>Dijon mustard and mayo
>dill pickles and lettuce

what ever the mcdonalds chefs put on the quarter pounder with cheese

Here's mine:
>2 buns
>mcchicken meat
>shredded lettuce
>mcchicken mayo

Might want to practice with those meme arrows a bit more, newfag.

FOR YOU

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

in addition to what you put inside it I also use chilli, cheese, some tomatoes and soy sauce.
succulent af.

Denny's Honey Bacon Sriracha Jalapeño burger

Ummmm.,...

top bun

tartar sauce and shredded lettuce

beef patty

middle bun

a single thin slice of cheddar cheese

beef patty

bottom bun

Five guys bacon cheese burger with lettuce tomato onion and mayonnaise

I grilled some burgers tonight. 50/50 ground beef, ground deer. Kosher salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder. Grilled over charcoal. Toasted store brand white bun. Ketchup. Mustard, lettuce, red onion. That shit was good.

The perfect burger is the one you eat at your great-uncle's lakeside cabin on a late summer afternoon while you feel the wind changing as you watch a thunderstorm storm approach.

>uncle penetrates you as thunderstorm begins to rumble in distance

A small, flying saucer shaped, clear beige colored top bun.
Mayonnaise.
Two very small cross sections of: onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, pickles and olives.
Small piece of light green lettuce.
Mustard.
Big slice of cheddar and big slice of American cheese.
Very big patty.
Ketchup.
Very big patty.
BBQ sauce.
Very big patty.
Ranch sauce.
Very big patty.
A small, frisbee shaped, clear beige colored lower bun.
All ingredients properly seasoned.

Dubs with a quad timestamp, nice

hey OP, i tried a variation of your recipe.

i'm a poorfag and i only had spicy ground pork, so i mixed a pound of that with paprika (which i never use other than making deviled eggs), minced onion, salt, pepper, italian bread crumbs, and i added an egg.

i'm baking 6 patties in the oven (i rent a room) and put them in a few mins ago.

usually love to add "Lawry's seasoning salt" plus an egg to my ground beef for burgaz.

i'm adding mayo.. maybe i'll add a homemade pickle, as for chz i just have the plastic american squares. no lettuce or tomoato ;(

It must be so sad to live where they dont sell hot n spicys, you guys should really move. and experience the next level cheapest fast food.

Thick beef patty
Gouda
Bacon
Egg
Pickles
Caramelized onions
Ketchup
Brioche bun

PSA : if you mix an egg into ground beef and cook it to well done its just a meatloaf sando not a burger

Why did this get me hard?

you have a memory of being an uncle and fucking--or being fucked by an uncle--real or fantasy

When I say I want an egg on my burger, I don't mean to mix it in with the ground beef. I want an egg fried separately, over medium, served on top of the burger.

So this is the burger thread, so I'm going to ask this question here. I want to make a 'winter' burger that's a bit more savory and that I'm going fry in a pan instead of the grill. I want to turn the 'pork and apples' dinner into a burger

Patty: ground pork with diced apples, diced sage, salt, toasted and roughly ground peppercorns and coriander seeds, a hint of thyme

toasted bun, whole grain mustard, caramelized onions, and arugula

I'm just trying to think of a cheese that would go well with this, preferably something spreadable so I can just do a tiny bit to not overpower everything else

I like mine made of oats. Hayburgers are also pretty good.

>third pound beef burger
>fried egg
>jalapeno slices
>peanut butter
>grilled onions
>bacon
not in that order of course

>anything with pickles
No, thanks.

Pickles are amazing.
Lettuce is gross.

>Ground beef patty cooked medium
>Sesame bun toasted and seasoned with Cajun seasoning
>Pepper jack cheese
>Spinach, tomatoes, onions, and bacon
My favorite burger.

Just freshly red beef with some liquid smoke and salt. It's all in the toppings, desu. I don't use pickles that much because I already get vinegar from bbq sauces, but you have some pretty good ideas there OP. That said, I feel like outside of salt, pepper and blue cheese, you're going a bit over the top with the rest. Garlic powder might be alright to complement the blue cheese, but less really is more; it lets the raw ingredients come through better.

>amerirapes

who the fuck likes pickles and hates lettuce? Lettuce is pre pickle pickle you dipshit.

They feel even better if you put them in your bum.

>Beef
>American cheese
>Bun
Its a fucking burger you mongs, its not a complex dish

It's hard to shove lettuce up my ass, dipshit.

>Its a fucking burger you mongs, its not a complex dish
>American "cheese"
And you allready ruined it

>I'm retarded

Ejaculate on your burger for the cheese. Boosts testosterone and flavor.

mcchicken fags need to be gassed