Im muslim so i have never tried or tasted alcohol, can you describe to me how it tastes ?

im muslim so i have never tried or tasted alcohol, can you describe to me how it tastes ?

Grow a pair and try it and decide for yourself if you like it or not. Fucking religious fanatics need to chill

It tastes like what you fucking a goat would taste if that had a taste.
Pretty good, is what I'm saying here

Like whatever it's made from (eg. grapes or wheat or whatever) combined scents of whatever cask it was aged in (if any) and a cold wintery nasal-scorching blast that gets stronger as the ABV increases

why do you think anyone here would want to talk to your type?

You people are rule following robots that aren't really human.

Wouldn't just trying like a quarter teaspoon of it be fine since it couldn't possibly be enough to have the effects you're supposed to avoid it for?

Well vodka tastes like the smell of hand sanetizer

shit vodka, maybe

obviously you werent raised in a hardcore religion
SDA here

It tastes like the bitter flame of Jahannam, which is where you'll wind up if you give into the sinful ways of the Kuffar.

hello friend, i too appreciate the thought of a 9 year old wife.

it tastes like freedom

Sda?

Bags of sand

Honestly dude, it's hard to describe it, smells like hand sanitizer though (some drinks). It varies drink to drink.

Don't need to bother to taste if you don't want to. Don't get too bothered.

Nvr mind I figured it out

>smells like hand sanitizer though
alcohol smell like alcohol
ooh mamma

It tastes like you shouldn't be drinking it but it makes you feel good

Just try meade made from honey it’s not against your faggy laws

Like bags of sand.

Beer tastes like sodapop with bitter instead of sweet, and it is far more refreshing. Wine tastes like shit, and more serious alcohol tastes the way rubbing alcohol smells. Whiskey on the other hand tastes like a more serious, mature version of good beer.

go to your local spic mart and buy malta, beer taste like that.

Stop living your life in fear

It burns, but pleasantly. Closest thing I can think of is menthol.

it tastes like poison.

damn
i can smell your BO from here

>wine tastes tastes like a very tart fruit but richer, some can be sour, earthy, sweet, rich.
>cheap wine has a bitter taste
>some can be chocolate
>mainstream brands of beer taste pretty unpleasant.
>authentic beers taste very very earthy/herbal.

It tastes like the sweat of fundamentalist xtians who hide behind closed doors and drink while bemoaning the drinking degeneracy in the US.

You could literalky pick up fundamentalist xtians from the loony bible belt, drop them into the middle of Afghan taliban and they would be in complete accord. Fuck the abrahamic religions, they're the same.

*tips*

Get fucked

Just try it for yourself. Don't let religion tell you what your can and can't do. Just do what you want and loosely follow whatever religion is closest to your own beliefs.

To answer your question though, it depends. Beers, wines and ciders have lots of tastes, liquors and whiskies mostly taste like burning when you're new.

Tastes like freedom from a superior culture, nigger.

Id suggest trying it but youre probably too busy molesting young boys and priming your s vest to blow up a mosque.

Why are you posting a picture of Ali (ra)?

isn't there alcohol free wines and beers that taste close to the real thing. try those.

yea that is not right at all

You'll be disappointed to know that some amount of sugar is converted to alcohol in your GI tract during normal digestion.

it tastes like cinnamon or whatever drink with your brain and tongue saying "this is poison" aftertaste
drinking is a fucking meme for people that wanna "feel grown up"

*tips fedora*

Bullshit, Muslims still drink and then claim taqqiya so they don't get persecuted

Wow, a lot of hatred going on from ignorant cucks here. OP, if you truly never tasted anything remotely alcoholic then it's very difficult to describe the taste to you, as alcohol doesn't really taste like anything else you probably have tried. Hard liquor, rum, whiskey, vodka etc has a burn to it. You'll feel that burn in the pit of your stomach if you drink it nest. Only for a few seconds though. They also taste different from one another, even though they are all hard liquor.

Beer tastes good. End of. To be honest though, I just don't know how to describe it to you.

>the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whatever intoxicates in large quantities, a little of it is haraam.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1865; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

Fire water
Then unfathomable urge to dance even when you suck

Disgusting fucking sand nigger paki. Skin looking like literal suit get the fuck outta here

word.

like the pussy juice of 72 virgins

pro tip: kys for speedy access

I'm muslim and I've dranken before. Tastes like fucking poison, and every time you drink, you think to yourself, "Oh, this is wretched. I don't know how people drink this, I'm never touching alcohol ever again." Eventually you end up taking like 3 more shots and either vomiting your fucking brains out or just making an ass out of yourself.

Then again I make an ass out of myself 60% with or without alcohol so w/e

These op. Can't you just repent, isn't the judeo-christian-islam God forgiving

T. Catholic.

> isn't the judeo-christian-islam God forgiving
>
>T. Catholic.
Catholics really are heathens.

> 4 shots
> vomit
Literally what

I can't drink strong alcohols >40-50% so I'll tell you about beer and relatively soft liquors.
(good) Beer smells like a fresh harvest drying in the sun, and tastes like a refreshing infusion of herbs, all the while warming you inside. Stronger beers sometime taste like a medicine.
Liquors are a bit on the stronger side, but retain the taste of the fruit or herb much more, leaving a strong taste in your mouth and warming without burning.

paint thinner.

>ITT: religions who can't into moderation...

>muslim

>Im muslim
Stopped reading right there

>im muslim
>never tried alcohol
you dont deserve anything better faggot

>brain and tongue saying "this is poison" aftertaste
Shitskin detected

Spoiler: God doesn't exist and nothing matters.

Just get drunk.

>current year
>not being muslim

>Islam forbids intoxication

>people in the Middle East smoke like it's the end of the world

Pfffft. The true successor is Abu Bakr, everyone knows that

>current year

>following any religion that has dietary laws or requirements besides faith for entrance into the Kingdom of Heaven

As if God would be impressed by adherence to arbitrary food laws

>not adhering to dietary laws that benefit the life which you only live once

has that man pissed on himself

Who do u think ur fooling

It actually allows muslims who have been muslims since birth to comit 1 sin. Muslims who were converted into muslims do not have that option since it was taken by them not being a muslim in the past

this thread is clear bait and Veeky Forums is the only board who can see through this foolish attempt and instead have actual discussion. spiting op

isn't it true that as a muslim every time you take a shit you have to pray to muhammad to bless your poop and step into the bathroom with your right food and you're forbidden to use toilet paper like a real human and instead you have to squirt water on your butt, even if there's not a bidet?

Is drinking non-alcoholic beer like odouls still haram? Legit question. It is pointless to drink that shit, but i find it perfect in rare cases like yours

I think malta is too sweet though. The 'beer' taste is too faint... it would taste more like a "weird" soda to him

It is shit, only tolerated by people who have no willpower so they need something else to fall back on to make themselves feel good.

Like religion.

Only filthy people don't use bidets. You want a shit filled asshole then wipe without washing like a fucking savage.

They sell those things at Amazon for 50 bucks, you savage.

>I'm straight edge guys! Look at me!

Saying beer tastes bad is like saying onions or garlic tastes bad: it means you've got a bad pallette.

It tastes like grains and burning with a refreshingly hard pungent tingle you can probably guess if you've ever smelled hand sanitizer or rubbing alcohol

What is this even measuring?

>Guy asks what alcohol tastes like.
>Fucking religious fanatics need to chill.
>Abstaining from alcohol in accordance with his religion is being a fanatic.
You are a dumb cunt aren't you?

I want you to know I sincerely hate you and your kind. Please die in a fire.
It looks like an mri moved in a bit, and some obtuse fuck thought it was close enough to falsely caption.

God/Allah isn't real. Just drink alcohol.

That's like saying people pretend to like coffee, cranberries, blackened chicken, grapefruit, dark chocolate, orange zest, olives, spinach, etc.

What, do you expect beer to taste like a fucking soft drink? Even Coca-Cola is not entirely sweet. If you drink bad beer I guess you'd think that way. Good beer has an intense flavor profile.

The guy who writes that comic is a fucking tryhard manchild anyway.

it tastes like not having silly superstitions

Why didn't you mix it in something and enjoy it?

Because that's an American thing. Foreigners just chug liquor and tough out the taste because they're fucking stupid or just trying to get drunk really fast.

i don't agree about any of that, because none of those things taste bad. beer tastes outright bad and liking beer is *exactly* as shown in that comic

>hurr its an acquired taste
do you know what the concept of an acquired taste is? it's forcing yourself to like something. that's how you're acquiring it.

Alcohol can be a mixed drink,it can be a beer,it can be a liquor. I have some eggnog, because my mother is a retard , and assumed I wanted the alcoholic kind not home made, or made with love so I've been having to really put some love into it. Warm maple syrup, Espresso, Ice, and cream, with some cinnamon. I can't taste any of the alcohol, and it taste like I'm drinking a holiday.

>beer

its like soda but not sweet, can be bitter or wheat-y

>wine

like not sweet grape juice, pretty sour

>liquor

burns, similar sensation to wasabi something with a lot of ginger

My understanding of the Qu’ran is that alcohol is not haram per se, but that it is haram to attend mosque or perform Fard Salah under the influence of alcohol. How observant are you OP? If you are not completely devout you should be allowed to taste alcohol without issues.

But that applies to
>tea
>coffe
>cough medicine
>a shitton of other things
How do you explain that?

>being this much of a nigger.

hmmm... but if his religion asks him to abstain from tasting alcohol.. Then.. Isn't asking how it taste to people who drink (something that his religion prohibits) a way to cheat, and therefore would be considered a Sin as well?

I'm not a religious person, so I don't understand much of this. Forgive me if I'm being rude with my question.

just sip it and then spit it out lmao

allowing religion to dictate any factor of your modern life is being a fanatic

>Because that's an American thing.
lol what?

Bags of sand

Taste is subjective you retard.
You never wondered how some people like things you don't? Honest question.

>people from a culture long ago told me how to live today
What do you think your book would say about you surfing facebook asking white girls to show you their bobs?

Deeply revolting. Like a paint stripper/cleaning product. Which in fact it is.

salty milk and coins

You remind me of tumblr

You sound like me when I was 14. Are you just underage or mentally a child?