What dimension do you suppose these things go to the moment you take them off of the bread bag?

What dimension do you suppose these things go to the moment you take them off of the bread bag?

poor man's guitar pick

There's free guitar picks at every guitar center

I always thought those things looked like goombas

Twist and tuck masterrace.

In my palm so I can immediately put it back on the bag once I'm done, you fucking degenerate.

Same dimension where your missing single socks go

i dont understand the bottle hack

I literally never buy anything that comes with those.

Hook it around the tip of your middle finger and flick it at someone.

seems overly complicated 2bh desu

i'm too poor to go to guitar center

I just put them back on

bread box is apparently the worst one. Bacteria can easily flood in where the frame is

you shouldn't eat bread anyways, it's nothing but empty carbs

Who cares bread from the grocery store is at least 50% preservatives

Most bread in stores isn't shitty white bread these days. Decent bread has a solid amount of fiber and protein.

enjoy those carbs, tubby

the one where hillary won

I carb up all day every day and have a sub-20 BMI. But I usually don't eat bread because I can't buy unsalted 100% whole wheat and making it takes at least three hours and its low water content means poor satiation for the calories.

eating bread from the grocery store is lawful evil as fuck

My grocery store has a great bakery and makes some very nice breads, but I agree that buying the bagged pre-sliced whitebreads from most cheapo grocery stores is evil

tuck 4lyfe

>low water content means poor satiation for the calories.

What? Explain please. Foods like celery have an extremely high water content but aren't satiating whatsoever, whereas heavy breads have very low water content and are filling as fuck since they expand in your stomach.

I am guilty of just tucking, but I live with 7 other people so nothing lasts long enough to spoil.

carbs are healthy you fucking diseased tranny chasing fuckbucket

I have a wire coat hanger in the closet that I just snap them onto... when it fills up with 231 of them, I put it in the recycling bin.

>When it's almost full
Reusing the Bag Clip
>When i lose the bag clip
Twist and Tuck
>When there are only a few pieces left
Leave it open and make french toast the day after

This is serious. You open the bread, put the tab down, get the bread, then the tab is gone. This every single time for every week of your life. If they weren't really slipping through dimensions, at least one of them would HAVE to turn up somewhere at some point in time.

I really think they only exist in one of those quantum states of constant observation. The moment they're not being observed or used for anything, the wave function collapses and then they cease to exist.

Us normal people think you are weird, and are slightly angry at you for having to unclip the damn thing again after you.

>tfw lawful evil

you monster

Don't watch this gif. Nothing happens.

Just always seemed the most logical thing to do to tie the excess plastic in a loose knot.

I have literally never lost one of these. In fact I have a bunch of old ones sitting around to hold other things closed.

I'll meet you halfway. I would assume the picture is describing a taut knot, and not loose as you are saying.
You're only half a monster.

I bake my own bread.

Twist and tuck is all that's needed. It keep gnats out and the bread doesn't dry out. The worst thing about this image is that some asshat took the heel off the end and not it will start drying out faster than if the heel was left on.

>too poor and stupid to buy bread

there is nothing difficult about taking a bread clip on or off

everything fucking happened for this gif to exist you fuckig hog.

>What dimension

where the cenobites come from

>too poor and stupid to choose good quality ingredients from local suppliers and spend the time making really nice bread that you actually enjoy eating

Dunno why you wouldn't desu.

BREAD ISN'T SUPPOSED TO TASTE GOOD IT'S NEUTRAL TASTING EDIBLE MEAT TONGS AND REAL MEN DON'T WASH THEIR BUTTS

Et tu, user?

Bread, like all foods, is there to be enjoyed.

If you're not enjoying what you're eating, why the fuck are you eating it?

to stay alive

to get full

>he doesn't run a third of the toilet paper under the sink then fold it under for the perfect flushable ass cleaner
Enjoy your itchy hemmeroids, Romero

I actually clean in front of a mirror, with dry paper, wet paper, and a wetted wet wipe with surfactants and stuff.

They pile up on the corner of my counter until I get my alcoholism under control for a short period of time and clean this place. Then I reward myself for my great cleaning job with a vodka and diet Mtn Dew binge and trash the place within a week.

Literally none of these are correct. Twist once and then pull the the openings backwards over the rest of the bag

I thought reusing the bag clip is true neutral

Monster

if you want shitty picks, sure

>All good options are retarded
>Just like most table top games
Works desu

I eat the entire bag in one go

The trash: there's no need for anything more complicated than the humble spin 'n tuck.

>implying reasonable carb intake isn't healthy

Twist tie>Clip thing

chaotic neutral all the way

Break them in half, place them on my index finger and flick them at my siblings.

I found a bunch when I cleaned out a drawer in the kitchen. Fucking bag clip fairy.

There's an infinite number of dimensions and she lost in all of them.

Neutral evil here.

Because it's versatile as fuck.
You have 100s of ways of preparing it and most of the time something good comes out.

I still don’t understand the bottle hack as it pertains to bread.

>Chaotic Lawful

Lawful neutral. Why wouldn't you just put the clip back on? It's right there, just use it. If it breaks I use a rubber band, a clothes peg, or a twist-tie.

i tie it so the next person that uses it only needs to pull it to open it up.

Worse than the plastic thing on bread?

>always twist and tuck
>always chaotic neutral in d&d
huh

back onto the bag you degenerate

>not keeping bread in the freezer, and just taking a slice out and toasting it when you need it

Chaotic neutral

Shit, not mine. Last time I was in there I asked one of those car salesmen wannabe's for a pick, then the fucker made damn sure I gave it back, like it was a priceless heirloom

The soul cairn

mein negro

>Literally literal

this

The trash dimension. Twist and tuck, motherfucker.

Split them in half, then you use the hooks to hook into the meat of your finger, then you flick it and watch if fly away.

if you look closely, you'll notice that alignment chart isn't actually about bread, but rather several types of closure/storage methods for the bread

lawful neutral
its packaged with the bread, might as well use it

This is what I'm suggesting

i need like a diagram here

Where would open bags with just the ends of the loaf remaining be?

chaotic neutral is the only way to preserve bread