauce

this is the fucking king of condiments

Aioli and mayo are the same thing you dip.

Thousand Island, duderino. It's got what plants crave.

Im not a fatfuck

Burn the heretic

Aioli literally means garlic-oil. It's essentially the backwoods Spanish translation of aglio e olio. Egg yolk/emulsification isn't necessary, but garlic is.

I have a feeling that you are

Because mayo is awful and I only rarely use ketchup.

>Not calling it mayostard

Pathetic

>eating ketchup
This site is 18+ my friend
>collect glass jam jars
>put mayo+dijon+honey+pepper and shake
>put mayo+roasted pumpkin and habanero hot sauce+minced garlic and shake
>put mayo+sour cream+finely crumbled blue cheese+worcestershire+pepper and shake
>place jars of god tier condiment mixes in fridge for use throughout the week

youtu.be/mRntutn8udw

>Mustamayo
Yeah that can be good sometimes.

>Mustaketch
Oh HELL no!

>Aioli and mayo are the same thing you
I need you to die, screaming, with raw garlic slivers driven beneath your fingernails and into your urethra and eyeballs.

Also, you're wrong.

Mustard and mayo in potato salad is fucking amazing.

I've been making "mustaketch" since I was a little kid. This is not evolution. It's autism.

>you dip
>retarded post
Welcome to Veeky Forums! I hope the transition from tumblr has been quite comfortable for you.

I'm going to mix together mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup and make a burger with it to test it out.

You dip is a meme you dip

Someone post the copypasta

It's already been done.

>mixing mustard, mayonnaise and catsup for a hamburger sauce

It's called, "pookanobie" sauce and I've heard alzheimers patients in nursery homes talking about how they miss it. Neither night janitor Tyrone nor prep cook Jamal can seem to get the proper combination.

>Why are we not embracing the next obvious evolution of condiments: Mustamayo
It's called Mayostard you ignorant fuck.

Every burger joint popular enough to open a second restaurant has some variation on this "special sauce". Sometimes it's got garlic, sometimes relish, sometimes pickles or peppers, but the basis is almost always white, red and yellow.

Nobody, I mean NOBODY puts ketchup on a hotdog!

I like to add some hot sauce with my mustard and mayo.

Chicago?

I lose my FUCKING mind when people put russian dressing on reubens
its thousand island you chumps!

simply seeing that on a menu is enough to make me never go to your restaurant for any reason ever again. You just cant be trusted

I've never heard of K-I on a Reuben... where are you from?

First of all, reubens were originally made with Russian dressing, because Thousand Island was a midwest thing and Russian a product of the East coast. Second of all, they're basically the same thing.

new yawk nigga!
reubens aren't kosher, theres a zero % chance they were actually from a deli on the east coast originally

Not all Jewish delis were/are kosher.

Thousand Island, Dijonaise, Fry Sauce.

>I need you to die, screaming, with raw garlic slivers driven beneath your fingernails and into your urethra and eyeballs.

You think user is a vrykolakas ? Must we summon the priest?

>I lose my FUCKING mind when people put russian dressing on reubens
>its thousand island you chumps!

Are you retarded?

Never had a Reuben with Thousand Island in NYC

Okay I've been making this sauce for my burgers for the last 29 years of my life, I call it Quinky Sauce. It's just 3 parts ketchup, 2 parts Sayosauce, and 2 parts Mustard.

Anyways tonight we had burgers, and my daughter wouldn't eat my Quinky Sauce so I punished her by making her go to her room for a time out.

My wife get's all pissed at me for doing this, If my daughter doesn't want to eat the food we make in this house, why should I be the bad guy for punishing her?

I'm gonna continue making Burgers the way people in this family eats burgers, but I think maybe I could mild down my recipe a bit, I was wondering if you guy's had any recipe's or variation on Quinky Sauce that would be suitable for a child?

>not mixing sweet kecap with kewpie
You'll never be enlightened

>kecap

It is, my burger friend

>I, one of 8.5 million people in one of the most densely packed places on the planet, have never experienced this specific sandwich prepared this specific way
>Thusly we can conclude it cannot be made that way in its original form
You're a retard

But it was originally made with Russian dressing.

I don't think most of the other denizens of the planet have either.

Chances are if they all disagree with you on the dressing, including whatever percentage are making these sandwiches and selling them to people like me, you're the one in the wrong.

I'm also sure it's not a huge difference. They're pretty similar.

This:
youtube.com/watch?v=mRntutn8udw