Meme Pizza

What am I in for?

You bought mushrooms. Good. They are good bases for homemade toppings. I would cook them in a pan because the crusts are already pretty brown from the precooking and that gives you more time to brown the toppings before the crust is burnt.

It is a step up from most other brands. Not amazing or something, but better than most large brands.

A mediocre pizza that you paid too much for. Should've gotten a Digiorno

Why didn't you use the coupon?

A delicious dinner.

Fuck who cares if people say its a 'meme' fucking eat it if you don't like it you don't like it if you do than you do

Disappointment. It's not bad for frozen pizza, depending on what you get, but it's overpriced.

kek this

what a dumb dumb

It's pretty good.
Got them on sale for $3 a pop, wouldn't pay much more for that.

But digiorno is worse

Yeah it isn't so much that these are amazing, but that the competition is mostly worse.

To the guy who said the crust was burnt, he was right, at least they didn't skimp on the cheese tho.

>this mad

How does it Taste

Taste was great, but the bottom was very crunchy and the edges were even worse. I cooked it for 16 minutes, (the least amount of time they recommend) in an old crappy oven. Not bad overall, I think that for $5 the price was fair.

Try it with a little bit of green peppers next time op

I'm 99% sure that all frozen pizza brands past the $5 mark are made in the same factories and simply rebranded different ways to appeal to different demographics.

They all taste like shit and lack toppings.

If I'm getting a frozen pizza, I either go for a shit-tier budget Supreme Tombstone just to eat something cheap and shitty or a freshetta spinach and mushroom because while it isn't like traditional pizza, I can inhale that shit. Those are fair but like 3-4 dollars overpriced for what they are.

For $5, why wouldn't you just get little caesars or something?
Say what you want about chain pizza, at least it's made fresh.

i think it's same company same factory probably same recipe

So you fucked it up then

Ridiculous amounts of cheese, it clearly says so right on the box you dumb cunt

Nah, first time it was baked they burnt it.

>Package makes it look like something you are going to eat has been in someone else's mouth already
Disgusting

Use a baking sheet and foil next time.

>meming sicillian

You do understand you can take it out of the oven before the recommended time yes? Are you some kind of major spastic who can't make simple decisions by himself? Fucking retard

Because I like having toppings

Why are your triangles shaped like that?

So I can dip it in cool ranch

Neither is good, but the Digiorno ones are bigger and less expensive, at least at the store here. If I'm too lazy to cook I just spend $4 on a digiorno pizza.

It means the thing is precooked and burned when you get it you mongloid waste of fucking resources, id tell you to kill yourself, but that would just make your parents happy, and they deserve nothing but pain and misery for birthing such a godless monstrosity. I hope your raped by the black orderly at your assisted living home, Again.i hope he doesnt lube up this time either, i hope he goes raw into your fucking disabled shithole, you fucking nuisance.

Nah mate you're just literally retarded. Can't even cook a pizza in an oven properly lmao. Get the fuck outta here

Too bad you didn’t put this much effort into not burning your pizza

It's about as meh as any other frozen pizza. I don't know why everyone here hates it. I can only assume it was mentioned on Reddit once which means we all hate it.

There's probably footage out there of some chick's face getting fucked while she hold that box in front of her mouth...

>dipping pizza

Digiorno has disgusting meats though.

Should have gotten a Hot & Ready from little caesars. Cheaper. Bigger. All around better.

Yup it's a better deal than buying cheesy bread sticks.

Too bad they only let you choose between pepperoni and toppingless pizza.

cheese is the worst part

I'd rather break into a local school cafeteria and eat the scraps on the kitchen floor than eat a slice of little caesars