Italian American food is a meme, it isn't even considered Italian cuisine just some Americanized garbage

Italian American food is a meme, it isn't even considered Italian cuisine just some Americanized garbage.

Meatballs with spaghetti, chicken Parmesan, macaroni with cheese, garlic beard..etc... none of this is Italian food, we don't eat this garbage here in Italy.

We eat a first course of ether pasta or rice and a second course of meat and fish served with vegetables or salad.

Here's a good youtube channel to educated you Americans on what Italian food looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=pHJhB4pmPCg

youtube.com/channel/UCcsSowAamCLJv-xeF9geXoA

So educate yourselves and stop disgracing our country with your disgusting american recipes, they aren't Italian and will never be.

I wonder what "American" food must be like in Italy

Your entire country is a meme you Mario fuck

There is such thing is too much pride.
You are Gross.

As a Brit that is some of my favourite American food.

Neck yourself you fascist loving sea-arab.

>A Brit raised on shit British food loves shit American food.
kek

Lmao, but seriously you do realize america has amazing traditional italian restaurants run by people from Italy. Not to mention there's an eataly on top of the mercado centrale in florence, which is run by some fat ginger from seattle chef soooo yeah.

Nobody cares OP, chicken parm and meatball spaghetti are delicious

True dat, also fuck this kid my friend from Rome makes dank meatballs definitely not just an american thing.

What, specifically, is the problem with macaroni and cheese?

It's not even an Italian-American dish (it's made with fucking Cheddar), but I still want to know why an Italian would object to it.

Italians make meatballs but they object to serving them together in a dish with pasta. Because they're autistic cunts, you know.

They don't, OP's just a fag.

>Italian American food is a meme, it isn't even considered Italian cuisine just some Americanized garbage.

Yeah that's why it's called Italian American food and not Italian food. What the fuck is the point of this topic?

I mean pasta is usually a separate course, but if you're not eating at a restaurant it all ends up on the same plate. It also makes sense, meatballs don't really go with pasta. That's why they make meat sauce, same shit but it sticks to the pasta instead just being plopped on top.

There's a disconnect between what an Italian American restaurant will serve and what an Italian family will serve. My girlfriend's family is Italian and they do like you say. Nona cooks up a big pot of pasta with a meat sauce that is on the thinner side like in your pic and serves salad. Then one or two kinds of meat like a roast and herbed oven roasted pork ribs and bread. Sometimes she does extra red sauce on the side for the meats.
I went to an "American diner" in Leon Spain and was served a cool burger with unmelted cheese and no condiments. It was midnight and me and my girlfriend stopped in after drinking our way through all the other cheap bars with cheap but not great pintxos.

Nigger, please. The only thing Italians can agree on when it comes to food is that everybody else is doing it wrong.

Hahahaha checkd for truth

>What the fuck is the point of this topic?

The same as any other post where some neckbeard picks an arbitrary topic to shit on others about. So this lonely faggot with no redeeming qualities can feel better than someone else for a few seconds before the whirlpool of angry self-loathing pulls him back to reality and he resumes his shit life of being a nobody in his parents basement.

kek dubs don't lie. I have a friend from Anzio. When I was visiting we went to dinner in a town 50 miles away, he said it tasted like shit and they don't salt their bread correctly.

Who cares? Shit tastes good.

Fuck off with the culinary autism.

Macaroni and cheese is literally an American dish. Not Italian American, just regular colonial American.

>italians dont eat meatballs

This was the only good thing you guys had, and now you don't even have that.