Arby's to acquire Buffalo Wild Wings for $2.4B in restaurant shakeup

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/11/28/arbys-buffalo-wild-wings/900520001/

Press F to pay respects.

Who cares? I don't imagine a single person gives a single crap about Buffalo Wild Wings.

Maybe they'll actually be cost effective now.
Fucking $12 for 10 wings my ass.

This. Their hottest wings were a disappointment. Got a free shirt out of it, but I never even wore it. Ended up throwing it in the clothing donation bin.

What normally happens when this occurs? Does one just stop appearing or do they just change the menu to incorporate the other items?

horsey sauce wings

bro... It's been a Gnarly week, bro. Gonna hit up the BWW.

Ahh bro, I hear that bro. Lets do this.

Depends on market penetration, crossover between menus, stuff like that. Some takeovers leave chains in place where they're already well-known (like Carl's Jr/Hardee's), others rebrand those stores completely. Others just borrow restaurant concepts, or incorporate menu items, but otherwise remain separate.

To me Arby's seems like they've been wanting to break into the fast casual or sitdown business so I doubt there'll be much change regarding Wild WIngs.

You might see items from Arby's on their menus, and I think it's a certainty Arby's will start serving their wings. Maybe we'll see some dual branded stores like those combination KFC/Taco Bell joints.

>one shitty restaurant buys another shitty restaurant

Dual branded Arby's/BWW would be nice.

A&W and long john silvers aren't bad.

Back in HS, over a decade ago now, they were on our usual hit list.

Mondays and Thursdays were .25 tacos at a local mexican place

Tuesdays were .30 wings at BWW

Wednesdays all you can eat wings for 8.99 at Hooters

Fridays and Saturdays we mostly spend getting loaded and would usually end up at Waffle House or somewhere at 3-4am

Sunday we didn't do shit because we all had to be at church that morning no matter what and usually spent the rest of the day recovering.

>TFW the choir just finished, the pastor is talking about hellfire and demons (raised southern baptist) and the acid hasn't worn off yet.

i unironically don't give a shit. i don't eat either one

First time I’ve had a lol on Veeky Forums in like 2 months

I work a bww. How fucked am I guys?

Where the fuck did Arby's even get 2.4 billion? Who the fuck owns Arby's that wanted BWW?
>Look it up
What the fuck these fucks own Culver's too?

>I'm a badass because I use the word fuck in every sentence

Wild Wings was never a good wing place, but now its clearly going to be worse

Unless they plan on bring wing night back, they'll have made a terrible decision

oh look this thread again

arbys didnt buy bdubs. the parent company did. both restaurants will stay open

Improved Logistics and access to Market data.