Name a place with a worst burger, honestly this place shouldn't even sell burgers

Name a place with a worst burger, honestly this place shouldn't even sell burgers.

Bk

Sad that Bk's chicken is better than their burgers

your moms burger is p shit. bitch needs to get a sex change. it looks exactly like a dick.

carls jr is an insult to fast food

Die mcdonalds shill

IDK why, but those chicken sandwiches from BK are crack to me.

Nah, there are way worse than Carl's Jr. I'll admit their meme burgers can be pretty stupid though.

The only good thing at Carl Jr to me was the western burger, or whatever it was called. Had onion rings and BBQ sauce on it, shit was great.

worse*
Also, that's a comma splice; you should have either used a semicolon or started a new sentence.

That place shouldn't sell any food products. What a fucking shitshow.

Their burgers are way better than McDonalds. $3 carhop classic is the shit.

>Only on Veeky Forums is someone autistic enough to correct your grammar

You do realize you're the only person I've seen in a long time go out of the way to correct someone's grammar on Veeky Forums, and I'm on here for hours and hours everyday.

FOR ME IT'S THE MCCHICKEN

That have god-tier milkshakes though, at least I think so. I also like their tatar tots.

That's interesting, because I make at least one grammarpost a day on this board. Someone has to teach these filthy foreigners and poorfags how to communicate properly.

'tism

>knowing basic grammar is autism
You learn about run-on sentences and superlatives in elementary school.

I can promise you that you correcting their grammar isn't going to make them write any better on a mongolian ice cream slinging poo board.

Sonic has good hotdogs and jalapeno poppers

There are many disgusting third worlders on this site whose first language is not English. If I were learning a new language, I would appreciate someone correcting me. That way I won't make the same mistake in the future.

That comma before "because" is unnessecary, smartass. L2 punctuation before correcting others.

Leave McD out of this. This is about bk being worse than Sonic. You could be shilling McDonald's right now for artificially inserting them in the conversation.

Can we please stop arguing about grammar and get back to talking about shitty fast food?

You're wrong, because it's an independent clause followed by a dependent clause. You use a comma to separate the two. Who taught you English?

Thank you based Grammarbro.

Keep up the good work, teach them.

Only if you get their value meal shit, most the rest of their burgers are generally good.

Worst in
>value
Five guys
>taste
BK
>interest
McDonalds

Wendy's isn't half bad.

Nobody gives a fuck. Now do your job and go back and edit a much more creative and interesting writers work.

I don't have a job. I get drunk, listen to classical music, and write poetry all day.

This, go to Veeky Forums or some shit if you want to have threads about grammar usage.

If you don't want to be called out for typing like a retard, don't type like a retard.

If poor grammar bothers you that much, then go to Veeky Forums and I guarantee you they probably make just as many grammar mistakes.

Dude they aren't that bad, $1 bacon cheeseburger is decent and filling. Fries suck though

Veeky Forums is nothing but pseuds.

They're pretty bad. The rodeo burger was barely passable

>Write poetry all day
>Cares this much about grammar
Bro you want to know how I know you won't make it?

I don't care about grammar when writing poetry; only when I'm writing prose. They're different forms of writing, and they require different standards.

Good prose is mostly poetry. There is no sense in clinging to Melville's punctuation in the 21st century. Good art should aspire to reflect the reality of the authors' present. Listen to the people talk around you, we say a bunch of fucked up shit all gobbled together with hardly a pause.

Can't speak for it, when I get fast food on rare occasion I just the plain cheeseburger or bacon cheeseburger, I don't care for a lot of superfluous shit on top

It was just bbq and onion rings

first image JUST

Says the guy who only writes in simple sentences and run-ons.

>Good prose is mostly poetry

>>/lit

heh

Yeah I'm lazy. Fuck it. this is also a pretty good reflection of how I talk irl. Mostly I put out whole thoughts without pausing. Probably because I grew up in a family where it was hard to get a word in.

Writing isn't talking. You can write in a conversational style while still having a modicum of decent grammar, faggot.

But why? And also most of the time when people think they're writing convetsati

Conversationally they just come off as either pretentious or totally unrealistic. Twain, Steinbeck, and McCarthy are the best American writers because they actually understood this.

Rally's and Checkers' are pretty bad, desu. Guess it's always drive-ins.

this faggot really used a semi colon in a Veeky Forums post lmfao