What do you put on your pizza? Looking for some ideas beyond the generic pepperoni, sausage, pineapple...

What do you put on your pizza? Looking for some ideas beyond the generic pepperoni, sausage, pineapple, etc that everyone does.

garlic sour cream

Black olives, anchovies and fresh tomato slices.

I've had people tell me that it's dumb to put tomato slices on pizza when the sauce is made from tomato... but I think this is so wrong. The juicy tomato slices really add a lot

(actual authentic Italian pizza)
bacon, spinach, garlic, onions, mushrooms, top it ofc with spicy oil
enjoy.

An egg, just break one on top of the tomato sauce and spread it over it a little, then put the cheese and rest of the toppings in it.

feta cheese, olives, roma tomatoes with garlic infused roasted tomato sauce

Mushrooms black olives sausage pepperoni tomatoes or spinach

pepperoni, mushroom, green pepper.

bacon green olives, pineapple and sun dried tomatoes.

you MUST put tomato slices on marguerita or the simple cheese one, thats the recipe, but north americans really dont know how to make pizza

ive had fucking amazing periogi inspired pizza before so I guess potato's and sour cream

italian sausage, green peppers and pepperoni

Roasted garlic will make you cum

>when you have to order plain cheese for that one fucking faggot friend

I fucking hate those people
Along with the ones who want very specific toppings no one else wants when someone else is buying

tuna in water minus the water or any random leftovers lying around if you want really creative choices, nothing matters because it's pizza don't let anyone tell you different I believe in you

One of my favorite pizzas is a chorizo, feta and roasted garlic pizza my girlfriend makes. It's just fucking superb. I also like bacon, basil and garlic on a white pizza sauce base.

I don't mind, I usually enjoy a slice of cheese before I start on the real stuff.

>ctrl+F "artichoke"
>0 results
Perfect pizza is pepperoni or italian sausage, artichoke, black olives, and an egg sunny side up on top.

Artichoke and egg on a pizza at the same time is trash
Get rid of the artichoke it's a trash fruit
And eggs only work on specific pizzas

>artichoke
>trash
>fruit

Fleshlight full of macaroons.

Sounds great. But isn't that really salty?

A bit different but here's one of my favourites.

Garlic olive oil as sauce. Thinly sliced potatoes. Fresh thyme and rosemary. Coarse sea salt and pepper. Sometimes feta cheese kalonji seeds

try this, maybe you will stop being a subhuman with enough intake

This is my least favourite post of the week

Is this bait
I don't even like artichoke and even I know it's technically a vegetable

There's this restaurant down near where my dad lives that does a hoisin duck pizza with some cucumber shavings, it's really good.

Unironically broccoli and cheese.

In my opinion a white or cheesy sauce is always MUCH better than a tomato-based one. That's just my personal preference though.

As for toppings?
Generous with the cheese. Grilled chicken. Onions. Roasted garlic. Bacon. For some reason corn was nice when I had it. I am a ham/bacon + pineapple fan, forgive me. Mushrooms. Haven't been able to try anchovies yet but I really want to at some point. Those big discs of fresh mozarella. Parmesan. Kale when it crisps up well. Ricotta. Goat cheese.

Never been a big lover of pepperoni, salami, sausage, or pesto.

Thin crisp crust and thick dough crust are both great, I don't favour one more than the other.

that sounds tasty. Do you season the egg at all?

I feel like I should clarify that I am not describing EVERY SINGLE ONE of those toppings on a single pizza.
Combinations of any of them in small or larger amounts to taste.

greek pizza, gyro meat, red onions, peppers, olives, and feta

Salami, red onions, garlic, and mushrooms is god-tier on 'za.

If you're going to put onion on your pizza, mince it, don't chop it into slices. Those buggers will always end up chewy and you'll find yourself with onion slices that rip the rest of the pizza toppings off while you try and bit it in half.

Just tried putting some caramelized onion on a pizza and it turned out pretty good with ham and mushrooms.

These guys know the truth.

BBQ eel and bacon. Just do it