My grill and I are having 6 month anniversary on saturday. We live in New York. I have an exam coming up...

My grill and I are having 6 month anniversary on saturday. We live in New York. I have an exam coming up, so I can't be bothered to plan that much, but please recommend good date places that will run under $~80 for 2 people.

>still saying grill

Enjoy your thread full of fast food places.

Take her to pound town for free. Sixty-nine if you're both hungry.

Do you not have access to a smartphone? Download Yelp and just look up restaurants with $$ or less and check out pictures and reviews to make your decision. How are we going to know your neighborhood? NY is a big ass state.

>6 month anniversary
>celebrating any kind of anniversary when you're not even married

At least try to care
Check yelp, check pictures, look at menus and prices and the decor.

Don’t let others decide what you want for your life let alone how to treat your women you god damn soy boy

He’s a soymeme poster but he’s right.

what kinda food do y'all like? what borough are you in?

I've been searching yelp and groupon. NYC btw

We are in Brooklyn, but open to Queens and Manhattan as well. DESU manhattan is the easiest.

what train you off of? north or south bk? and what kinda foods do y'all prefer?

>use yelp
>dont let others decide
Hmmmmm.

Bed-Stuy, G train, easy access to the L too. We aren't picky eaters, but rather not have italian because we've been going on too many italian dinner dates. Honestly the whole of Manhattan is open. I don't know much about the food in brooklyn.

Ha, thanks dad!

you could get some seriously good mexican and a round of margs each at Fonda in park slope for under $80.

JG Melon on the UES has fucking delicious burgers. it's not fancy, but the atmosphere is great.

Joe's Shanghai is the place to go for soup dumplings.

if y'all are beer drinkers, you can't go wrong with Double Windsor for a nice gastropub dinner in Windsor Terrace (gets crowded, though, esp on weekends.) Krupa Grocery is also a great place in WT.

take her to harlem and get $80 worth of crack

you goddamn honkeys are ruining bed-stuy, get the fuck out of my neighborhood!

>tfw no gf

>6 month anniversary
Fucking why, what a faggot. I really hope reddit patrol: team charlie, aka the Veeky Forums janitors, prune this blogpost thread

>6 moths
>Anniversary

more: i hear Camperdown Elm in park slope is good, but i haven't tried it. Talde is also a park slope classic.

also, Panna II is a kinda ehhh Indian place food-wise in the village but the atmosphere is good for dates

I'm a fan of Gyu-Kaku, very cheap at their happy hour which is like 9pm-close. Also chicks love the gimmick. When I go it usually ends up around $30-$50/person with drinks.

i was thinking this too.
does the first part of the word not denote YEAR? wtf?

flame on 82nd and colombus. it's a hibachi/asian fusion spot. the food is great and you can either do the goofy hibachi show or just have a more mellow time in the dining area. there's also a bar too.

How is it an anniversary when its not even a month? btw you should cook some good pasta with some side dishes, get a good bottle of wine as well