Lads how can I spice up this macaroni and cheese i made. My girlfriend picked really bland chedder...

Lads how can I spice up this macaroni and cheese i made. My girlfriend picked really bland chedder. It needed something sharper. It's got a nice crust but it's just so blah. Need to serve it to friends tonight. Would putting a spoonful of sour cream and hot sauce into be crazy? It's lacking some zing. Any ideas?

Serve it with Joe Rogan style (((over easy)) eggs and jalapeno slices

>spice up mac n cheese
>absolute state of american cuisine

Haha sour cream and hot sauce! Whoa user take it easy there!

I want to cuddle with that cute girl (male)

NIGGET THIS ISN'T CRAFT MACARONI AND CHEESE IN TALKING ABOUT

Don't forget Joe Rogan Brand™ Plate Water®

her eyes are really blue

I always put dijon in my mac. Really good stuff.

>her

oh dear, it appears I have fallen into a trap

Good idea. I thought about that but my girlfriend is afraid of flavor

You don't have to mix it into the entire batch.

I usually go half cheddar half Chipotle Gouda

That looks delicious. I told her to get sharp chedder and she got the wrong shit. Women.......

Paprika

Trans people are fucking hot

> how do I spice up this mac that my girlfriend made
> yeah but i can't do that because my girlfriend doesn't like it when i spice up this mac that my girlfriend made

what do you want

cracked pepper

NO she originally wouldn't let me spice it up. Now that we have made it she agrees it Needs to be spiced up.

shes cute

>she

nigger, macaroni and cheese is the most boring and unimaginative dish ever. there's nothing to spice up, because else it wouldn't be the fucking boring ass macaroni and cheese diarrhea that it is. no pepper in the world would change the fact that it's just food that has the same consistency as mud

Wow, you're wrong.

ive tried just about everything in college and i still cant find anything better to put in basic mac and cheese than a little bbq sauce