I fucking love chinese comfort food and i feel bad for people who only live around koreans who pretend to make chinese...

I fucking love chinese comfort food and i feel bad for people who only live around koreans who pretend to make chinese food and not real chinese people making chinese food

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14514220/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where can i even get real chinese food

Mostly Korean here. Bought from Thais today because I'm fairly sure the owners and some of the staff are actually Thai.

Chinese food is tasty. They make the best of what they have. I went through a phase where I tried to make Chinese food. Nothing really authentic though.

Where do people just live around koreans exclusively? Dont they usually start korean restaurants

t. gook

That looks like throw up.

Where is the chicken and brocoli

Wash D.C. is more Korean than Chinese. Lots of Koreans own non-Korean restaurants here.

Hahaha dude i feel really bad for you

Koreans make better black bean noodles tho.

The west coast has a lot of chinese exchange students and some chinese people opening up restaurants. Its a god send. Most of the students end up returning to china, but the people who open up businesses get a lot of business from students coming in year after year. If you're around the west coast near a university and you see a fuck ton of asians in a restaurant you should definitely eat there

There are chinese owned takeouts on like every third corner in philly but I mostly buy fried chicken from them

I hate how contrarians pretend that westernised chinese food doesn't taste just good
>muh REEL Asian cuisine
ok then, both are good cuck.

good luck on that imaginary war, nobodys being a contrarian. its just truth that trad chinese cuisine != panda express

That looks tasty as fuck. I wish I could get legit Chinese food.

What is that? I want to try to make this.

oh shit is that some lions head?

I want to slather myself in egg foo yung

Thats my absolute favorite thing to get from chinese restaurants. So simple but so god damn good.

Its a clay pot! The lady who owns the place has a lot of dif versions on the menu. The whole dish is cooked in the bowl you eat it in i think, and the rice gets this crust on the bottom. Its so good.
It is lions head! Idk whats in it. Its so good tho it blows my tits clean off
I like coconut shrimp just as much as the next guy. Im talking more bad teriyaki places than places that make good americanized chinese, which can be really delicious. bls be nice

my little chinese grocery has a little hot food corner. They sell peking duck mainly - but around 2:00 after lunch rush they chop up the unsold peking duck from the morning.

They sell this dish "ginger scallion duck". It's $1.99. I fucking buy that every time I'm in there.

Try China

Anyone mind answering this poll about how to eat Chinese?
Just curious because everyone does different things and I'd like to know if there's a general consensus

strawpoll.me/14514220/r

Ooooh Tai Hao Le

I kinda agree.

I’ve been to China twice (in Beijing and all around Hunan province); probably about a month altogether.

I ate food not unlike General Tso’s (General Tao to us Canucks), or sweet and sour pork in several cities, in restaurants not catering to Western palates (the fried bugs made this abundantly evident).

I will say, however, the food in Hunan kicks American/Canadian take-out’s ass 100X over. “Hunan beef” doesn’t touch the real deal.

Chinese here, I agree. jjajangmyeon is better than zhajiangmian. Never liked the little flakes of ground meat in ZJM. JJM's noodle texture is also better.

Nothing like a half-half jjajangmyeon with jjampong. Also appreciate their big unlimited banchan spreads.

However, what korean's don't have is muh sichuan mala.

When will there be peace between China, Korea, and Japan? We have so much in common culturally, culinarily, and linguistically. we all fought each other. It is time for the East asian gang to band together and face the real enemy: Pajit Pooinloos.

East Asian Gang>>> subcontinental fecal subhumans

Oh man, last time I ate lions head was when I was like 5 and my mom made some for me because I had pneumonia and she wanted to help me to to eat something. I was hella sick and frail.

Anyway, I loved it so much i ate like two and half of them (sick and frail 5 year old). I had a coughing fit and threw up all over myself and my bed that night. Now I can't ever eat it again.