It's Christmas season

It's Christmas season

are you ready for every store to start stocking these tasteless pieces of cardboard shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/12/soft-frosted-sugar-cookies-homemade-lofthouse.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not just baking your own sugar cookies for a fraction of the cost and a minor investment of effort
The sales of these things relies on a dumb and lazy population.

*Employers being cheap and buying these for cook-outs and holiday parties

These are stocked year-round, and I simply ignore them. I don't know why you would care that stores are stocking some shitty thing you don't need to buy.

Are there any weird chemicals I can buy on Amazon to get the texture all spongy and airy tho?

I unironically, without the smallest bit of trying to be a contrarian, can't stand these cookies. I think they're the worst store-bought cookies, I was so surprised that people online seem to love them.

Ok voice of reason here. Yes I get they are low-brow but I would like to up my sugar cookie game. Anyone here know how they get that pillow-soft texture? I am willing to buy weird chemicals to attain it.

Like yes most may find them over-sweet and one-dimensional but if they were less sweet and had a more normal taste, with their current texture, they would be a delight.

>reddit spacing

>getting triggered enough by mass produced baked goods to make a thread

my body is ready

I agree, those cookies in particular taste like the plastic they are packaged in. I prefer to make my own homemade sugar cookies.

They sell these year round in all sorts of flavors. In summer they have watermelon and lemonade and shit. Around christmas it's peppermint and other holiday flavors. I'm sure they have pumpkin spice in the fall. I like these shitty cookies, but they're overpriced for what they are.

But homemade ones won't be as airy/spongy/cakey. What do they add to make ti that way?

>not baking delicious normal cookies or even shortbread biscuits instead of pure sugar with a teaspoon of flour mixed in

i fucking love these cookies

everyone is just being a fag here for some reason

>
>>reddit spacing
>>>reddit spacing

Those are in the bakery section of my shitty grocery store year-round.

You just made me realize i havent tried to make cookies yet. Ill do that.
Thanks.

I went to the store today to buy some of their fresh baked cookies, and they had replaced the entire section with these imported turds.

No cookies for me today.

2007fag here, this is unequivocally NOT redditspacing, this is just paragraphing. You can tell it's not redditspacing because the text starts immediately under the post number. What he's doing is just regular old English grammar.

> As an example, how retarded does this look?:
Ok voice of reason here. Yes I get they are low-brow but I would like to up my sugar cookie game. Anyone here know how they get that pillow-soft texture? I am willing to buy weird chemicals to attain it.
Like yes most may find them over-sweet and one-dimensional but if they were less sweet and had a more normal taste, with their current texture, they would be a delight.

It is borderline unreadable. Redditspacing is a damn crime, but this isn't it, and I am sick of newfags slinging accusations of reddspacing around. You ever try to read one of those huge wall of text tl;dr bullshit paragraphs that look like they were typed by a schizo? Don't encourage that.

>2007fag here
wow

stop

posting

any

time

I hate people like you

I actually like these

I'd just like to take a moment and say that I agree with this post completely and that redditfags butthurt they got called out for their shit won't be able to completely destroy the term

What's wrong with these cookies? I like them.

apparently you can make a copycat with bleached cake flour instead of regular flour
try this out
seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/12/soft-frosted-sugar-cookies-homemade-lofthouse.html

wow nice meme op, I saw it on facebook too!!!

Not bad...

Dude fresh cookies are better than store bought agugugugug