Burger Emoji

Google still doesn't get how to construct a burger. Who the fuck puts tomato on top of cheese?

blog.emojipedia.org/google-fixes-burger-emoji/

I do, suck my dick.

Literally everybody.

I bet you use android too

No, Blackberry maserrace

if anything, this is the designers having a laugh at yur autism, like the pin-up tracer pose

Ew, you put cheese on top of your tomato? What the fuck's wrong with you?

Tomato doesn't belong in a burger at all

>the absolute state of american culinary debate

the only thing wrong with this is that the letuce is on top

where the onion at though

Where's the burger?

All I see is a salad with meat.

Lettuce > patty > cheese > tomato > pickle
Problem here is tomato beneath lettuce.

I agree with this
only necessary vegetable is one slice lettuce for some crunch. That's it

Tomato is the most important component after the bun and the burger

I'd agree with that. But since 95% of tomatoes are watery flavorless crap I usually leave them off. On the rare chance I happen to have a good garden-fresh tomato I'll certainly use it, but if I'm eating out somewhere I'm going to assume that the tomato is going to be of such poor quality it can't be used.

Alright listen up you whores, it goes like this.
Bottom bun
Lettuce
Tomato
Patty
Cheese
Top bun

>go almost 30 years not liking tomato
>get coaxed into eating a tomato grown in the garden of the old italian guy across the street
>I really don't want to, I don't like raw tomatoes after all
>bite the tomato
>it had as much flavor as pasta sauce all on its own
how the fuck?

majority of garden grown fruits/veg are this way

>only necessary vegetable is one slice lettuce for some crunch
This is the most fucking retarded post I’ve read in a long time.

Wrong on two counts. First no veggies are necessary, sometimes an all-meat burger with some condiments hits the spot. Second bacon, onion, or sauerkraut are all superior to lettuce if you want crunch.

Listen here tomatofags

tomato at the bottom can make the patty slide around when holding it because of the moisture, also 99% of places on use dirt cheap watery bland tomatoes and they add nothing in flavour or texture

they also don't belong near the cheese for obvious reasons

ergo, leave it out

ur taste buds change

its always been that good, you just haven't

Lettuce should be shredded like in a big mac. Otherwise you can end up biting onto a giant Lettuce leaf and pulling it all out as you move the burger away from your mouth.

Imagine not being able to bite cleanly through one leaf of lettuce.

But your wrong

Tomato on top of cheese is correct. Lettuce exists to shield the bread from tomato juice.

I honestly do prefer the shredded lettuce. Not like that one solid sheet is gonna be any more fresh or crispy, senpai

Top bun
Lettuce
Cheese
Patty
Tomato
Bottom bun

Lettuce doesn't either.

It's harder to when it's inside a burger. A rasher of bacon on a burger has the same issue. It gets slimy from the surrounding ingredients and you end up pulling the whole thing out in one.