Do you use anything extra with this? I know ketchup is common, as is tomato soup

Do you use anything extra with this? I know ketchup is common, as is tomato soup

Sriracha

well if ur retarded u can add takis in it

Tooo be honest. I am an absolute SUCKER for grilled cheese sandiwches with extra gooey cheese with HP sauce.

Sometimes I will use katschup or tartar sauce as well. And ALWAYS served with a pickle and kettle cooked salted potato chips. With a tall glass of chocolate milk on the side and oreos with rocky road ice cream for desert, For me there is no better meal.

I spy with my little eye.....a FUCKING MANCHILD. Do you enjoy ordering tendies with honey mustard sauce at every restaurant you go to? Fucking loser.

OP....ketchup is a meme. If you put ketchup on your grilled cheese...unfortunately you are stilla child. If you want to enhance your grilled cheese I highly recommend you try a combination of sharp cheddar, gruyere and provolone. Add some fresh cracked pepper in there. That's the authentic grilled cheese. And while I fully comprehend that the quintessential side is a bowl of tomato soup I would encourage you to expand your palate and try cream of mushroom. It pairs well with the gruyere especially and perhaps a glass of merlot?

Couple of splashes of this my dude.

>>katschup

Mayonnaise
You can delete your thread now

Either creamy tomato soup or habanero ketchup.

This post right here is the epitome of manchild pretentiousness. Holy shit, dude.

Faggot

>Habanero ketchup
>Tries to call others pretentious

You fucking retard.

A pickle on the side

>sandwiche
Is that how you spell it in France?

>Squirt ketchup on plate
>Shake some habanero sauce on it
>Mix with a spoon
>So pretentious

You god damn retard.

Pinch of salt and basil

Bacon inside it. Also try using 1 peice of bread and rolling it up before cooking, easy for dipping in tomato soup

It is fucking pretentious you try hard cunt

I also like mixing ketchup with mayo to make fry sauce. Is that, in your opinion, also pretentious?

Nope that's actually pretty good. However habanero ketchup is pretentious trash and you need to be sent to the camps

>Mix one condiment with this condiment, it's fine
>Mix one condiment with a different condiment, it's pretentious

Please explain your reasoning because I'm at a loss.

He's retarded, don't bother arguing with him.

Fuck off samefag

Caramelized onions.

Retard.

Beer

Habanero is not a condiment fag

Ham?

scrambled eggs and tea.

baked beans

I actually put lunch meat in it as well.
If tomato soup isn't handy a bit of hot sauce doesn't hurt.
An interesting twist is to use mozzarella and tomato or just soup.

Mixing peri-peri sauce or Sriracha with mayo makes better chip dip.

I put some sliced 'penos in there with the cheese.

Try spreading mayonnaise on the outside of the bread before sautéing it in butter. The taste is uma delicia. You can thank me later

I add mayo to mine