Tfw you realize that the Chinese philosophical/literary tradition is the best but it's inaccessible to westerners

>tfw you realize that the Chinese philosophical/literary tradition is the best but it's inaccessible to westerners

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJP5f-fsHrs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's inaccessible even to Chinese scholars who work in the universities and always lived in the mainland, i.e. interpreting Zhuangzi, hugely long classic novels, entire websites on a single fucking chapter of the Analects, etc.

Better than that of the white male? Lol, back to plebbit, feminist cuck

Chinese philosophy > Black male philosophy > White Male Philosophy > Latino Male Philosophy

But some Latinos are white, especially the philosophical ones.

What do you mean? The communists don't let scholars study their own country's philosophy?

youtube.com/watch?v=BJP5f-fsHrs

Quite the contrary. But it doesn't make the texts any easier.

No, they are descendants of the Moors.

You're wasting your time, we already won:^)

But not every white family in latin America came from Iberia.
That's like saying every white person in the US is German or British.

>we elected Trump
>we caused Brexit
>almost got Le Pen elected
>the nation of Kekistan is rising

But yeah, you're winning, right? Enjoy the next 8 years, sweety

>Slavs
>White
>Frogs
>White
>Nords
>White
etc

Yes, definitely, but the vast majority of 'white' people, and consequently, philosophers, are from Iberia.

Its life denying. Why live a philosophy that won't make you happy.

>black philosophy
Like?

>>tfw you realize that the Chinese philosophical/literary tradition is the best
Wow, you realized it huh. How will all those dirty Western arguments ever recover?

Nigga, the decadency of western civilization is much worse than the asian one. Japan, China and South Korea at least weren't contamined by the germs called feminism, progressism etc.

>literally the beta male of philosophy
>obey your masters, do not have a sense of self, harmony over everything

shut the fuck up confu-cuck

This is what i mean by westerns being unable to understand Chinese though, plus Confucius is one among many

It's not that overwhelming. It's similar to the admixture of people who are mostly white in the US, like 50% Spain/Portugal and the rest coming mostly from Italy, France, Germany, the British isles, and Poland.

can you provide one or two things they dont understand about it? What is it about?

>This is what i mean by westerns being unable to understand Chinese though
Can you elaborate?

Not that guy, but the thing about the Confucian Canon is that it can't be reduced to a bunch of notes or summaries like some western philosophies, you need to to see them holistically (i.e. as a whole, instead of as discrete components) and most westerners think in terms of quanta/tuples/elements.

It's impossible for westerners to understand because their genetic constitution makes them non-cucks.

>at least weren't contamined by the germs called feminism, progressism etc.
That's because Asian society is comparable to western society around 40 years ago. Those issues also weren't plaguing the cold war generation. Take it from an Asian, there aren't that many 'leftist social justice fags' in Asia not because they disagree with it but there simply aren't that many people who dare challenge the establishments. In Asia(East Asia), it's work work work and making peace with the government, a very modernist society. Unfortunately as much as you and I dislike the current trend of retarded alt-righters and sjws, it is a sign of a more lax society that allows it to keep moving and evolving. If you want to live in an extremely rigid, idealistic and monotonous society, by all means, move to Japan or Korea.

What about cosmopolitan Asian societies like Singapore or HongKong?

>not that many 'leftist social justice fags during the cold war

except for the 80% of asia that was communist, you fucking retard

I lived in Singapore and visited Hongkong. Those countries are no different from Japan and Korea. Look up the case of Amos Yee, probably the only person who dares to make a name for himself challenging the state, he's been imprisoned several times and seeking asylum in the USA.
You are a complete fucking moron and a tool.

What's your point? That the progressive west is better? That eventually asia will be more progressive and will take millions of European and African refugees after the breakdown of our countries?

I don't understand your point very clearly. Are you trying to say that in order to society to evolve and progress, it needs those SJWs and alt-righters sprouting shit everywhere and having their opinions on the media all the time? You know how much society evolved during the ancient ages in Greece and Rome? You know how much it progressed during the middle ages? During those times people discussions were actually productive and well-researched, no ignorant would have their opinions taken seriously if they suddenly talked about politics or philosophy. Nowadays people think they can talk about anything without a profound study of said subject, this lead to stupid ideologies like feminism and white nationalism, are you trying to say those people somehow makes society progress? They are actually the people who are destroying western society.

What are the problems? And what are the solutions?

fuck bitches
get money

Idiot

Cont. Progress comes with morals, values, religion, philosophy, science and especially well-thought discussions on worthy subjects. Today's society has perverted all those things. There are no morals or values depicted in the arts or even in education. Religion is seen as something personal and unworthy of being discussed on a serious level. Science has become more about money than knowledge (although it's still the least perverted of the list), it doesn't even have big investments and people use it to support stupid atheistic ideals. Western society is not progressing, on the contrary, it is collapsing exactly because of those people who insist on pervert everything,

It's actually a bunch of incoherent ramblings of ignorant apes who didn't have a clue about their world or anything outside it but made shit up because there's no advertisements back then to zombify them for their waking days.

>Nowadays people think they can talk about anything without a profound study of said subject
Perhaps this is partly due to: all the people that do study all these subjects, don't really have or try to have an a/effect on society, they go to school, and then work in academia, teach, andor publish essays,
the people you are talking about believe there are things wrong with society and are trying to be activists about it, trying to change.

these being the alt left and alt right, which the media gladly prods and pokes and makes them confront to get news stories, because what else is happening in the world that can be discussed?

pretty much clickbait

but there are things, about laws/bills passing and such, people talking, voicing opinions, trying to educate.

>That eventually asia will be more progressive and will take millions of European and African refugees after the breakdown of our countries?

A progressive society is inevitable. Some societies just progress slower than the others because ultimately geopolitics is the biggest player in it. Europe is nearer to the middle east, the source of the immigration crisis, it is but another phase for the west to pass. The geopolitics in East Asia is really static compared to the west, it's like comparing a neet who doesn't exercise to a normal person who exercises regularly.

Woah.....

But feminism or white nationalism are not ideologies, are tools groups of people "use" in order to gain advantages for their own category

Are you that asian user?
Because if you are i have something to tell you but would come off as non-sensical if you're not him

>Are you trying to say that in order to society to evolve and progress, it needs those SJWs and alt-righters
In order for a society to progress faster and get ahead(which is to be honest the only end goals of every societies ever), it needs to allow for different opinions and expressions to flow. Facts and trends don't just appear from thin air.

>sprouting shit everywhere and having their opinions on the media all the time?
The only reason you think like this is because of the internet and other digital medias(something extremely censored in Asia it might as well just ban it).

>You know how much society evolved during the ancient ages in Greece and Rome?
Those societies took HUNDREDS OF YEARS to evolve. Today technology allows much much much freer and faster sharing of information.

>During those times people discussions were actually productive and well-researched, no ignorant would have their opinions taken seriously if they suddenly talked about politics or philosophy.

Blah, bunch of nonsense.

>Nowadays people think they can talk about anything without a profound study of said subject

Again technology and globalization. Obviously didn't paid attention in high school if you can't even connect the idea of freedom of speech and expression to technological advancements.

>this lead to stupid ideologies like feminism and white nationalism, are you trying to say those people somehow makes society progress?

They are but symptoms of a constantly evolving society, not the cause of it. The only reason you have trouble comprehending it is because of the level of censorship in Asia.

Yea go ahead.

If it's inaccessible then how did you come to such a realization?

Oh ok.
Well, don't take it as an insult but I think you are like progress= Vacuous cosmopolitanism

Also, you seem an Americanized and self hating asian,( that neet analogy, I think it has more than one meaning.)

I feel that even if you don't admit it, sometimes you wish you were blond-haired or some shit like that.

Stop hating your heritage, country, whatever pal.
East Asia is the future. Just look at China. An 8000 years they never had democracy, and look where are they now.

Though I wouldn't place the Chinese at the apex of the philosophical tradition, it is very interesting nevertheless. However, I absolutely abhor the post-colonial mentality to fetishize and mystify everything Oriental.

Confucius isn't an arcane figure and neither is Mencius; their thought is fairly easy to comprehend – it is only when we enter the Neoconfucian world of philosophers such as Zhou Dunyi, Zhu Xi and Wang Yangming that the atmosphere starts to become foggy.

The stupidity of the general audience isn't confined to Eastern philosophy either. Even though the hungry horde of sentimental New Agers have distortedly fucked Hinduism, Buddhism and Daoism beyond recognition, the same phenomena can be found in their native Christian tradition – that is, Christians who don't study the Church Fathers. It is the bane of Protestantism, an arrogant folly that seeps into everything they touch. It is only "inaccessible" in so far as these idiots carry a disdain for the bigger picture of tradition.

>which is to be honest the only end goals of every societies ever
Societies don't have goals.

Progress is not necessarily a good things. Historically vacuous cosmopolitanism is a natural consequence of the general public gaining enough freely accessible resources in order to safely ensure its immediate survival.

Not gaining enough. Gaining more than they/we need

Agreed.

You're literally fucking retarded

It's accessible in many diff translations across Asia but you're a cuckoid who beieves otherwise because you went on /pol/ for one moment

bump

that moor shit is disproved by every genetic study.

Happiness won't make you happy, either.

>accessible
>adjective
>1.2 Easily understood or appreciated.
>‘an accessible account of his theories’
That there are challenges in interpreting 莊子, 四大名著, or even 論語 13:18 alone, even for the most qualified university personnel imaginable doesn't mean the texts have been lost or that there have been no attempts to translate them by foreign sinologists lmfao

If anything, hermeneutic difficulties should mean an undending proliferation of translations, case in point the hundreds of translations of 老子

Why is everyone so mad and stupid ITT? By all means cry /pol/ some more pls, I'm losing my shit here

What did he mean by this?

everything is suffering, you wouldnt understand because this concept is inaccessible

But suffering can make you happy.

>tfw you realize that the Chinese philosophical/literary tradition is the best but it's inaccessible to westerners
Ooh that makes you special. Good for you!

You know Kongzi doesn't just speak to the underlings, he speaks to the magistrates, mandarins and the emperors too.
They have to lead by example.
They have to be generous and care about the people. A happy population is good for the nation.
It's one of the most basic fucking rules laid down by him.

>we elected Trump

Is that the right order? I sort of gave up on the last one, and then thought the first would then be unreachable. What am I doing wrong?

Relax, 哥们儿

assuming you're not just having a giggle, how can you venerate unconsidered hedonism and eastern philosophy at once?

Drink some mercury and fuck off Chang

Let talk some sense is your money ever comin' boy
Heard my niggas broke that shit a joke we ain't them other boys
This hoes make you wonder I don't love them boy
I be about my money don't believe me we can start a riot

and

I gotta get high, to balance my low
I'm moving too fast, I gotta pour a four
Spend lots of cash, 'member used to be broke
Sosa, what you got a gun for?
Cause I'ma shoot when I see my opponent
Shoot late ass nights and early ass mornings