What can you tell me about celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain?

what can you tell me about celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain?

He's a libcuck soyboy who is on fake news (((CNN))) and talks shit about the BASED god emperor.

when will /pol/ finally fuck off?

Soyboy is a fucking cuck who must insert his dumb political opinions into everything.

I like the show where he wanders around the world eating. Besides being entertaining, it's inspired me to make dishes that are a bit different to what I'm used to.

No idea how he is as an actual chef though

Ooh I'm sorry, is the numale triggered? Gonna need some lotion for your butthurt? Top Kek. Maybe you should go back to your safespace redditor! Shadilay!

>No idea how he is as an actual chef though
"An Emmy award winner Anthony is an American Chef, author, and television personality. He went to attend the Culinary Institute of America and was graduated in 1978."

>I like the show where he wanders around the world eating
Which one? He's done at least 4 that I can think of. Cook's Tour, No Reservations, The Layover, and Parts Unknown.

>>No idea how he is as an actual chef though
Was. He retired from the kitchen many years ago. Now he does TV and whatnot.

>cuckcuckcucksoyboybutthurtsnowflakereddit
Imagine posting shit like this unironically... how sad must your life be?

Reminder that /pol/ is full of boomers

LMAO he was the Chef cuisine at Les Halle for years lmao get out from under your rock

He's a witty and entertaining food and travel writer from the east coast who respects other cultures, countries and ethnic groups which consequently causes /pol/tards to wail and gnash their teeth from the bowels of their individual private hells.

The man's led an interesting life, but it's certainly not made him humble.

In about 80 years. Have fun losing your mind faggot

I liked no reservations

Perfectly put.

Just a friendly reminder if you see him in the street: punch him in the face to remind him old New York still lies in the shadows dreaming, waiting for the stars to align.

cringe.

>Soy boy
>Literally scoffs at vegetarians

For one, he's not a chef. He's a "culinary jounalist"

Mostly all I've seen him do is talk shit about network chefs and bitch about how hard being a junkie was. No reservations was only half good and that is his only show worth watching

You stupid as all hell . He was classically trained at CIA. HP , and was head chef at Les Halle for years lmao the fuck are you smoking

But he's not a chef anymore, right?

He looks like a raisin.

LMAO , that's not a title you lose haha ya he is a chef and we chefs still look at him as a chef , he is a chef who left the kitchen and is doing food journalism .. still a chef just not a working chef

>LMAO , that's not a title you lose haha ya he is a chef
And yet gets trips...

Are all chefs dumb as fuck?

This is how you get food poisoning . Did no one ever tell you , Never talk shit to people who handle your food " .

He's alright. He was never on the level of a Marco or a Gordon, but he could hang with pros. He's liberal, but he's not one of the douchey liberals that can't hang out shooting guns with Ted Nugent, or slaughter and butcher a pig with cajuns in Louisiana. Plus he calls out vegetarians as the faggots they fundamentally are.

only the good ones

He still does pop-ups from time to time, consults with a ton of restaurant, and owns stake in multiple restaurants.

Yes, he's still a chef.

An Emmy does not a chef make.

A running a restaurant, including hiring, firing, management, cooking, ordering product, dealing with distributors, and setting menus does a chef make. He is a chef.

I'll crop the quote next time so you're not so triggered. I hope you made it to the end where all the information was before the tears in your eyes made it too difficult to read.

>this is how liberals view conservatives
Disturbing.

I liked his earlier shows but now that hes all politics hes become difficult to ever agree with because his views just don't line up with reality. Hes the kind of guy who claims that traveling the world removes closed mindedness and bigotry, but his shows have demonstrated theres actually a lot of objectively bad cultural practices out there that are incompatible with the west. Yet in the same breath he claims we should further attempt to muddle the line between the two with some optimistic melting pot nonsense that just doesn't work with certain cultures and groups of people.

average jew who despises white people