/r9k/: the book

>/r9k/: the book

>reeee she doesn't love me, so I'm gonna kill myself

this but unironically

>depression due to being unloved is /r9k/
I wanted to kill myself after my fiance left me and said she didn't love me anymore. It's definitely one of the worst feels there is, and I still have crippling depression.

That said, this book looks more appealing every day. Definitely going to add it to my list.

haha fucking idiot was gonna get married

I don't believe in dating, so I don't really have any other option unless I want to remain alone.

> I don't believe in
I hate this fucking phrase, just say "I don't like-"

Stay cucked, my friend.

Why? It accurately describes how I feel about the subject. It's not that I don't like it. People can not like something and still do it. I sincerely do not believe in it, and will not do it.

Poor user got ditched one too many times.

implying robots have the balls to off themselves

Or I'm just Catholic and come from a respectable family. I don't need to go on a date to find a woman.

user it is pretty obvious that someone who is against the process of getting to know a woman is just bitter

You'll find her through the church, user. Don't worry.

>anyone who views things differently from me MUST be broken and bitter
>dating is the only way to get to know a woman
Though, I think it would be reasonable for me to have some degree of bitterness after everything I've been through.

They do, see:
>elliot rodger
>that weird ghost cartoon kid
>virtually all the school shooters

Mayhaps i'm just confused about your process here. You get to know a woman as a friend, then immediately ask her to marry you skipping dating?

You got me on Elliot Rodger, but I would argue school shooters are more likely edgy sad kids.

I don't get it, is 'dating' just code for 'premarital sex' in your world?

it is code for doing activities with a female you are romantically involved with before marrying her

No, it doesn't work like that. The only way to really go about it in this era is to meet a young woman through the church, who you become acquainted with, and if there is clear interest between the two of you, you pursue something further. While not having sexual relations may seem completely outlandish today, there are still a lot of young women in church who stand by the ideal.

Aside from religious reasons, I genuinely do not see the point of modern dating. You are, in almost every case, dating a promiscuous woman who is more than likely going to leave you at some point in the future. There's very little point to marrying these women, and if that's your goal it just seems foolish.

By "something further" you mean marriage? The time of romantic goings on before marriage i.e. dating seems like a great way to judge a persons wife material. What I mean by dating is when you and a person are involved on a romantic level, but not married. simple as that.

>has never experienced true love, the devastation of the person you wanted to die with leaving you, and the self-loathing associated with knowing it is your fault this person you loved more than life is gone forever.
You'll have a first love someday friendo :^)
PS Everyone just fucking read everything by Goethe already

> doing activities with a female you are romantically involved with before marrying her
You can do that perfectly fine without ""dating"".

>Veeky Forums is full of betas
get Veeky Forums, so you can eat PIZZA while fucking STACY