Moved out to London after living at home after university, now live in my own

>moved out to London after living at home after university, now live in my own
>26 but never had attention from women ever, haven't had friends since aged 18
>see attractive women everywhere who consider me a disgusting non Chad
>eat junk food and coffee everyday to numb the pain of loserdom
>sit next to women my age who consider me a loser - they know they'll be subsidised my Chads, sugar daddies, beta bucks so they are under zero pressure and see work as fun
>read about wars and industrial age working conditions - men have meaningless shit lives before, dying in war or manual labour - no one cares, men are disposable shit
>read about tinder and bumble- women live like royalty who are only attracted to Chads
>have thrown out all ideology- now live in the void, where every action equates to its own hedonism, with few motivations

What do I do when I am living in such a spiritual malaise and have reached peak cynicism? I am honestly more stressed outside of work than inside. I turn up 1 to 2 hours late and get given almost no work. I take long lunches. But after that, all "hobbies" are just hierarchies in disguise. "Read these boring books. Use that useless programming language. See 50 lightly dressed Staceys a day who find you disgusting."

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=london chad
warosu.org/lit/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=retailcuck&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=old&search_capcode=all&search_res=op
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just go fuck cute boy twinks. Guys, even gay ones, are infinitely more interesting than women.

Accept Christ

OP you remind me of myself so much it's pretty scary. I don't turn up to work late though but I do take long lunches and am the overlooked beta sperg in the office. I also live in London, which makes me suspect you are somehow trolling me knowing I browse here.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>how dare women be attracted to successful, in-shape men

>peak cynicism
there's no such thing, friendo.
You can hate life infinitely, but most people self-jettison way before they reach something record breaking.

idk man that seems a little gay, don't you think

This

Get /fitlit/, faggot. It's time to leave humanity behind.

>see attractive women everywhere who consider me a disgusting non Chad
And you assume this why exactly?

So many spooks in a single post.

Because he hate himself. Why wouldn't everyone else?

Get in shape and shut up, accept Christ and shut up, or kill yourself and shut up.

Those are your options. Stop complaining. That never helps. Nobody here can do a thing for you. You have options. Choose one.

Stoics

Its a consumers market for women. Men would be no different if it was the other way around.
If a girls opening salvo in conversation was that she had a bleaches asshole you know you would end up going home with her.

>I can't compete so I hate those that do.
Find your niche op and capitalise. I'm a functional autist (diagnosed) but I do alright (as best a disabled person can). I know i'm weird so I use it. I went on a date with a sporty girl told her I did computer programming in my spare time and played DnD with friends. Related it to something she would understand such as hitting a brick wall when your body just gives out but you push through and said DnD was an excuse to drink heavy.
Ended that date with a finger in her asshole. The relationship went nowhere but we did fuck. She waited until the 3rd date to fuck which i thought was funny.

Disregard the whole chad meme, sure it might be a thing but it's only a slice of the cake. Use what you have. Just don't be creepy.

Here is what you can play off. You live alone right? So use that. Say you like your independence, and that you thought it was sad that at the age of (I'm guessing your 33) you still payed rent to your parents. They've already given you too much so it was time you went solo. Ask if they like clubbing (which they will), tell them the best part of a club is getting lost in the heat of the crowd and dancing to the DJ and not for anyone else.

The point is to make it seem like you are your own person, and whenever you can throw in some sexual context (I struggle with this, but sex is warm so i focus on my enjoyment of heat).

Don't make this some kind of philosophical statement, you've relied on your intelligence blanket for too long user. It's time to remove your cuddle blanked at expose your naked flesh to the cold air until you acclimatise.

I unironically kissed a gay guy to get acuinted with a friend of his

If it wasn't for my chrome dictionary app i wouldn't know what was a typo and what was a word i didn't know on Veeky Forums

why is Veeky Forums a home for unwanted boys?

we need /fitlit/ to be a permanent thing.

Men are fucking gross.

>warosu.org/lit/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=london chad

warosu.org/lit/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=retailcuck&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=old&search_capcode=all&search_res=op

He has been posting these since at least 2014. This is the most pathetic human being in existence

its simply impossible to dance for an autist. You were misdiagnosed.

You haven't seen me dance. I got her number at a club and she said she was interested because she's never seen anyone dance so bad. I mostly flail my arms and stomp my feet.

I am a failed chad ama, I'm a 8-9/10 but I don't leave the house and I'm a virgin

The hour is nigh. You've spurned every olive branch, you've rejected every offer of peace. The hammer will fall, and when it does...

Me too

>I'm a 8-9/10
how do you know?

Welcome to the Black Pill, lad.

Time to hit the gym and get fucking yoked.

Multiple women obviously showing interest in me, multiple women and men calling me beautiful(I was at a party and a group of men seriously came up to me and said I was gorgeous) part time modeling, gay men love me, women tell me I'm intimidating, I've even had a a couple drunk homeless men tell me I look like a movie star, easy af to get matches on tinder, there's a lot more but I'm getting lazy. I know it's easy for me to pick up women but I'm really skinny and it makes me so self conscious that I'm scared of even taking my shirt off in front of anyone. I'm trying to gain weight, I'm 5'11" 135 lb

...Too well I see and rue the dire event,
That with sad overthrow and foul defeat
Hath lost us Heav'n, and all this mighty host in its horrible destruction laid thus low,
As far as gods and Heav'nly essences
Can perish: for the mind and spirit remains Invincible, and vigour soon returns,
Though all our glory extinct, and happy state,
Here swallowed up in endless misery.

kys

Failed chads are the worst

/fitlit/ is the true patrician way my friend

I know....

Veeky Forums christianity is by far the best meme

Wew, that cunt has no game.

Unnironically this, stay the fuck out of large populations.