/mu/ makes a lot of charts like this one to help people get into artists they like...

/mu/ makes a lot of charts like this one to help people get into artists they like. Are there any comparative Veeky Forums charts? I'd especially be interested in one about Ezra Pound, if such a thing exists

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/U4OHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

people who unironically listen to DG are unironically cuckolds.

Try the wiki

I'm just posting the chart as an example, I don't want you guys to suddenly start listening to Death Grips. Here's another example, about the Talking Heads

I also want to get into Ezra Pound. Robert Anton Wilson said he was the only modernist writer working on the same scale as Joyce. I'd love to be able to read the Cantos by next summer.

I wouldn't necessarily need a picture to get me going, just some advice on what to read first, and what to read along side Pound.
>tl;dr- bump

Personæ -> Cantos. done.

Just start reading. Pound is shit though.

My dad is really into Ezra Pound, so I've got pretty much his whole work. I don't want to just start reading stuff that's known as like his worst work or his least important. I've got
>Selected Prose 1909-1965
>Literary Essays (with a TS Elliot introduction)
>Guide to Kulchur
>Confucius
>The Confucian Odes
>The Cantos
>A collection of all his books on poetry (from the Library of America, it includes Personæ)
>ABC of Reading
>Jefferson and/or Mussolini
Where do I start?

Anyone got a chart about italian literature? I need something to practice the language

Anton was wrong.

Read his famous 2 line In the Station of the Metro like 30 times, and read up on it. Next read a selected poems. Next Read the Cantos till your bored of it and move on to HD (his better half)

Read Metro once then read some actual Japanese poetry to see how shit it is

It's no Issa, but it's pretty good.

We should make flow charts like this, desu

ABC of Reading is a decent book on poetry and tells you a bit about Pound as well. It's pretty short too although if you work through it properly it can take quite a while.

>the talking heads

/thread
Check the wiki

I only have this one

There you go, family

There are a lot of charts in the following link:

imgur.com/gallery/U4OHY

Enjoy

For you OP

Thanks user. I'll add one I didn't see in this list.

Why in the world would you care what Robert Anton Wilson thinks? I'm honestly bewildered.

Thanks a lot. I'll suck them dicks for free

Hey thanks b

Bump for visibility.

/mu/ gets it all wrong, please don't spread this cancer to Veeky Forums.

If you don't know where to begin with an author you should always start at the beginning and work your way down. There is no special hopscotch "skip directly to this work, then bounce back and read this, etc" because ideally if you like the author you will probably enjoy all of their work to some extent. Only gullible retards fall for charts of someone else's taste.