Why is white peoples cuisine so fucking bland? I mean seriously, I thought you guys were the master race...

Why is white peoples cuisine so fucking bland? I mean seriously, I thought you guys were the master race, muh western superiority and all that and all you can do is to put some slop on noodles, wtf?

Can't make a dent in /pol/ or /tv/ So you bring your bullshit here?

Fuck off faggot

epic shitpost brah

>trumpcrackers getting triggered

Too busy inventing shit and fighting enormous battles

ITT: The subhumans have difficulty grasping the concept of delicate flavors.

please define "white" and "white people's cuisine"

poo in ___

European food excluding southern European cuisine since they're not white. So slavic, Germanic food, no French, Spanish, and Italian food. Just sausages and potatoes, turnip soup, etc

whites conquered the world to find spices.

>excluding southern European cuisine since they're not white
What the fuck are you on about faggot

You should have some Hungarian food sometimes, really tasty. Gulasch is a must have but I found duck specialities to be widely available as well as that delicious wine. Don’t miss those paprika and meat fried balls with some rice too.
Austrian food as well, with Wiener schnitzel and tafelspitz, roasted goose with red cabbage. Schokolade torte overdoses with a glass of sparkling wine.
I've never been to Czechia but I’ve heard good things.
See ? I just prove you wrong even though I excluded “””non white”””” countries you arbitrarily left out. I won’t post the amerimutt meme because as a half Swiss half Lebanese man the irony would palpable but unlike you and the likes of you I think European cultures should be preserved and expanded as it is still counts the best cultures of the world, fuck anyone feeling “white guilt” because your bashing of our culture is akin to a temperamental baby smashing a precious and master crafted vase because he thinks he can get away with it .

>Excluding southern European cuisine since they're not white
56%

Historically there were few native spices, most had to be imported, therefore expnsive and uncommon. Unlike in the south, the north never had to hide rotten meat and fish beneat hot spices. It's still considered uncivilized to spice up your food after it leaves the kitchen.

If you can't appreciate delicate flavours you might want to cease smoking and or kill yourself f you're non white.

Uma delícia

And what the fuck is wrong with sausages, potatoes and turnips you damn mongrel?

>the north never had to hide rotten meat and fish beneat hot spices
Instead we did it with salt.

Salt is a preservative.

Sure but it's not exactly a delicate flavor.

Because the rich Noble men were stupid enough to consider some spices and cooking methods poor people things and wouldn't get caught eating like that so stigma was created against it Wich is funny since many of the poor people version of rich people's food from the time would be considered fancy today, refined white sugar was considered a luxury back then and just having baked food look as white and plain as possible was a sign of status
And so it fell on the poor farmers to come up with new recipes and shit, black pasta was invented because farmers would starve to death after a fire burned some of their crops so they asked the people in the windmill to please use some of the burned wheat too
Also europe didn't have any variety and most of the ingredients and food we like come from America and asia

>imply Slavs are white.
Literally the black people of Europe.

I like salted food but that's beside the point. Salt is used to preserve food, not to cover up the taste of food that is already spoiled. By and large.

Germans and whoever lives in the area of the artic circle are white.
Everyone else is mixed.

big difference between "white cuisine" and USA's and Canada's cuisine - both of which are shit.

Ironically the purest indo-european aka Aryans (Poles) there are on this planet.

>white peoples cuisine
>noodles
pick one

All my food is very robustly flavored. I don't care who is there to eat with me. My youngest sons biscuits and peppered sausage gravy, chili, spicy beef stew. Etc,etc.

Another fucking retarded starting another retarded post.

>peppered sausage gravy
>black pepper is hot

Whoah there whiteboi! Make sure you don't fry your taste buds with that stuff!

>noodles
>western cuisine
Genuine, A1, honest to God, Retard.

>Having such a weak palette that you're unable to appreciate subtle flavors.

Our superior white brains allow us to enjoy subtle flavors while you niggers can't taste food that's not 3/4th spices.